Rayos Coupon & Prices
Complete a free online enrollment application to find out if you’re eligible to pay only $49 per month for your Rayos medication with our help.Get Started Now
Secure: Your personal and medical information is safe with us
Convenient: Your medication is delivered straight to your door
Ongoing refills: Your medication is refilled automatically
Secure: Your personal and medical information is safe with us
Convenient: We manage the whole process and we’re here to assist you
Ongoing refills: We request your medication refills on your behalf
NiceRx works with your healthcare provider to help you access affordable medications directly from U.S. pharmaceutical companies.
How it works
Get started by filling out the online enrollment application to find out if you are eligible for assistance.
NiceRx verifies your eligibility for medication assistance and notifies you if you are pre-qualified. The pharmaceutical company provides your medication for free, and you only pay our service fee.
We will request documents to be submitted by you and your healthcare provider that are required by the pharmaceutical company to complete your enrollment.
Once approved, the pharmaceutical company typically ships a 90-day supply of medication to your home or healthcare provider’s address. Final acceptance is determined by the pharmaceutical company.
Your monthly Rayos cost savings if eligible
The Rayos patient assistance program can provide your medication for free. We simply charge $49 a month per medication to cover the cost of our services. With NiceRx, you will only pay $49 to obtain your Rayos, regardless of the retail price.
Am I eligible for the Rayos patient assistance program?
To find out if you are eligible for Rayos assistance you can apply online using our enrollment application. Each pharmaceutical company sets its eligibility criteria, and we will review your application individually to determine if you may be eligible. The three main factors to consider are:
- I am a permanent, legal resident of the United States or Puerto Rico
- I am uninsured or my insurance doesn’t cover my medication
- I meet certain income eligibility requirements
How do I apply for the Rayos patient assistance program?
Our application process aims to make it as easy as possible to apply for the Rayos patient assistance program. The first step is to complete our online enrollment application. We will ask you for details about your healthcare provider, your insurance plan, and your household income as this information is required by the pharmaceutical companies. We may be able to help you apply for other patient assistance programs too, so be sure to tell us about any medications you are taking as well as Rayos.
NiceRx will review your application and determine whether you may be eligible for Rayos assistance. If so, we will handle the full enrollment process for you and prepare all required documents for your healthcare provider to sign. Once you are successfully enrolled in the Rayos patient assistance program, we will help you manage your prescription refills by requesting refills on your behalf throughout your enrollment period. At the end of your enrollment period we will contact you for updated information and seek to re-enroll you so you can continue to access affordable Rayos.
Is NiceRx a Rayos coupons provider?
NiceRx is a service provider that helps eligible individuals access the Rayos patient assistance program. We do not offer trial offers or free Rayos samples. When obtaining your medication through NiceRx, you will only pay $49 a month per medication. This will likely save you more money than if you were to use Rayos coupons, discount cards, or Rayos copay cards.
Can NiceRx help me get Rayos if I have insurance?
NiceRx may be able to help you if your insurance company will not pay for your Rayos medication. We may also be able to help if you have a high copay or coinsurance responsibility. Whether you have insurance or not, apply online using our enrollment application to find out more.
How much is Rayos with insurance?
The cost of Rayos will vary by the terms of your healthcare plan. To find out what you might need to pay for Rayos with insurance, your insurance provider or pharmacist will be able to help you calculate the copay costs with your current insurance.
How much does Rayos cost without insurance?
Rayos prices without insurance will vary depending on how much you get. Prices will also vary by retailer. As a guide, Rayos oral delayed-release tablets 1 mg typically costs $2,900 for 30 tablets.
What is Rayos?
Rayos contains the prescription medicine prednisone. It is classed as a corticosteroid and is used in the body to stop the normal action of your immune system and to help reduce inflammation.
Rayos is used for the treatment of:
- Allergic conditions – hayfever, skin reactions, reactions to medicines
- Skin (dermatologic) diseases – contact dermatitis, mycosis fungoides, pemphigus
- Gastrointestinal diseases – Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis
- Hematologic diseases – autoimmune hemolytic anemia, pure red cell aplasia, secondary thrombocytopenia in adults
- Pulmonary diseases – asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- Specific infectious diseases
- Rheumatologic conditions – gout, ankylosing spondylitis, rheumatoid arthritis
- Ophthalmic conditions – uveitis and ocular inflammatory conditions
- Neoplastic conditions – acute leukemia, aggressive lymphomas
This list is not exhaustive and other conditions can be treated with the use of prednisone. Also, it should be noted that prednisone is generally for short-term use, but may be used long-term. If it is used long-term prednisone should not be stopped suddenly. Your doctor will advise you on how to reduce your medicine gradually.
Rayos active ingredients
Prednisone is a synthetic adrenocortical steroid medicine that has mainly corticosteroid-like characteristics. Some of the actions of prednisone on the body are the same as glucocorticoids found naturally in the body however, prednisone does have actions that are not similar to glucocorticoids, and are seen only after large doses of the medicine is given.
Corticosteroid actions of prednisone are:
- Increased gluconeogenesis – the production of sugar for use in the body
- Increase in glycogen storage in the liver
- Reduction in the use of glucose in the body
- Anti-insulin action
- Increased breakdown of proteins
- Increased fat production and storage in the body
- Increase in kidney production of urine
Prednisone reduces the production of certain white blood cells, such as lymphocytes, but can stimulate the production of other white blood cells such as leukocytes. Prednisone can also block the natural wound healing process of the body. Prednisone can cause a reduction of naturally occurring corticosteroids in the body as well as an increase in sodium levels in the body and a reduction of potassium. This can lead to hypertension (high blood pressure).
Rayos side effects
The most common side effects caused by Rayos include:
- Weight gain, increased appetite, bloating
- Slow wound healing
- Nausea, headaches, dizziness
- Muscle or joint pain
In rare instances, Rayos can cause more serious side effects. These can include:
- Irregular heartbeat
- Rapid weight gain, swelling, difficulty breathing
- Tiredness, muscle weakness, change in skin color
- Cramps, increased urination, thirsty, constipation
- Changes in vision
- Depression, changes in mood or behavior
Your doctor will assess the benefits of using Rayos against your risk of side effects.
Rayos drug interactions
Rayos can interact with other medications. These include:
- Treatment for auto-immune disorders such as rheumatoid arthritis, ulcerative colitis, Crohn’s disease -adalimumab, certolizumab, dinutuximab, etanercept
- Treatments for cancer – baricitinib, tofacitinib, upadacitinib
- Vaccines – BCG, varicella, yellow fever, zoster, influenza, measles, mumps, polio
- Antibiotics for bacterial infections – ciprofloxacin, gatifloxacin
- Treatment for multiple sclerosis – fingolimod, ozanimod, siponimod
- Immuno-suppressants – voclosporin
- DMARDs (disease-modifying antirheumatic drugs) for rheumatoid arthritis – leflunomide, teriflunomide
This list is not exhaustive and other drugs may interact with Rayos.
Rayos warning and precautions
You should not use Rayos if you:
- Are allergic to the active ingredient prednisone
- Are allergic to any of the other ingredients in Rayos
- Are breastfeeding or are planning to breastfeed
Talk to your doctor before using Rayos if you:
- Are taking any of the medications that could interact with Rayos
- Have any heart problems, high blood pressure, or have had a heart attack
- Have any infections of the eye, cataracts, or glaucoma
- Have any other infections, past or present
- Have any stomach or gastrointestinal problems
- Have any thyroid problems
- Have diabetes
- Have any liver problems, especially cirrhosis
- Have any mental health problems
- Have osteoporosis
- Have low calcium or potassium blood levels
- Have any muscle problems
- Are pregnant or are planning to become pregnant
*Qualifying persons may obtain medications directly from patient assistance programs without any out-of-pocket cost (or for less than $49 per medication). However, our monthly flat rate of just $49 per medication spares you the hassle of tracking the different programs and filling out all the required paperwork for each program. Subject to medication availability and acceptance by the pharmaceutical companies. NiceRx is not responsible for any delays or rejection by the pharmaceutical companies.
Enrollees enjoy a full-service solution, as NiceRx assists them and their physicians with the entire process. We prepare all required documents for the physician to sign, help enrollees manage all prescription refills, monitor eligibility criteria, and maintain enrollment.
**If you do not receive medications because you were determined to be ineligible for the prescription assistance by the applicable pharmaceutical companies and you have a letter of denial, we will refund any fees you paid toward medications for which you did not qualify to receive prescription assistance (“Refund”).
To receive a refund, you must send the letter of denial to us by fax to 888-517-7444, or by e-mail to [email protected] within 30 days of your receipt of such letter. The Refund is your sole and exclusive remedy for any fees you may wish to dispute.
The content on this website is intended for information purposes only. It does not constitute medical advice. The information on this website should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for professional medical advice. You should always speak to your doctor regarding the risks and benefits of any treatment.