Neupro Coupon & Prices
Complete a free online enrollment application to find out if you’re eligible to pay only $49 per month for your Neupro medication with our help.Get Started Now
Secure: Your personal and medical information is safe with us
Convenient: We manage the whole process and we’re here to assist you
Ongoing refills: We request your medication refills on your behalf
NiceRx works with your healthcare provider to help you access affordable medications directly from U.S. pharmaceutical companies.
How it works
Get started by filling out the online enrollment application to find out if you are eligible for assistance.
NiceRx verifies your eligibility for medication assistance and notifies you if you are pre-qualified. The pharmaceutical company provides your medication for free, and you only pay our service fee.
We will request documents to be submitted by you and your healthcare provider that are required by the pharmaceutical company to complete your enrollment.
Once approved, the pharmaceutical company typically ships a 90-day supply of medication to your home or healthcare provider’s address. Final acceptance is determined by the pharmaceutical company.
Your monthly Neupro cost savings if eligible
If you are eligible for the Neupro patient assistance program, the cost of your medication will be free. We only charge $49 a month, per medication, to cover our service fees. You could receive your Neupro prescription for just $49 a month, regardless of the retail price of your medication.
Am I eligible for the Neupro patient assistance program?
We will review your application to determine whether you are eligible for the Neupro patient assistance program. Each program has its own eligibility criteria which is set by the pharmaceutical companies, however the factors considered by most programs are:
- I am a permanent, legal resident of the United States or Puerto Rico
- I am uninsured or my insurance doesn’t cover my medication
- I meet certain income eligibility requirements
How do I apply for the Neupro patient assistance program?
We make it as easy as possible to apply for the Neupro patient assistance program. The first step is to complete our enrollment application. Tell us about any medications you are taking, including Neupro. We will also ask for details about your healthcare provider, insurance, and your household income. This information is required by the pharmaceutical manufacturers who ship your medication.
If we determine that you may be eligible for Neupro assistance, we will handle the application process for you. We will work directly with your healthcare provider to prepare your application documents. Once we have received the signed application and supporting documents, we will submit them to the patient assistance program on your behalf. Our service continues once you are enrolled in the Neupro patient assistance program, and we will automatically request your Neupro medication refills for up to 1 year.
Is NiceRx a Neupro coupons provider?
We are a service provider that helps eligible individuals access the Neupro patient assistance program. That means that we do not offer printable Neupro manufacturer coupons, Neupro discounts, or free Neupro samples. We are not a Neupro coupon provider or Neupro discount card. Our service extends to assisting eligible individuals to access the medications they need through patient assistance programs.
Can NiceRx help me get Neupro if I have insurance?
We may be able to help you to access Neupro patient assistance in a variety of circumstances. This includes when your insurance company will not pay for your Neupro medication or if you have a high copay or coinsurance responsibility. We may also be able to help you if you do not have insurance. Please apply online to find out more.
How much is Neupro with insurance?
The cost of Neupro with insurance depends on the terms of your healthcare plan. To find out how much this is, your healthcare provider or pharmacist will be able to calculate your copay with your current insurance.
How much does Neupro cost without insurance?
Neupro prices without insurance will vary depending on where you buy it and how much you buy. As a guide, Neupro extended-release (1 mg/24 hr) transdermal film usually costs $750 for 30 films. With NiceRx you will pay a flat monthly fee of $49, regardless of the retail price of your medication.
What is Neupro?
Neupro contains the prescription medicine rotigotine, classed as a non-ergoline dopamine agonist. Rotigotine has a similar effect to dopamine, which is found naturally in your body.
Neupro patches are used for the treatment of:
- Parkinson’s disease – a disease of the nervous system that can get worse over time. Symptoms include muscle stiffness, shaky or slow movement, with poor muscle control. It is thought to be linked to reduced amounts of dopamine in the brain.
- Restless legs syndrome – symptoms are a twitching sensation in the leg muscles when sitting or lying down, once again linked to low levels of dopamine in the brain.
Neupro patches should be applied to clean, dry, hairless skin. The patch should be replaced with a new one every 24 hours. The new patch should be placed on a different place on your body. The same area of skin should not be used twice within 14 days.
Neupro active ingredients
Rotigotine is classed as a non-ergoline dopamine agonist. Dopamine agonists work by imitating the action of dopamine in the brain by binding to dopamine receptors that help to control the body’s ability to move properly.
Exactly how rotigotine works in the body for the treatment of Parkinson’s disease or restless legs syndrome is not fully understood. However, it is thought to be linked to rotigotine’s capacity to stimulate the dopamine receptors in the brain.
Neupro side effects
The most common side effects caused by Neupro include:
- Nausea, vomiting
- Headache, dizziness, problems with vision, feeling drowsy
- Loss of appetite
- Insomnia (trouble sleeping)
- Skin reaction where the patch is worn
- Increased sweating
- Rapid weight gain
- Swollen hands or feet
In rare instances, Neupro can cause more serious side effects. These can include:
- Severe skin reaction that will not go away
- Increased heart rate
- Feeling light-headed or faint
- Increased libido (desire for sex), other intense urges, unusual behavior, agitation, confusion, paranoia, hallucinations
- Extreme drowsiness, suddenly falling asleep
- Unable to control muscle movements
Your doctor will assess the benefits of using Neupro against your risk of side effects.
Neupro drug interactions
Neupro can interact with other medications. These include:
- Tricyclic antidepressants – amisulpride, imipramine, trimipramine
- Anesthetics – ketamine
- Opioid pain relievers – propoxyphene
- Treatment for narcolepsy ( sudden falling asleep) – sodium oxybate
- Treatment for anxiety or muscle spasms – alprazolam, diazepam, lorazepam
- Antidepressants – amitryptiline, citalopram, fluoxetine, paroxetine, venlafaxine
- Treatment for muscle spasms – baclofen
- Anti-convulsants – carbemazepine, phenobarbital, phenytoin
- Treatments for mental health – clozapine, haloperidol, promazine
- St. Johns wort – a herbal mental health treatment
- Treatment for sleeping problems – zolpidem
This list is not exhaustive and other drugs may interact with Neupro.
Neupro warning and precautions
You should not use Neupro if you:
- Are allergic to the active ingredient rotigotine
- Are allergic to any of the other ingredients in Neupro
- Are breastfeeding or are planning to breastfeed
Talk to your doctor before using Neupro if you:
- Are taking any of the medications that could interact with Neupro
- Have asthma
- Have high or low blood pressure
- Have any heart problems
- Have kidney disease
- Have any mental health problems
- Have any sleeping disorders
- Are pregnant or are planning to become pregnant
*Qualifying persons may obtain medications directly from patient assistance programs without any out-of-pocket cost (or for less than $49 per medication). However, our monthly flat rate of just $49 per medication spares you the hassle of tracking the different programs and filling out all the required paperwork for each program. Subject to medication availability and acceptance by the pharmaceutical companies. NiceRx is not responsible for any delays or rejection by the pharmaceutical companies.
Enrollees enjoy a full-service solution, as NiceRx assists them and their physicians with the entire process. We prepare all required documents for the physician to sign, help enrollees manage all prescription refills, monitor eligibility criteria, and maintain enrollment.
**If you do not receive medications because you were determined to be ineligible for the prescription assistance by the applicable pharmaceutical companies and you have a letter of denial, we will refund any fees you paid toward medications for which you did not qualify to receive prescription assistance (“Refund”).
To receive a refund, you must send the letter of denial to us by fax to 888-517-7444, or by e-mail to [email protected] within 30 days of your receipt of such letter. The Refund is your sole and exclusive remedy for any fees you may wish to dispute.
The content on this website is intended for information purposes only. It does not constitute medical advice. The information on this website should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for professional medical advice. You should always speak to your doctor regarding the risks and benefits of any treatment.