Menactra Coupon & Prices
Complete a free online enrollment application to find out if you’re eligible to pay only $49 per month for your Menactra medication with our help.Get Started Now
Secure: Your personal and medical information is safe with us
Convenient: Your medication is delivered straight to your door
Ongoing refills: Your medication is refilled automatically
Secure: Your personal and medical information is safe with us
Convenient: We manage the whole process and we’re here to assist you
Ongoing refills: We request your medication refills on your behalf
NiceRx works with your healthcare provider to help you access affordable medications directly from U.S. pharmaceutical companies.
How it works
Get started by filling out the online enrollment application to find out if you are eligible for assistance.
NiceRx verifies your eligibility for medication assistance and notifies you if you are pre-qualified. The pharmaceutical company provides your medication for free, and you only pay our service fee.
We will request documents to be submitted by you and your healthcare provider that are required by the pharmaceutical company to complete your enrollment.
Once approved, the pharmaceutical company typically ships a 90-day supply of medication to your home or healthcare provider’s address. Final acceptance is determined by the pharmaceutical company.
Your monthly Menactra cost savings if eligible
If you are eligible to receive your Menactra prescription through the patient assistance program, your medication will be free. We charge a flat monthly service fee of $49 per medication to cover the cost of our services.
Am I eligible for Menactra patient assistance?
To be eligible for the Menactra patient assistance program, you will need to meet specific eligibility criteria set by the pharmaceutical company. At NiceRx, we review each Menactra enrollment application individually. The main factors considered are:
- I am a permanent, legal resident of the United States or Puerto Rico
- I am uninsured or my insurance doesn’t cover my medication
- I meet certain income eligibility requirements
How do I apply for the Menactra patient assistance program?
Applying for the Menactra patient assistance program through NiceRx is simple. Begin by completing the enrollment application on our website. We will ask for details about your healthcare provider, your insurance plan, and your household income. This information is required by the pharmaceutical manufacturers that supply your medication. We may be able to help you access patient assistance for other medications as well as Menactra, so please tell us about any medications that you have been prescribed.
If we determine that you may be eligible for Menactra assistance, we will handle the full enrollment process on your behalf. We will work with your healthcare provider to prepare and submit all the documents required for you to enroll. If you are successfully enrolled in the Menactra patient assistance program, we will also request your Menactra medication refills on your behalf for up to 1 year. At the end of your enrollment period, we will contact you for updated details and seek to re-enroll you in the program.
Is NiceRx a Menactra coupons provider?
NiceRx does not provide Menactra coupons, discount cards, or copay cards. We do not offer printable Menactra manufacturer coupons, Menactra discounts, rebates, Menactra savings cards, trial offers, or free samples. We are a service provider that helps eligible individuals access patient assistance programs. Our service cost is $49 a month per medication, so you will likely save more on your Menactra medication with NiceRx.
Can NiceRx help me get Menactra if I have insurance?
NiceRx may be able to help you access Menactra patient assistance if:
- You have a high copay or coinsurance responsibility for Menactra
- Your insurance company will not pay for your Menactra prescription
- You do not have insurance
Complete your enrollment application online to find out more.
How much does Menactra cost without insurance?
Menactra prices without insurance will vary by retailer. As a guide, Menactra intramuscular solution will typically cost around $750 for 2.5 milliliters.
How much does Menactra cost with insurance?
Your individual healthcare plan will determine the copay of Menactra with insurance. To find out what you will need to pay, contact your pharmacist or insurance provider. They will be able to calculate your copay with your current insurance.
What is Menactra?
Menactra is an FDA (U.S. Food and Drug Administration) approved medication manufactured by Sanofi Pasteur Inc. Menactra is indicated for active immunization to prevent invasive meningococcal disease caused by Neisseria meningitidis serogroups A, C, Y, and W-135. Menactra is approved for use in individuals 9 months through 55 years of age. Menactra does not prevent N meningitidis serogroup B disease.
Meningococcal disease is a serious bacterial infection that affects 800 to 1,200 Americans each year. Although it is rare it can cause severe, permanent disabilities and death. One in five of those who survive, have serious medical problems, which include amputation of arms, legs, fingers, or toes, neurologic damage, and deafness.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) recommends routine administration of the meningococcal conjugate vaccine to adolescents aged 11 through 18 years old. The CDC recommends patients receive one dose of vaccine at age 11 or 12 years, and a second dose at age 16 years, to help protect teens and young adults during the period when they are at increased risk of contracting meningococcal disease.
What doses of Menactra are available?
Menactra vaccine is available in solution form, supplied in 0.5 mL single-dose vials.
Menactra is administered by intramuscular injection.
- Children 9 through 23 months of age – two doses, three months apart
- Individuals 2 through 55 years of age – a single dose
- A single booster dose may be given to individuals 15 through 55 years of age at continued risk for meningococcal disease if at least 4 years have elapsed since the prior dose.
Always speak with a healthcare professional about any changes to your dose so they can monitor and evaluate your condition.
Menactra active ingredients
Menactra contains Meningococcal (Groups A, C, Y, and W-135) Polysaccharide Diphtheria Toxoid Conjugate Vaccine as the active ingredient.
Menactra side effects
The most common adverse events of Menactra in clinical trials:
- In infants and toddlers 9 and 12 months of age – injection site tenderness, erythema, swelling, irritability, abnormal crying, drowsiness, appetite loss, vomiting, irritability, drowsiness, and fever
- In individuals, 2 through 55 years of age who received a single dose – injection site pain, redness, induration, swelling, anorexia, headache, fatigue, malaise, myalgia, and arthralgia
Your doctor will assess the benefits of using Menactra against your risk of side effects. Patients are encouraged to report negative side effects or adverse reactions of Menactra to the FDA. Visit www.fda.gov/medwatch, or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Menactra drug interactions
Menactra can interact with other medications. These include:
- When Menactra and Daptacel are administered to children 4 through 6 years of age, preference should be given to simultaneous administration of the 2 vaccines or administration of Menactra before Daptacel. Administration of Menactra one month after Daptacel reduces the meningococcal antibody responses to Menactra
- Pneumococcal antibody responses to some serotypes in Prevnar (PCV7) were decreased following the coadministration of Menactra and PCV7
This list is not exhaustive and other prescription drugs may interact with Menactra.
You should not use Menactra if you:
- Are allergic to the active ingredient meningococcal conjugate vaccine
- Have had a severe allergic reaction to a meningococcal capsular polysaccharide, diphtheria toxoid, or CRM197 containing vaccine, or to any component of Menactra
Talk to your doctor before using Menactra if you:
- Are taking any of the medications that could interact with Menactra
- Have previously been diagnosed with Guillain-Barré syndrome (GBS)
- Are younger than 9 months of age
- Are older than 55 years of age
- Are pregnant or are planning to become pregnant – a pregnancy registry is available. To register or to report adverse events call (800) 822-2463 and refer to www.cdc.gov for ACIP guidelines
- Are breastfeeding or are planning to breastfeed
Menactra is the trademark brand name for the meningococcal conjugate vaccine manufactured by Sanofi Pasteur Inc. A generic version of the meningococcal conjugate vaccine is not available. Generic drugs are generally cheaper than brand-name drugs, but you can still find Menactra savings through NiceRx.
*Qualifying persons may obtain medications directly from patient assistance programs without any out-of-pocket cost (or for less than $49 per medication). However, our monthly flat rate of just $49 per medication spares you the hassle of tracking the different programs and filling out all the required paperwork for each program. Subject to medication availability and acceptance by the pharmaceutical companies. NiceRx is not responsible for any delays or rejection by the pharmaceutical companies.
Enrollees enjoy a full-service solution, as NiceRx assists them and their physicians with the entire process. We prepare all required documents for the physician to sign, help enrollees manage all prescription refills, monitor eligibility criteria, and maintain enrollment.
**If you do not receive medications because you were determined to be ineligible for the prescription assistance by the applicable pharmaceutical companies and you have a letter of denial, we will refund any fees you paid toward medications for which you did not qualify to receive prescription assistance (“Refund”).
To receive a refund, you must send the letter of denial to us by fax to 888-517-7444, or by e-mail to [email protected] within 30 days of your receipt of such letter. The Refund is your sole and exclusive remedy for any fees you may wish to dispute.
The content on this website is intended for information purposes only. It does not constitute medical advice. The information on this website should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for professional medical advice. You should always speak to your doctor regarding the risks and benefits of any treatment.