Riabni Patient assistance program
Complete a free online enrollment application to find out if you’re eligible to pay only $49 per month for your Riabni medication with our help.Get Started Now
Secure: Your personal and medical information is safe with us
Convenient: Your medication is delivered straight to your door
Ongoing refills: Your medication is refilled automatically
NiceRx works with your healthcare provider to help you access affordable medications directly from U.S. pharmaceutical companies.
How it works
Get started by filling out the online enrollment application to find out if you are eligible for assistance.
NiceRx verifies your eligibility for medication assistance and notifies you if you are qualified. The pharmaceutical company provides your medication for free and you only pay our service fee.
We will request documents to be submitted by you and your healthcare provider that are required by the pharmaceutical company to complete your enrollment.
Once approved, the pharmaceutical company typically ships a 90-day supply of medication to your home or healthcare provider’s address.
Your monthly Riabni cost savings if eligible
The Riabni patient assistance program can provide your medication for free. We simply charge $49 per month for each medication to cover the cost of our services. With NiceRx, you will only pay $49 to obtain your Riabni, regardless of the retail price.
Am I eligible for the Riabni patient assistance program?
To find out if you are eligible for Riabni assistance you can apply online using our enrollment application. Each pharmaceutical company sets its eligibility criteria, and we will review your application individually to determine if you may be eligible. The three main factors to consider are:
- I am a permanent, legal resident of the United States or Puerto Rico
- I am uninsured or my insurance doesn’t cover my medication
- I meet certain income eligibility requirements
How do I apply for the Riabni patient assistance program?
Our application process aims to make it as easy as possible to apply for the Riabni patient assistance program. The first step is to complete our online enrollment application. We will ask you for details about your healthcare provider, your insurance plan, and your household income as this information is required by the pharmaceutical companies. We may be able to help you apply for other patient assistance programs too, so be sure to tell us about any medications you are taking as well as Riabni.
NiceRx will review your application and determine whether you may be eligible for Riabni assistance. If so, we will handle the full enrollment process for you and prepare all required documents for your healthcare provider to sign. Once you are successfully enrolled in the Riabni patient assistance program, we will help you manage your prescription refills by requesting refills on your behalf throughout your enrollment period. At the end of your enrollment period we will contact you for updated information and seek to re-enroll you so you can continue to access affordable Riabni.
Is NiceRx a Riabni coupon provider?
NiceRx is a service provider that helps eligible individuals access the Riabni patient assistance program. We do not offer trial offers or free Riabni samples. When obtaining your medication through NiceRx, you will only pay $49 a month per medication. This will likely save you more money than if you were to use Riabni coupons, discount cards, or Riabni copay cards.
Can NiceRx help me get Riabni cheaper if I have insurance?
NiceRx may be able to help you if your insurance company will not pay for your Riabni medication. We may also be able to help if you have a high copay or coinsurance responsibility. Whether you have insurance or not, apply online using our enrollment application to find out more.
How much does Riabni cost without insurance?
Riabni prices without insurance will vary depending on how much you buy. Prices will also vary by retailer. As a guide, Riabni intravenous solution (arrx 10 mg/mL) typically costs $765 for 10 milliliters.
How much does Riabni cost with insurance?
The copay for Riabni will vary by the terms of your healthcare plan. To find out what you might need to pay for Riabni with insurance, your insurance provider or pharmacist will be able to help you calculate the copay costs with your current insurance.
What is Riabni?
Riabni is an FDA (U.S. Food and Drug Administration) approved medication manufactured by Amgen Inc.
Riabni (rituximab-arrx) is a CD20-directed cytolytic antibody indicated for the treatment of
- Adult patients with non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma (NHL):
- Relapsed or refractory, low grade or follicular, CD20-positive B-cell NHL as a single agent
- Previously untreated follicular, CD20-positive, B-cell NHL in combination with first-line chemotherapy and, in patients achieving a complete or partial response to a rituximab product in combination with chemotherapy, as single-agent maintenance therapy
- Non-progressing low-grade, CD20-positive, B-cell NHL as a single agent after first-line cyclophosphamide, vincristine, and prednisone (CVP) chemotherapy
- Previously untreated diffuse large B-cell, CD20-positive NHL in combination with cyclophosphamide, doxorubicin, vincristine, and prednisone (CHOP) or other anthracycline-based chemotherapy regimens
- Adult patients with Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL)
- Previously untreated and previously treated CD20-positive CLL in combination with fludarabine and cyclophosphamide
- Granulomatosis with Polyangiitis (GPA) (Wegener’s Granulomatosis) and Microscopic Polyangiitis (MPA) in adult patients in combination with glucocorticoids
Riabni is the third biosimilar to Rituxan with FDA approval in the U.S. for the treatment of ANCA vasculitis in combination with glucocorticoids, and the blood cancers, after Truxima (rituximab-abbs; marketed by Teva) and Ruxience (rituximab-pvvr, marketed by Pfizer).
Biosimilar means that the biological product is approved based on data demonstrating that it is highly similar to an FDA-approved biological product, known as a reference product and that there are no clinically meaningful differences between the biosimilar product and the reference product. Biosimilarity of Riabni has been demonstrated for the condition(s) of use (e.g., indication(s), dosing regimen(s), strength(s), dosage form(s) and route(s) of administration) described in its full prescribing information.
What doses of Riabni are available?
Riabni is available in injection form, in the following doses: 100 mg/10 mL (10 mg/mL) and 500 mg/50 mL (10 mg/mL) solution in single-dose vials.
Always speak with your healthcare provider about any changes to your dose so they can monitor and evaluate your condition.
Riabni active ingredients
Riabni contains rituximab-arrx as the active ingredient.
Riabni side effects
The most common side effects of Riabni in clinical trials include:
- Muscle spasms
- Fever, chills
- Infection and asthenia
- Peripheral edema
In rare instances, Riabni can cause more serious side effects. See the full prescribing information for the complete boxed warning:
- Tumor lysis syndrome
- Cardiac adverse reactions
- Renal toxicity
- Bowel obstruction and perforation
- Embryo-fetal toxicity
- Fatal infusion-related reactions
- Severe mucocutaneous reactions, some with fatal outcomes
- Hepatitis B virus (HBV) reactivation
- Progressive multifocal leukoencephalopathy (PML) resulting in death
Your doctor will assess the benefits of using Riabni against your risk of side effects. Patients are encouraged to report negative side effects or adverse reactions of Riabni to the FDA. Visit www.fda.gov/medwatch, or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Riabni drug interactions
Riabni can interact with other medications. These include:
- Cisplatin – may cause renal toxicity
- Live virus vaccinations prior to or during treatment are not recommended
This list is not exhaustive and other prescription drugs may interact with Riabni.
You should not use Riabni if you:
- Are allergic to the active ingredient rituximab-arrx
- Are allergic to any of the other ingredients in Riabni
- Are pregnant or are planning to become pregnant
- Are breastfeeding or are planning to breastfeed
Talk to your doctor before using Riabni if you:
- Are taking any of the medications that could interact with Riabni
- Have liver disease or hepatitis B or C
- Have an infection, including herpes, shingles, cytomegalovirus, chickenpox, parvovirus, West Nile virus
- Have kidney disease
- Have lung disease or a breathing disorder
- Have a weak immune system
- Have heart disease, angina, or a heart rhythm disorder
Riabni is the trademark brand name for rituximab-arrx manufactured by Amgen Inc. A generic version of rituximab-arrx is not available. Generic drugs are generally cheaper than brand-name drugs, but you can still find Riabni savings through NiceRx.
*Qualifying persons may obtain medications directly from patient assistance programs without any out-of-pocket cost (or for less than $49 per medication). However, our monthly flat rate of just $49 per medication spares you the hassle of tracking the different programs and filling out all the required paperwork for each program. Subject to medication availability.
Enrollees enjoy a full-service solution, as NiceRx assists them and their physicians with the entire process. We prepare all required documents for the physician to sign, help enrollees manage all prescription refills, monitor eligibility criteria, and maintain enrollment.
**If you do not receive medications because you were determined to be ineligible for the prescription assistance by the applicable pharmaceutical companies and you have a letter of denial, we will refund any fees you paid toward medications for which you did not qualify to receive prescription assistance (“Refund”).
To receive a refund, you must send the letter of denial to us by fax to 888-517-7444, or by e-mail to [email protected] within 30 days of your receipt of such letter. The Refund is your sole and exclusive remedy for any fees you may wish to dispute.
The content on this website is intended for information purposes only. It does not constitute medical advice. The information on this website should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for professional medical advice. You should always speak to your doctor regarding the risks and benefits of any treatment.