Namzaric Patient assistance program
Complete a free online enrollment application to find out if you’re eligible to pay only $49 per month for your Namzaric medication with our help.Get started today
- Secure: Your personal and medical information is safe with us
- Convenient: We manage the whole process and we’re here to assist you
- Ongoing refills: We request your medication refills on your behalf
NiceRx works with your healthcare provider to help you access affordable medications directly from U.S. pharmaceutical companies.
An introduction to NiceRx(01:52)
Next steps after qualifying(00:38)
Uploading documents and billing(00:50)
SSN & billing information(00:33)
Medication delivery time(00:41)
How it works
Get started by filling out the online enrollment application to find out if you are eligible.
NiceRx verifies your eligibility for medication assistance and notifies you if you are qualified. The pharmaceutical company provides your medication for free and you only pay our service fee.
You may be required to submit further information and documents required by the pharmaceutical company which can be securely uploaded online.
Your application is created and sent to your doctor for signature. At this stage, you will be billed $49 and will not be billed again until you receive your first medication delivery.
Your application is sent to the pharmaceutical company. You will be billed again once you receive your medication. We handle the entire ordering process including requesting ongoing refills.
Have you been prescribed Namzaric for dementia? With our help, you may be able to get Namzaric medication for just $49 per month.*
At NiceRx, we work directly with healthcare providers to help enroll eligible individuals in patient assistance programs. If we determine that you may be eligible, we will handle the full enrollment process on your behalf and will help you to get ongoing access to the medications you need at an affordable price.
Your monthly Namzaric cost savings if eligible
If eligible, you could access your Namzaric medication for a flat fee of just $49 per month through NiceRx. Each month, you could save:
|Strength||Avg. monthly price at
a US pharmacy
|28/10mg 30 capsules||$499.00||$49.00||$450.00|
|7/10mg 30 capsules||$499.00||$49.00||$450.00|
|21/10mg 30 capsules||$499.00||$49.00||$450.00|
|14/10mg 30 capsules||$499.00||$49.00||$450.00|
Am I eligible for the Namzaric patient assistance program?
With the assistance of NiceRx, you could receive Namzaric without paying the full retail price. We review each application individually. Most programs will evaluate the following criteria:
- I am a permanent, legal resident of the United States or Puerto Rico
- I am uninsured or my insurance doesn’t cover my medication
- I meet certain income eligibility requirements
How do I apply for the Namzaric patient assistance program?
We do everything we can to make our application process easy and stress-free. To apply for the Namzaric patient assistance program, simply fill in our online enrollment form. You will need to provide some important information including the medications you are taking, including Namzaric.
We will review your application and determine if you may be eligible for assistance, and we will handle the full enrollment process for you, and requested your Namzaric medication refills on your behalf for up to 12 months once successfully enrolled in the program. We do everything we can to make it as easy as possible to apply for the Namzaric patient assistance program.
Is NiceRx a Namzaric coupons provider?
NiceRx is a service provider that helps eligible individuals access the Namzaric patient assistance program. We are not a Namzaric coupon, a Namzaric discount card, or a Namzaric copay card provider.
We offer a stress-free and simple way to get your medication at an affordable price. We do not offer printable Namzaric manufacturer coupons, Namzaric discounts, rebates, Namzaric savings cards, trial offers, or free Namzaric samples.
If you’re looking for coupons for Namzaric or cheap Namzaric, know that you can likely save more with NiceRx. When obtaining your Namzaric medication through NiceRx, your total cost for the medication will always be $49 per month.
Can NiceRx help me get Namzaric if I have insurance?
We may be able to help if you have insurance, but your insurance company won’t pay for the Namzaric medication. We may also be able to help if you have a high copay or coinsurance responsibility. Apply online to find out more about your personal situation. We may even be able to help if you don’t have insurance.
How much is Namzaric with insurance?
The exact cost of Namzaric varies in line with the terms of healthcare plans. To find out more, contact your insurance provider or pharmacist to calculate your copay with your current insurance.
How much does Namzaric cost without insurance?
Namzaric prices without insurance will vary depending on the amount you buy and where you buy it from. A pack of 28, 10 mg-14 mg Namzaric capsules will cost between $510 to $550. Please note that this price is just a guide.
What is Namzaric?
Namzaric is prescribed to treat moderate to severe dementia in adults who have Alzheimer’s disease. Namzaric comes as an oral capsule. Usually, it is taken once a day in the evening.
There’s no cure for Alzheimer’s disease, although medications can help slow the deterioration in brain function it causes. Namzaric can help prolong thinking, memory, and other areas of brain function if you have moderate to severe dementia.
Namzaric active ingredients
Namzaric has two active ingredients, memantine hydrochloride and donepezil hydrochloride.
Memantine hydrochloride, usually just called memantine, helps your brain cells (neurons) to send signals to each other. As Alzheimer’s causes protein plaques to build-up in your brain, it makes it harder for your neurons to pass signals to each other. Memantine helps by stimulating the areas of your brain cells that receive signals, called receptors. This makes it easier for your brain cells to receive and send signals and helps preserve brain function. Memantine specifically targets receptors involved in learning and memory.
Donepezil hydrochloride, usually just called donepezil, has a range of positive effects on your brain. Like memantine, it stimulates certain brain cell receptors, helping your brain cells send and receive signals. It also increases the number of certain neurotransmitters in your brain; chemicals that help your neurons send signals. Donepezil does this by blocking the enzymes that break down these neurotransmitters. This stops the enzymes from working and causes concentrations of the neurotransmitters to rise.
Namzaric side effects & Namzaric drug interactions
Namzaric can cause side effects. The most common include:
- Feeling sick (nausea)
- Being sick (vomiting)
- Loss of appetite (anorexia)
- Bruising more easily
In some rarer instances, Namzaric can cause more serious side effects, including:
- Severe allergic reactions to the medication
- Muscle problems if you’re given anesthesia
- A slow heart rate and fainting
- An increase in stomach acid that can lead to bleeding and ulcers
- Problems passing urine
- A worsening of existing lung problems, like asthma
When taken alongside other medications, Namzaric can interact with these other medications. They include:
- Any other Alzheimer’s disease medications
- Any antidepressants
- Any medications taken for heart conditions, like quinidine or beta-blockers
- Any pain killers, like aspirin or non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) like ibuprofen
- Any oral anticoagulants (blood thinners)
- Any anticholinergics, usually taken for bladder problems, like tolterodine
- Any anticonvulsants medications, taken to prevent and relieve seizures
- Any barbiturates, usually used to help you sleep
- Any antifungal medications, like ketoconazole or itraconazole
- An antibiotic called erythromycin
- Amantadine, taken to treat dyskinesia
- Baclofen, taken to treat muscle spasticity
- Rifampicin, used to treat tuberculosis
- Carbamazepine or phenytoin, taken to treat epilepsy
- Cimetidine or ranitidine, taken to treat heartburn and peptic ulcers
- Dantrolene, a muscle relaxant
- Dextromethorphan, used in cough medicines
- Hydrochlorothiazide, a diuretic taken to treat high blood pressure (hypertension)
- Ketamine, a sedative used as an anesthetic
- Procainamide, used to treat cardiac arrhythmias
Namzaric warnings & precautions
Do not take Namzaric if you:
- Are allergic to the active ingredients memantine hydrochloride or donepezil hydrochloride
- Are allergic to any of the other ingredients in Namzaric (you can find these listed in the leaflet which comes with the medication)
- Are allergic to medications that contain piperidines
- Are under 18 years of age
Talk to your doctor before taking Namzaric if you:
- Are taking any of the medications that could interact with Namzaric
- Have any heart problems
- Have asthma or another lung problem
- Have any kidney problems
- Have any liver problems
- Have any bladder problems
- Have a stomach ulcer
- Are planning to have a surgical, dental, or other medical procedure where anesthesia may be used
- Are pregnant or are planning to become pregnant
- Are breastfeeding or are planning to breastfeed
*Qualifying persons may obtain medications directly from patient assistance programs without any out-of-pocket cost (or for less than $49 per medication). However, our monthly flat rate of just $49 per medication spares you the hassle of tracking down the different programs and filling out all the required paperwork for each program.
Enrollees enjoy a full-service solution, as NiceRx assists them and their physicians with the entire process. We prepare all required documents for the physician to sign, help enrollees manage all prescription refills, monitor eligibility criteria, and maintain enrollment.
**If you do not receive medications because you were determined to be ineligible for the prescription assistance by the applicable pharmaceutical companies and you have a letter of denial, we will refund any fees you paid toward medications for which you did not qualify to receive prescription assistance (“Refund”).
To receive a refund, you must send the letter of denial to us by fax to 888-517-7444, or by e-mail to [email protected] within 30 days of your receipt of such letter. The Refund is your sole and exclusive remedy for any fees you may wish to dispute.
The content on this website is intended for information purposes only. It does not constitute medical advice. The information on this website should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for professional medical advice. You should always speak to your doctor regarding the risks and benefits of any treatment.