Lybalvi Coupon & Prices
Get notified when Lybalvi medication is added to NiceRxGet Started Now
Secure: Your personal and medical information is safe with us
Convenient: We manage the whole process and we’re here to assist you
Ongoing refills: We request your medication refills on your behalf
NiceRx works with your healthcare provider to help you access affordable medications directly from U.S. pharmaceutical companies.
How it works
Get started by filling out the online enrollment application to find out if you are eligible for assistance.
NiceRx verifies your eligibility for medication assistance and notifies you if you are pre-qualified. The pharmaceutical company provides your medication for free, and you only pay our service fee.
We will request documents to be submitted by you and your healthcare provider that are required by the pharmaceutical company to complete your enrollment.
Once approved, the pharmaceutical company typically ships a 90-day supply of medication to your home or healthcare provider’s address. Final acceptance is determined by the pharmaceutical company.
Your monthly Lybalvi cost savings if eligible
If you are eligible for the Lybalvi patient assistance program, the cost of your medication will be free. We only charge $49 per month for each medication, to cover our service fees. You could receive your Lybalvi prescription for just $49 a month, regardless of the retail price of your medication.
Am I eligible for the Lybalvi patient assistance program?
We will review your application to determine whether you are eligible for the Lybalvi patient assistance program. Each program has its own eligibility criteria which are set by the pharmaceutical companies, however, the factors considered by most programs are:
- I am a permanent, legal resident of the United States or Puerto Rico
- I am uninsured or my insurance doesn’t cover my medication
- I meet certain income eligibility requirements
How do I apply for the Lybalvi patient assistance program?
We make it as easy as possible to apply for the Lybalvi patient assistance program. The first step is to complete our enrollment application. Tell us about any medications you are taking, including Lybalvi. We will also ask for details about your healthcare provider, insurance, and your household income. This information is required by the pharmaceutical manufacturers who ship your medication.
If we determine that you may be eligible for Lybalvi assistance, we will handle the application process for you. We will work directly with your healthcare provider to prepare your application documents. Once we have received the signed application and supporting documents, we will submit them to the patient assistance program on your behalf. Our service continues once you are enrolled in the Lybalvi patient assistance program, and we will automatically request your Lybalvi medication refills for up to 1 year.
Is NiceRx a Lybalvi coupons provider?
We are a service provider that helps eligible individuals access the Lybalvi patient assistance program. That means that we do not offer printable Lybalvi manufacturer coupons, Lybalvi discounts, or free Lybalvi samples. We are not a Lybalvi coupon provider or Lybalvi discount card. Our service extends to assisting eligible individuals to access the medications they need through patient assistance programs.
Can NiceRx help me get Lybalvi if I have insurance?
We may be able to help you to access Lybalvi patient assistance in a variety of circumstances. This includes when your insurance company will not pay for your Lybalvi medication or if you have a high copay or coinsurance responsibility. We may also be able to help you if you do not have insurance. Please apply online to find out more.
How much does Lybalvi cost without insurance?
Lybalvi cost without insurance will vary depending on where you buy it. As a guide, Lybalvi oral tablet (10 mg-10 mg) usually costs $1,460 for 30 tablets. With NiceRx you will pay a flat monthly fee of $49, regardless of the retail price of your medication.
How much does Lybalvi cost with insurance?
The copay for Lybalvi with insurance depends on the terms of your healthcare plan. To find out how much this is, your healthcare provider or pharmacist will be able to calculate your copay with your current insurance.
What is Lybalvi?
Lybalvi contains a combination of olanzapine, an atypical antipsychotic, and samidorphan, an opioid antagonist. Lybalvi is manufactured by Alkermes, Inc., and has FDA approval (U.S. Food and Drug Administration) for the:
- Treatment of Schizophrenia in adults
- Bipolar disorder in adults
- Acute treatment of manic or mixed episodes as monotherapy and as an adjunct to lithium or valproate
- Maintenance monotherapy treatment
Boxed warning – Elderly patients with dementia-related psychosis treated with antipsychotic drugs are at an increased risk of death.
What doses of Lybalvi are available?
Lybalvi is available in tablet form, in the following doses: 5 mg/10 mg, 10 mg/10 mg, 15 mg/10 mg and 20 mg/10 mg.
Always speak with your healthcare provider about any changes to your dose so they can monitor and evaluate your condition.
Lybalvi active ingredients
Lybalvi contains a combination of olanzapine, an atypical antipsychotic, and samidorphan, an opioid antagonist.
Lybalvi side effects
The most common side effects of Lybalvi in clinical trials compared to placebo include:
- Weight gain, increased appetite
- Headache, dizziness
- Back pain
- Speech disorder, increased salivation, dry mouth
- Amnesia, paresthesia
In rare instances, Lybalvi can cause more serious side effects. These can include:
- Cerebrovascular adverse reactions in elderly patients with Dementia-related psychosis (e.g. stroke, transient ischemic attack, including fatalities)
- Precipitation of opioid withdrawal in patients who are dependent on opioids
- Life-threatening opioid overdose – the risk of opioid overdose from attempts to overcome opioid blockade with high or repeated doses of opioids. May lead to fatal opioid intoxication, particularly if Lybalvi therapy is interrupted or discontinued
- Patients with a history of chronic opioid use prior to Lybalvi treatment may have decreased opioid tolerance if Lybalvi therapy is interrupted or discontinued
- Neuroleptic malignant syndrome
- Drug reaction with eosinophilia and systemic symptoms (DRESS)
- Metabolic changes – monitor for hyperglycemia/diabetes mellitus, dyslipidemia, and weight gain
- Tardive dyskinesia
- Orthostatic hypotension and syncope – monitor heart rate and blood pressure and warn patients with known cardiovascular or cerebrovascular disease, and risk of dehydration or syncope
- Leukopenia, neutropenia, and agranulocytosis – perform complete blood counts in patients with a history of a clinically significant low white blood cell (WBC) count
- Potential for cognitive and motor impairment
- Anticholinergic (antimuscarinic) effects
- Hyperprolactinemia – may elevate prolactin levels
Your doctor will assess the benefits of using Lybalvi against your risk of side effects. Patients are encouraged to report negative side effects or adverse reactions of Lybalvi to the FDA. Visit www.fda.gov/medwatch, or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Lybalvi drug interactions
Lybalvi can interact with other medications. These include:
- Strong CYP3A4 inducers
- Strong CYP1A2 inhibitors
- CYP1A2 inducers – consider a dosage increase of the olanzapine component
- CNS acting drugs – may potentiate orthostatic hypotension
- Anticholinergic drugs
- Antihypertensive agents – monitor blood pressure
- Levodopa and dopamine agonists
This list is not exhaustive and other prescription drugs may interact with Lybalvi.
You should not use Lybalvi if you:
- Are allergic to the active ingredients olanzapine or samidorphan
- Are allergic to any of the other ingredients in Lybalvi
Talk to your doctor before using Lybalvi if you:
- Are taking any of the medications that could interact with Lybalvi
- Are pregnant or are planning to become pregnant
- Are breastfeeding or are planning to breastfeed
- Are using opioids
- Are undergoing acute opioid withdrawal
- Are taking lithium or valproate
- Have renal Impairment
Lybalvi is the trademark brand name for olanzapine and samidorphan manufactured by Alkermes, Inc. A generic version of olanzapine and samidorphan is not available. Generic drugs are generally cheaper than brand-name drugs, but you can still find Lybalvi savings through NiceRx.
*Qualifying persons may obtain medications directly from patient assistance programs without any out-of-pocket cost (or for less than $49 per medication). However, our monthly flat rate of just $49 per medication spares you the hassle of tracking the different programs and filling out all the required paperwork for each program. Subject to medication availability and acceptance by the pharmaceutical companies. NiceRx is not responsible for any delays or rejection by the pharmaceutical companies.
Enrollees enjoy a full-service solution, as NiceRx assists them and their physicians with the entire process. We prepare all required documents for the physician to sign, help enrollees manage all prescription refills, monitor eligibility criteria, and maintain enrollment.
**If you do not receive medications because you were determined to be ineligible for the prescription assistance by the applicable pharmaceutical companies and you have a letter of denial, we will refund any fees you paid toward medications for which you did not qualify to receive prescription assistance (“Refund”).
To receive a refund, you must send the letter of denial to us by fax to 888-517-7444, or by e-mail to [email protected] within 30 days of your receipt of such letter. The Refund is your sole and exclusive remedy for any fees you may wish to dispute.
The content on this website is intended for information purposes only. It does not constitute medical advice. The information on this website should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for professional medical advice. You should always speak to your doctor regarding the risks and benefits of any treatment.