Ruxience Coupon & Prices
Complete a free online enrollment application to find out if you’re eligible to pay only $49 per month for your Ruxience medication with our help.Get Started Now
Secure: Your personal and medical information is safe with us
Convenient: Your medication is delivered straight to your door
Ongoing refills: Your medication is refilled automatically
Secure: Your personal and medical information is safe with us
Convenient: We manage the whole process and we’re here to assist you
Ongoing refills: We request your medication refills on your behalf
NiceRx works with your healthcare provider to help you access affordable medications directly from U.S. pharmaceutical companies.
How it works
Get started by filling out the online enrollment application to find out if you are eligible for assistance.
NiceRx verifies your eligibility for medication assistance and notifies you if you are pre-qualified. The pharmaceutical company provides your medication for free, and you only pay our service fee.
We will request documents to be submitted by you and your healthcare provider that are required by the pharmaceutical company to complete your enrollment.
Once approved, the pharmaceutical company typically ships a 90-day supply of medication to your home or healthcare provider’s address. Final acceptance is determined by the pharmaceutical company.
Your monthly Ruxience cost savings if eligible
If you are eligible for the Ruxience patient assistance program, the cost of your medication will be free. We only charge $49 a month, per medication, to cover our service fees. You could receive your Ruxience prescription for just $49 a month, regardless of the retail price of your medication.
Am I eligible for the Ruxience patient assistance program?
We will review your application to determine whether you are eligible for the Ruxience patient assistance program. Each program has its own eligibility criteria which is set by the pharmaceutical companies, however the factors considered by most programs are:
- I am a permanent, legal resident of the United States or Puerto Rico
- I am uninsured or my insurance doesn’t cover my medication
- I meet certain income eligibility requirements
How do I apply for the Ruxience patient assistance program?
We make it as easy as possible to apply for the Ruxience patient assistance program. The first step is to complete our enrollment application. Tell us about any medications you are taking, including Ruxience. We will also ask for details about your healthcare provider, insurance, and your household income. This information is required by the pharmaceutical manufacturers who ship your medication.
If we determine that you may be eligible for Ruxience assistance, we will handle the application process for you. We will work directly with your healthcare provider to prepare your application documents. Once we have received the signed application and supporting documents, we will submit them to the patient assistance program on your behalf. Our service continues once you are enrolled in the Ruxience patient assistance program, and we will automatically request your Ruxience medication refills for up to 1 year.
Is NiceRx a Ruxience coupons provider?
We are a service provider that helps eligible individuals access the Ruxience patient assistance program. That means that we do not offer printable Ruxience manufacturer coupons, Ruxience discounts, or free Ruxience samples. We are not a Ruxience coupon provider or Ruxience discount card. Our service extends to assisting eligible individuals to access the medications they need through patient assistance programs.
Can NiceRx help me get Ruxience if I have insurance?
We may be able to help you to access Ruxience patient assistance in a variety of circumstances. This includes when your insurance company will not pay for your Ruxience medication or if you have a high copay or coinsurance responsibility. We may also be able to help you if you do not have insurance. Please apply online to find out more.
How much is Ruxience with insurance?
The cost of Ruxience with insurance depends on the terms of your healthcare plan. To find out how much this is, your healthcare provider or pharmacist will be able to calculate your copay with your current insurance.
How much does Ruxience cost without insurance?
Ruxience prices without insurance will vary depending on where you buy it and how much you buy. As a guide, Ruxience intravenous solution (pvvr 10 mg/mL) usually costs $760 for 10 milliliters. With NiceRx you will pay a flat monthly fee of $49, regardless of the retail price of your medication.
What is Ruxience?
Ruxience contains the prescription medicine rituximab that is used in adults for the treatment of:
- Non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma (NHL), either on its own or in combination with other medication
- Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL) with other medicines such as fludarabine and cyclophosphamide
- Granulomatosis with Polyangiitis (GPA), Wegener’s Granulomatosis and Microscopic Polyangiitis (MPA) in combination with glucocorticoids
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Pemphigus vulgaris is a severe condition that causes blisters and breakdown of skin and mucous membranes
Ruxience can also be used in adults and children at least 2 years old who have certain disorders that cause inflammation of blood vessels and other tissues in the body.
Ruxience active ingredients
Rituximab-pvvr is a man-made antibody that acts directly at specific points on certain white blood cells known as lymphocytes. Rituximab causes the white blood cell to disintegrate by breaking down the wall of the cell. The exact way in which rituximab does this is not fully understood.
Ruxience is given as an IV infusion directly into a vein. It is not given daily, and your dose will depend on the condition you are receiving treatment for. Ruxience can cause serious brain infections that can lead to disability or death. You should call your doctor immediately if you experience speech, thought, vision, or muscle movement problems. These symptoms may start slowly but get worse quickly. You will need regular medical checks while you are using this medication.
Ruxience side effects
The most common side effects caused by Ruxience include:
- Low white and red blood cells
- Nausea, diarrhea
- Swollen hands or feet
- Headache, feeling week
- Pain when urinating
- Low mood
- Muscle spasms
- Symptoms of a cold
In rare instances, Ruxience can cause more serious side effects. These can include:
- Difficulty with memory, changes in mood or mental state
- Feeling weak on one side of your body
- Changes in vision
- Difficulty walking or talking
- Painful skin, mouth sores, or severe skin reactions
- Severe stomach pains, vomiting, constipation, bloody or tarry stools
- Irregular heartbeats, chest pain spreading to your jaw or shoulder
- Feeling tired or yellow color of the skin or eyes
- Fever, cold or flu symptoms, cough, sore throat, mouth sores, earache
- Decreased urination, tingling in your hands and feet or around your mouth
Your doctor will assess the benefits of using Ruxience against your risk of side effects.
Ruxience drug interactions
Ruxience can interact with other medications. These include:
- Treatments for auto-immune diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis, Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis – adalimumab, certolizumab, golimumab, infliximab, etanercept
- Vaccines – BCG, influenza, polio, rotavirus, rubella, mumps, measles, smallpox, typhoid, varicella, yellow fever, zoster
- Treatments for mood disorders such as schizophrenia – clozapine
- Treatments for multiple sclerosis – fingolimod, ozanimod, siponimod
- DMARDs (disease-modifying antirheumatic drugs) for rheumatoid arthritis – leflunomide, teriflunomide
This list is not exhaustive and other drugs may interact with Ruxience.
Ruxience warning and precautions
You should not use Ruxience if you:
- Are allergic to the active ingredient rituximab
- Are allergic to any of the other ingredients in Ruxience
- Are pregnant or are planning to become pregnant
- Are breastfeeding or are planning to breastfeed
Talk to your doctor before using Ruxience if you:
- Are taking any of the medications that could interact with Ruxience
- Have liver disease or hepatitis or if you are a carrier of hepatitis B
- Have any infection
- Have kidney disease
- Have lung disease or a breathing disorder
- Have a weak immune system, caused by a disease or medicines you may be taking
- Have any heart problems
- Have had any vaccinations in the last 4 weeks
*Qualifying persons may obtain medications directly from patient assistance programs without any out-of-pocket cost (or for less than $49 per medication). However, our monthly flat rate of just $49 per medication spares you the hassle of tracking the different programs and filling out all the required paperwork for each program. Subject to medication availability and acceptance by the pharmaceutical companies. NiceRx is not responsible for any delays or rejection by the pharmaceutical companies.
Enrollees enjoy a full-service solution, as NiceRx assists them and their physicians with the entire process. We prepare all required documents for the physician to sign, help enrollees manage all prescription refills, monitor eligibility criteria, and maintain enrollment.
**If you do not receive medications because you were determined to be ineligible for the prescription assistance by the applicable pharmaceutical companies and you have a letter of denial, we will refund any fees you paid toward medications for which you did not qualify to receive prescription assistance (“Refund”).
To receive a refund, you must send the letter of denial to us by fax to 888-517-7444, or by e-mail to [email protected] within 30 days of your receipt of such letter. The Refund is your sole and exclusive remedy for any fees you may wish to dispute.
The content on this website is intended for information purposes only. It does not constitute medical advice. The information on this website should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for professional medical advice. You should always speak to your doctor regarding the risks and benefits of any treatment.