Qnasl Patient assistance program
Complete a free online enrollment application to find out if you’re eligible to pay only $49 per month for your Qnasl medication.Get started today
- Secure: Your personal and medical information is safe with us
- Convenient: We manage the whole process and we’re here to assist you
- Ongoing refills: We request your medication refills on your behalf
NiceRx works with your healthcare provider to help you access affordable medications directly from U.S. pharmaceutical companies.
Your monthly Qnasl cost savings if eligible
You could receive your Qnasl prescription for a fee of $49 per month. This flat fee will cover the full cost of your medication. Every month, you could save:
|Strength||Avg. monthly price at
a US pharmacy
|80mcg 1 x 8.7gm cannister||$235.00||$49.00||$186.00|
Am I eligible for the Qnasl patient assistance program?
To be enrolled in the Qnasl patient assistance program, you will need to meet the eligibility criteria for Qnasl assistance. NiceRx reviews each Qnasl patient assistance program application individually. The main factors likely to be considered are:
- I am a permanent, legal resident of the United States or Puerto Rico
- I am uninsured or my insurance doesn’t cover my medication
- I meet certain income eligibility requirements
How do I apply for the Qnasl patient assistance program?
Our process is simple and straightforward. NiceRx makes it as easy as possible to apply for the Qnasl patient assistance program. Start with your online enrollment application. You will need to tell us about any medications you’re taking, including Qnasl. We’ll also ask for details about your healthcare provider, your insurance plan, and your household income, as this information is required by the pharmaceutical manufacturers who ship your medication.
Once we determine that you may be eligible for Qnasl assistance, we’ll handle the full enrollment process for you. Once you have been enrolled in the Qnasl patient assistance program, we’ll also request your refills on your behalf for up to 12 months.
Is NiceRx a Qnasl coupons provider?
NiceRx is not a Qnasl coupon, a Qnasl discount card, or a Qnasl copay card provider. We don’t offer printable Qnasl manufacturer coupons, Qnasl discounts, rebates, Qnasl savings cards, trial offers, or free Qnasl samples.
NiceRx is a service provider that helps eligible individuals access the Qnasl patient assistance program. If you’re looking for coupons for Qnasl or cheap Qnasl, keep in mind that you can likely save more with NiceRx. When obtaining your Qnasl medication through NiceRx, your total cost for the medication will always be $49 per month.
Can NiceRx help me get Qnasl if I have insurance?
Yes, we may be able to help if you have insurance and your insurance company won’t pay for your Qnasl medication, or you have a high copay or coinsurance responsibility. Apply online to find out more. We may even be able to assist if you don’t have insurance or your Medicare plan doesn’t cover Qnasl.
How much is Qnasl with insurance?
Your pharmacist or insurance provider will be able to calculate your copay with your current insurance. The cost of Qnasl medication varies in line with the terms of each healthcare plan.
How much does Qnasl cost without insurance?
Qnasl prices without insurance will vary by retailer. As a guide, one 10.6 gm of 80 mcg/act Qnasl inhaler will cost between $290 to $350.
What is Qnasl?
Qnasl is a prescription nasal aerosol spray. It’s used to treat the nasal allergy symptoms of hay fever and chronic allergies in adults and children four years and older. Hay fever and chronic allergies can disrupt your life. In severe cases, they can be debilitating. Medications like Qnasl can help. You take Qnasl by spraying it into your nose as a waterless mist. It reduces the inflammation in your nose and nasal passages that your immune system causes, giving you relief from your congestion, sneezing, and your itchy and runny nose.
Qnasl active ingredients
The active ingredient in Qnasl is called beclomethasone dipropionate, usually just called beclomethasone. It reduces inflammation in your nose and nasal passages.
When you spray Qnasl into your nose, molecules of beclomethasone attach to areas on the surface of your cells called glucocorticoid receptors. This triggers the receptors, making them produce proteins that reduce inflammation and produce less of the proteins that increase inflammation. This dual effect reduces inflammation in your nose and gives you relief from your symptoms.
Qnasl side effects & Qnasl drug interactions
The most common Qnasl side effects include:
- Nasal discomfort
- Infections of your nose and throat
Qnasl can cause more serious side effects. These are rarer but include:
- Severe allergic reactions to the medication
- A weakening of your immune system which can make it easier for you to catch infections, including serious infections
- Slowed growth in children
- Adrenal insufficiency – a condition caused by your adrenal gland not making enough hormones
- Severe nosebleeds
- Nasal ulcers (sores in your nose)
- Slower healing of any wounds in your nose (like nasal ulcers)
- An increased risk of eye problems, including glaucoma and cataracts
- A fungal infection (thrush/candida) in your mouth, throat, or nose
Qnasl can interact with the following medications:
- Any other medications taken to treat your allergy
- Any medications that contain corticosteroids
- Any medications that alter how your immune system works
Qnasl warnings & precautions
Qnasl should not be used on children under four years of age. Don’t take Qnasl if you:
- Are allergic to the active ingredient beclomethasone dipropionate
- Are allergic to any of the other ingredients in Qnasl
Talk to your doctor before taking Qnasl if you:
- Are taking any of the medications that could interact with Qnasl
- Have recently had a problem with your nose, like nasal sores or any kind of injury
- Have recently had surgery on your nose
- Have, or have had, any problems with your eyes, including glaucoma or cataracts
- Have a current infection (bacterial, viral, or fungal), including tuberculosis or a herpes infection
- Have never been vaccinated against measles or chickenpox
- Are pregnant or are planning to become pregnant
- Are breastfeeding or are planning to breastfeed
*Qualifying persons may obtain medications directly from patient assistance programs without any out-of-pocket cost (or for less than $49 per medication). However, our monthly flat rate of just $49 per medication spares you the hassle of tracking down the different programs and filling out all the required paperwork for each program.
Enrollees enjoy a full-service solution, as NiceRx assists them and their physicians with the entire process. We prepare all required documents for the physician to sign, help enrollees manage all prescription refills, monitor eligibility criteria, and maintain enrollment.
**If you do not receive medications because you were determined to be ineligible for the prescription assistance by the applicable pharmaceutical companies and you have a letter of denial, we will refund any fees you paid toward medications for which you did not qualify to receive prescription assistance (“Refund”).
To receive a refund, you must send the letter of denial to us by fax to 888-517-7444, or by e-mail to [email protected] within 30 days of your receipt of such letter. The Refund is your sole and exclusive remedy for any fees you may wish to dispute.