Lexiscan Patient assistance program
Complete a free online enrollment application to find out if you’re eligible to pay only $49 per month for your Lexiscan medication.Get started today
- Secure: Your personal and medical information is safe with us
- Convenient: We manage the whole process and we’re here to assist you
- Ongoing refills: We request your medication refills on your behalf
NiceRx works with your healthcare provider to help you access affordable medications directly from U.S. pharmaceutical companies.
An introduction to NiceRx(01:52)
Next steps after qualifying(00:38)
Uploading documents and billing(00:50)
SSN & billing information(00:33)
Medication delivery time(00:41)
How it works
Get started by filling out the online enrollment application to find out if you are eligible.
NiceRx verifies your eligibility for medication assistance and notifies you if you are qualified.
You may be required to submit further information and documents required by the pharmaceutical company which can be securely uploaded online.
Your application is created and sent to your doctor for signature. At this stage, you will be billed $49 and will not be billed again until you receive your first medication delivery.
Your application is sent to the pharmaceutical company. You will be billed again once you receive your medication. We handle the entire ordering process including requesting ongoing refills.
Your monthly Lexiscan cost savings if eligible
With our assistance, you could access the Lexiscan patient assistance program and obtain your medication for free. We only charge a flat monthly fee of $49 per medication for our services.
Am I eligible for Lexiscan patient assistance?
We review each Lexiscan enrollment application individually to determine if you are eligible. Each assistance program has its own eligibility criteria and the factors considered by most programs are:
- I am a permanent, legal resident of the United States or Puerto Rico
- I am uninsured or my insurance doesn’t cover my medication
- I meet certain income eligibility requirements
How do I apply for the Lexiscan patient assistance program?
Our process makes it as easy as possible to apply for the Lexiscan patient assistance program. Begin by completing the enrollment application form on our website. Tell us about any medications that you are taking, including Lexiscan. You must also provide details about your healthcare provider, your insurance plan, and your household income. This is required by the pharmaceutical manufacturers who will supply the medication, so it is important to make sure this information is accurate and up to date.
We will review the information that you have provided to determine whether you are eligible for patient assistance. If we can pre-qualify you for assistance, NiceRx will handle the full enrollment process on your behalf. If you are approved by the pharmaceutical company, you will typically start receiving your medication in 6 – 8 weeks.
Is NiceRx a Lexiscan coupons provider?
NiceRx is not a Lexiscan coupon, Lexiscan discount card, or Lexiscan copay card provider. We do not offer Lexiscan manufacturer coupons, Lexiscan discounts, rebates, Lexiscan savings cards, trial offers, or free Lexiscan samples. We are a service provider that helps eligible individuals access the Lexiscan patient assistance program.
Can NiceRx help me get Lexiscan if I have insurance?
NiceRx may be able to help you get Lexiscan if:
- You have a high copay or coinsurance responsibility for Lexiscan
- Your insurance company will not pay for your Lexiscan prescription
- Your healthcare plan does not cover Lexiscan medication
- You do not have insurance
Please apply online to find out if we can help you.
How much is Lexiscan with insurance?
The cost of Lexiscan with insurance will depend on the terms of your healthcare plan. Your healthcare provider or pharmacist will be able to calculate your copay with your current insurance. Contact them to find out more.
How much does Lexiscan cost without insurance?
Lexiscan prices without insurance will vary depending on how much you buy. Prices will also vary by retailer. As a guide, Lexiscan intravenous solution will cost around $260 for 5 milliliters of 0.4 mg/5 ml
What is Lexiscan?
Lexiscan (regadenoson) is a prescription medicine known as a stress agent. It works by increasing the blood flow into the arteries of the heart. Lexiscan is given before a radionuclide scan (imaging of the inside of the body) where patients are not able to reach the target cardiac hyperemia (blood flow) by exercise alone.
Lexiscan is given directly into a vein as an intravenous (IV) infusion. Other intravenous medications may be given at the same time so that your blood vessels can be seen more clearly during your examination. You will be monitored closely by a healthcare provider.
Lexiscan active ingredient
Regadenoson works by acting on specific points on cells in your body. These points are known as adenosine receptors. By acting on the A2A adenosine receptor, Lexiscan causes the blood vessels such as the arteries to relax and become wider. This has the effect of allowing blood to flow more easily through your body.
Lexiscan side effects
The most common side effects caused by Lexiscan include:
- Difficulty breathing
- Chest pain
- Nausea (feeling sick)
- Feeling flushed – a warm tingly feeling
In rare instances, Lexiscan can cause more serious side effects. These can include:
- High blood pressure – headaches and pounding in your ears
- Low blood pressure – feeling light-headed and faint
- Symptoms of a stroke – feeling numb or weak, especially down one side of your body, slurred speech, coordination problems
- Chest pain spreading to your neck and jaw
- Difficulty breathing – wheezing, tight chest, shallow breathing
- Increased heart rate
Your doctor will assess the benefits of using Lexiscan against your risk of side effects.
Lexiscan drug interactions
Lexiscan can interact with other medications. These include:
- Bronchodilators such as aminophylline
- Dipyridamole, used to stop blood clotting and to keep heart blood vessels open
- Xanthines such as theophylline and dyphylline used for asthma and COPD
This list is not exhaustive and other drugs may interact with Lexiscan.
Lexiscan warning and precautions
You should not use Lexiscan if you:
- Are allergic to the active ingredient regadenoson
- Are allergic to any of the other ingredients in Lexiscan
- Have 2nd or 3rd degree AV (atrioventricular) block
- Have “sick sinus syndrome” (unless you have been fitted with a pacemaker)
Talk to your doctor before using Lexiscan if you:
- Are taking any of the medications that could interact with Lexiscan
- Have any breathing problems – asthma, or COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease)
- Have any heart problems – high blood pressure, heart attack, or cardiac arrest
- Have any blood circulatory problems
- Suffer from seizures
- Have recently been sick with diarrhea or vomiting
- Are pregnant or are planning to become pregnant
- Are breastfeeding or are planning to breastfeed ( you should not breastfeed within 10 hours of having received Lexiscan)
*Qualifying persons may obtain medications directly from patient assistance programs without any out-of-pocket cost (or for less than $49 per medication). However, our monthly flat rate of just $49 per medication spares you the hassle of tracking down the different programs and filling out all the required paperwork for each program.
Enrollees enjoy a full-service solution, as NiceRx assists them and their physicians with the entire process. We prepare all required documents for the physician to sign, help enrollees manage all prescription refills, monitor eligibility criteria, and maintain enrollment.
**If you do not receive medications because you were determined to be ineligible for the prescription assistance by the applicable pharmaceutical companies and you have a letter of denial, we will refund any fees you paid toward medications for which you did not qualify to receive prescription assistance (“Refund”).
To receive a refund, you must send the letter of denial to us by fax to 888-517-7444, or by e-mail to [email protected] within 30 days of your receipt of such letter. The Refund is your sole and exclusive remedy for any fees you may wish to dispute.