Blincyto Patient assistance program
Complete a free online enrollment application to find out if you’re eligible to pay only $49 per month for your Blincyto medication.Get started today
- Secure: Your personal and medical information is safe with us
- Convenient: We manage the whole process and we’re here to assist you
- Ongoing refills: We request your medication refills on your behalf
NiceRx works with your healthcare provider to help you access affordable medications directly from U.S. pharmaceutical companies.
An introduction to NiceRx(01:52)
Next steps after qualifying(00:38)
Uploading documents and billing(00:50)
SSN & billing information(00:33)
Medication delivery time(00:41)
How it works
Get started by filling out the online enrollment application to find out if you are eligible.
NiceRx verifies your eligibility for medication assistance and notifies you if you are qualified.
You may be required to submit further information and documents required by the pharmaceutical company which can be securely uploaded online.
Your application is created and sent to your doctor for signature. At this stage, you will be billed $49 and will not be billed again until you receive your first medication delivery.
Your application is sent to the pharmaceutical company. You will be billed again once you receive your medication. We handle the entire ordering process including requesting ongoing refills.
Your monthly Blincyto cost savings if eligible
If you are eligible to receive your Blincyto prescription through the patient assistance program, your medication will be free. We charge a flat monthly price of $49 per medication to cover the cost of our services.
Am I eligible for Blincyto patient assistance?
To be eligible for the Blincyto patient assistance program, you will need to meet specific eligibility criteria set by the pharmaceutical company. At NiceRx, we review each Blincyto enrollment application individually. The main factors considered are:
- I am a permanent, legal resident of the United States or Puerto Rico
- I am uninsured or my insurance doesn’t cover my medication
- I meet certain income eligibility requirements
How do I apply for the Blincyto patient assistance program?
Applying for the Blincyto patient assistance program through NiceRx is simple. Begin by completing the enrollment application on our website. We will ask for details about your healthcare provider, your insurance plan, and your household income. This information is required by the pharmaceutical manufacturers that supply your medication. We may be able to help you access patient assistance for other medications as well as Blincyto, so please tell us about any medications that you have been prescribed.
If we determine that you may be eligible for Blincyto assistance, we will handle the full enrollment process on your behalf. We will work with your healthcare provider to prepare and submit all the documents required for you to enroll. If you are successfully enrolled in the Blincyto patient assistance program, we will also request your Blincyto medication refills for up to 1 year. At the end of your enrollment period, we will contact you for updated details and seek to re-enroll you in the program.
Is NiceRx a Blincyto coupons provider?
NiceRx does not provide Blincyto coupons, discount cards, or copay cards. We do not offer printable Blincyto manufacturer coupons, Blincyto discounts, rebates, Blincyto savings cards, trial offers, or free samples. We are a service provider that helps eligible individuals access patient assistance programs. Our service cost is $49 a month per medication, so you will likely save more on your Blincyto medication with NiceRx.
Can NiceRx help me get Blincyto if I have insurance?
NiceRx may be able to help you access Blincyto patient assistance if:
- You have a high copay or coinsurance responsibility for Blincyto
- Your insurance company will not pay for your Blincyto prescription
- You do not have insurance
Complete your enrollment application online to find out more.
How much is Blincyto with insurance?
Your individual healthcare plan will determine the cost of Blincyto with insurance. To find out what you will need to pay, contact your pharmacist or insurance provider. They will be able to calculate your copay with your current insurance.
How much does Blincyto cost without insurance?
Blincyto prices without insurance will vary by retailer. As a guide, Blincyto intravenous powder for injection 35 mcg will typically cost around $4,400 for 1 powder for injection.
What is Blincyto?
Blincyto contains the prescription medicine blinatumomab. It is used for the treatment of acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL) in adults and children. ALL is a type of blood cancer that starts from young white blood cells called lymphocytes in the bone marrow. It is more common to younger people.
Blincyto is given after other cancer treatments have been tried, but have not been successful. You may be given medication to prevent certain side effects while you are receiving Blincyto. Blincyto is given 24 hours a day through a catheter directly into a vein. A healthcare professional will give you this injection, with your first dose given in a hospital or clinic in case you have any serious side effects.
Blincyto active ingredients
Blinatumomab works by binding two types of cells within the body. These cells are known as B cells and T cells. This binding action of blinatumomab affects the T cell ultimately killing the excess B cells and destroying the tumor.
The pharmacy will prepare your injections and you will receive the medicine in IV bags. The IV bags should be kept in their original package unopened. The medicine should be stored in the refrigerator and protected from light. Each IV bag will be unpackaged and prepared by a healthcare professional. You must keep the skin clean around your catheter (IV) to reduce the risk of infection. You will need regular medical tests while using this medicine as Blincyto can increase your chances of getting an infection or risk of bleeding.
Blincyto side effects
The most common side effects caused by Blincyto include:
- Reactions when the injection is given
- Low blood cell count
In rare instances, Blincyto can cause more serious side effects. These can include:
- Confusion, slurred speech
- Loss of consciousness
- Loss of balance
- Difficulty breathing, body aches, vomiting, diarrhea, feeling light-headed
- Severe pain in your upper stomach spreading to your back, nausea, increased heart rate
- Leg cramps, constipation, irregular heartbeats, increased thirst or urination, numb or tingling, muscle weakness
- Mouth sores, skin sores, easy bruising, unusual bleeding, pale skin
Your doctor will assess the benefits of using Blincyto against your risk of side effects.
Blincyto drug interactions
Blincyto can interact with other medications. These include:
- Treatments for auto-immune diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis, Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis – adalimumab, golimumab, etanercept
- Treatments for cancer – baricitinib, tofacitinib
- Vaccines – BCG, influenza, measles, mumps, polio, rotavirus, rubella, smallpox, typhoid, varicella
- Treatments for mood disorders such as schizophrenia – clozapine
- Treatments for multiple sclerosis – fingolimod, ozanimod, siponimod
- DMARDs (disease-modifying antirheumatic drugs) for rheumatoid arthritis – leflunomide, teriflunomide
- Blood thinners – warfarin
- Treatments to prevent organ transplant rejection – sirolimus, tacrolimus
This list is not exhaustive and other drugs may interact with Blincyto.
Blincyto warning and precautions
You should not use Blincyto if you:
- Are allergic to the active ingredient blinatumomab
- Are allergic to any of the other ingredients in Blincyto
- Are pregnant or are planning to become pregnant
- Are breastfeeding or are planning to breastfeed
Talk to your doctor before using Blincyto if you:
- Are taking any of the medications that could interact with Blincyto
- Have nerve problems
- Suffer from seizures
- Have confusion, trouble speaking, or problems with balance
- Are receiving chemotherapy or radiation treatment to your brain
- Have an infection of any type
- Have recently received a vaccine or if you are scheduled for a booster dose
*Qualifying persons may obtain medications directly from patient assistance programs without any out-of-pocket cost (or for less than $49 per medication). However, our monthly flat rate of just $49 per medication spares you the hassle of tracking down the different programs and filling out all the required paperwork for each program.
Enrollees enjoy a full-service solution, as NiceRx assists them and their physicians with the entire process. We prepare all required documents for the physician to sign, help enrollees manage all prescription refills, monitor eligibility criteria, and maintain enrollment.
**If you do not receive medications because you were determined to be ineligible for the prescription assistance by the applicable pharmaceutical companies and you have a letter of denial, we will refund any fees you paid toward medications for which you did not qualify to receive prescription assistance (“Refund”).
To receive a refund, you must send the letter of denial to us by fax to 888-517-7444, or by e-mail to [email protected] within 30 days of your receipt of such letter. The Refund is your sole and exclusive remedy for any fees you may wish to dispute.