Mylotarg Coupon & Prices
Complete a free online enrollment application to find out if you’re eligible to pay only $49 per month for your Mylotarg medication with our help.Get Started Now
Secure: Your personal and medical information is safe with us
Convenient: Your medication is delivered straight to your door
Ongoing refills: Your medication is refilled automatically
Secure: Your personal and medical information is safe with us
Convenient: We manage the whole process and we’re here to assist you
Ongoing refills: We request your medication refills on your behalf
NiceRx works with your healthcare provider to help you access affordable medications directly from U.S. pharmaceutical companies.
How it works
Get started by filling out the online enrollment application to find out if you are eligible for assistance.
NiceRx verifies your eligibility for medication assistance and notifies you if you are pre-qualified. The pharmaceutical company provides your medication for free, and you only pay our service fee.
We will request documents to be submitted by you and your healthcare provider that are required by the pharmaceutical company to complete your enrollment.
Once approved, the pharmaceutical company typically ships a 90-day supply of medication to your home or healthcare provider’s address. Final acceptance is determined by the pharmaceutical company.
Your monthly Mylotarg cost savings if eligible
With our assistance, you could access the Mylotarg patient assistance program and obtain your medication for free. We only charge a flat monthly fee of $49 per medication for our services.
Am I eligible for Mylotarg patient assistance?
We review each Mylotarg enrollment application individually to determine if you are eligible. Each assistance program has its own eligibility criteria and the factors considered by most programs are:
- I am a permanent, legal resident of the United States or Puerto Rico
- I am uninsured or my insurance doesn’t cover my medication
- I meet certain income eligibility requirements
How do I apply for the Mylotarg patient assistance program?
Our process makes it as easy as possible to apply for the Mylotarg patient assistance program. Begin by completing the enrollment application form on our website. Tell us about any medications that you are taking, including Mylotarg. You must also provide details about your healthcare provider, your insurance plan, and your household income. This is required by the pharmaceutical manufacturers who will supply the medication, so it is important to make sure this information is accurate and up to date.
We will review the information that you have provided to determine whether you are eligible for patient assistance. If we can pre-qualify you for assistance, NiceRx will handle the full enrollment process on your behalf. If you are approved by the pharmaceutical company, you will typically start receiving your medication in 6 – 8 weeks.
Is NiceRx a Mylotarg coupons provider?
NiceRx is not a Mylotarg coupon, Mylotarg discount card, or Mylotarg copay card provider. We do not offer Mylotarg manufacturer coupons, Mylotarg discounts, rebates, Mylotarg savings cards, trial offers, or free Mylotarg samples. We are a service provider that helps eligible individuals access the Mylotarg patient assistance program.
Can NiceRx help me get Mylotarg if I have insurance?
NiceRx may be able to help you get Mylotarg if:
- You have a high copay or coinsurance responsibility for Mylotarg
- Your insurance company will not pay for your Mylotarg prescription
- Your healthcare plan does not cover Mylotarg medication
- You do not have insurance
Please apply online to find out if we can help you.
How much is Mylotarg with insurance?
The cost of Mylotarg with insurance will depend on the terms of your healthcare plan. Your healthcare provider or pharmacist will be able to calculate your copay with your current insurance. Contact them to find out more.
How much does Mylotarg cost without Insurance?
Mylotarg prices without insurance will vary depending on how much you buy. Prices will also vary by retailer. As a guide, Mylotarg powder for injection 4.5 mg will cost around $9,400 for 1 powder for injection.
What is Mylotarg?
Mylotarg contains the prescription medicine gemtuzumab ozogamicin. It is classed as a monoclonal antibody meaning that it is a man-made antibody that works in the same way as natural human antibodies work in your body. Antibodies attack anything in your body that should not be there.
Mylotarg is used for the treatment of CD33-positive acute myeloid leukemia in adults and children aged 2 years and older when other treatments have not worked or have stopped working. Mylotarg is also used for the treatment of newly diagnosed CD33-positive acute myeloid leukemia in adults.
Mylotarg active ingredients
Gemtuzumab ozogamicin works in your body by attaching itself to cancer cells that release a chemical known as CD33. Once attached to the cancer cells a series of chemical reactions occur which lead to the breakdown of DNA in the cancer cells, causing them to die.
Mylotarg is given to you as an infusion directly into a vein by a healthcare professional. Your doctor will decide your treatment plan, as Mylotarg is only given on certain days of a treatment cycle. You should use Mylotarg only as your doctor has prescribed.
A Mylotarg infusion will take at least 2 hours to complete as the infusion is given slowly. You will be kept under observation for at least 1 hour after receiving Mylotarg, to make sure you do not have an infusion reaction. You may need to be given other medications to stop any side effects from using this treatment or from having the infusion itself. It is important to know that you will need regular medical tests while using Mylotarg as it can cause severe liver problems.
Mylotarg side effects
The most common side effects caused by Mylotarg include:
- Nausea, vomiting, constipation
- Mouth sores
- Abnormal liver function tests
In rare instances, Mylotarg can cause more serious side effects. These can include:
- Difficulty swallowing or talking, dry mouth, altered sense of taste
- Pain on the upper right side of the stomach, yellow color of the skin or eyes, rapid weight gain, swelling in your arms or legs
- Flu-like symptoms, swollen gums, skin sores, cough, problems breathing, pale skin, feeling unusually tired
- Bleeding gums, abnormal vaginal bleeding, blood in your urine or stools, coughing up blood, or vomit that looks like ground coffee
- Sudden numbness or weakness down one side of the body, sudden severe headache, problems with speech or vision
Your doctor will assess the benefits of using Mylotarg against your risk of side effects.
Mylotarg drug interactions
Mylotarg can interact with other medications. These include:
- Treatments for auto-immune diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis, Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis – adalimumab, certolizumab, etanercept, golimumab
- Vaccines – BCG, influenza, measles, mumps, polio, rotavirus, rubella, smallpox, typhoid, varicella, yellow fever, zoster
- Treatments for mood disorders such as schizophrenia – clozapine
- Treatments for multiple sclerosis – fingolimod, ozanimod, siponimod
- DMARDs (disease-modifying antirheumatic drugs) for rheumatoid arthritis – leflunomide, teriflunomide
- Immunosuppressants – voclosporin
This list is not exhaustive and other drugs may interact with Mylotarg.
Mylotarg warning and precautions
You should not use Mylotarg if you:
- Are allergic to the active ingredient gemtuzumab ozogamicin
- Are allergic to any of the other ingredients in Mylotarg
- Are pregnant or are planning to become pregnant
- Are breastfeeding or are planning to breastfeed
Talk to your doctor before using Mylotarg if you:
- Are taking any of the medications that could interact with Mylotarg
- Have liver disease
- Have a family history of long QT syndrome
- Have had a stem cell transplant
- Have an electrolyte imbalance of any sort
*Qualifying persons may obtain medications directly from patient assistance programs without any out-of-pocket cost (or for less than $49 per medication). However, our monthly flat rate of just $49 per medication spares you the hassle of tracking the different programs and filling out all the required paperwork for each program. Subject to medication availability and acceptance by the pharmaceutical companies. NiceRx is not responsible for any delays or rejection by the pharmaceutical companies.
Enrollees enjoy a full-service solution, as NiceRx assists them and their physicians with the entire process. We prepare all required documents for the physician to sign, help enrollees manage all prescription refills, monitor eligibility criteria, and maintain enrollment.
**If you do not receive medications because you were determined to be ineligible for the prescription assistance by the applicable pharmaceutical companies and you have a letter of denial, we will refund any fees you paid toward medications for which you did not qualify to receive prescription assistance (“Refund”).
To receive a refund, you must send the letter of denial to us by fax to 888-517-7444, or by e-mail to [email protected] within 30 days of your receipt of such letter. The Refund is your sole and exclusive remedy for any fees you may wish to dispute.
The content on this website is intended for information purposes only. It does not constitute medical advice. The information on this website should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for professional medical advice. You should always speak to your doctor regarding the risks and benefits of any treatment.