Toviaz Patient assistance program
Complete a free online enrollment application to find out if you’re eligible to pay only $49 per month for your Toviaz medication with our help.Get started today
- Secure: Your personal and medical information is safe with us
- Convenient: We manage the whole process and we’re here to assist you
- Ongoing refills: We request your medication refills on your behalf
NiceRx works with your healthcare provider to help you access affordable medications directly from U.S. pharmaceutical companies.
An introduction to NiceRx(01:52)
Next steps after qualifying(00:38)
Uploading documents and billing(00:50)
SSN & billing information(00:33)
Medication delivery time(00:41)
How it works
Get started by filling out the online enrollment application to find out if you are eligible.
NiceRx verifies your eligibility for medication assistance and notifies you if you are qualified. The pharmaceutical company provides your medication for free and you only pay our service fee.
You may be required to submit further information and documents required by the pharmaceutical company which can be securely uploaded online.
Your application is created and sent to your doctor for signature. At this stage, you will be billed $49 and will not be billed again until you receive your first medication delivery.
Your application is sent to the pharmaceutical company. You will be billed again once you receive your medication. We handle the entire ordering process including requesting ongoing refills.
At NiceRx, we help eligible individuals to enroll in the Toviaz patient assistance program. With our help, you could get your Toviaz prescription for a flat fee of $49 per month.* We can work directly with your healthcare provider and will handle the full enrollment process on your behalf. If you are successfully enrolled in the program, we will also request prescription refills for you for up to 1 year.
Your monthly Toviaz cost savings if eligible
If you are eligible to receive your Toviaz prescription through the patient assistance program, your medication will be free. We charge a flat monthly price of $49 per medication to cover the cost of our services.
Am I eligible for Toviaz patient assistance?
To be eligible for the Toviaz patient assistance program, you will need to meet specific eligibility criteria set by the pharmaceutical company. At NiceRx, we review each Toviaz enrollment application individually. The main factors considered are:
- I am a permanent, legal resident of the United States or Puerto Rico
- I am uninsured or my insurance doesn’t cover my medication
- I meet certain income eligibility requirements
How do I apply for the Toviaz patient assistance program?
Applying for the Toviaz patient assistance program through NiceRx is simple. Begin by completing the enrollment application on our website. We’ll ask for details about your healthcare provider, your insurance plan, and your household income. This information is required by the pharmaceutical manufacturers that supply your medication. We may be able to help you access patient assistance for other medications as well as Toviaz, so please tell us about any medications that you have been prescribed.
If we determine that you may be eligible for Toviaz assistance, we’ll handle the full enrollment process on your behalf. We’ll work with your healthcare provider to prepare and submit all the documents required for you to enroll. If you are successfully enrolled in the Toviaz patient assistance program, we’ll also automatically request your Toviaz medication refills for up to 1 year. At the end of your enrollment period, we’ll contact you for updated details and seek to re-enroll you in the program.
Is NiceRx a Toviaz coupons provider?
NiceRx does not provide Toviaz coupons, discount cards or copay cards. We don’t offer printable Toviaz manufacturer coupons, Toviaz discounts, rebates, Toviaz savings cards, trial offers, or free samples. We are a service provider that helps eligible individuals access patient assistance programs. Our service cost is $49 a month per medication, so you’ll likely save more on your Toviaz medication with NiceRx.
Can NiceRx help me get Toviaz if I have insurance?
NiceRx may be able to help you access Toviaz patient assistance if:
- You have a high copay or coinsurance responsibility for Toviaz
- Your insurance company won’t pay for your Toviaz prescription
- You don’t have insurance
Complete your enrollment application online to find out more.
How much is Toviaz with insurance?
Your individual healthcare plan will determine the cost of Toviaz with insurance. To find out what you will need to pay, contact your pharmacist or insurance provider. They will be able to calculate your copay with your current insurance.
How much does Toviaz cost without insurance?
Toviaz prices without insurance will vary by retailer, but as a guide, a pack of 30, 8 mg Toviaz tablets will cost around $400.
What is Toviaz?
Toviaz is prescribed to adults to treat the symptoms of an overactive bladder (OAB). It can help to ease:
- The need to urinate frequently (urinary frequency)
- Sudden, strong urges to urinate without any prior warning (urinary urgency)
- Problems stopping yourself urinating (incontinence)
You can treat the symptoms of OAB by doing pelvic floor exercises and by using behavioral techniques like bladder training. Medications like Toviaz can also be effective particularly used alongside these treatments. Toviaz comes as a tablet you swallow with water, usually once a day. It helps to block the signals your body sends to your bladder that make you want to urinate, reducing how often you need to urinate and stopping you from suddenly needing to urinate.
Toviaz active ingredients
The active ingredient in Toviaz is called fesoterodine fumarate, usually just fesoterodine. It’s a type of drug called an antimuscarinic that dampens the nervous system signals that make you want to urinate.
When you take Toviaz, fesoterodine molecules attach to your nerve cells at sites on their surface called muscarinic acetylcholine receptors. This turns the receptors off, stopping the nerve cells from sending the signals to your bladder to then make you want to urinate.
Toviaz side effects & Toviaz drug interactions
Toviaz can cause side effects. When it does, the most common are a dry mouth and constipation. Sometimes it can cause rarer side effects. These include:
- Severe allergic reactions to the medication that can cause swelling of the face, lips, throat or tongue, which can make it difficult to breathe
- Problems urinating or fully emptying your bladder
Toviaz can interact with other medications. This can change how Toviaz and the other medications work and can make some side effects more likely. These include:
- Any antidepressant medications
- Any antiviral medicines taken to treat HIV/AIDS, including ritonavir, atazanavir, indinavir, saquinavir, or nelfinavir
- Any medications that contain amantadine, used to treat Parkinson’s disease
- Any medications that contain metoclopramide, used to treat stomach and bowel problems and to treat travel sickness
- Any medications that contain methadone, taken for severe pain or substance abuse problems
- Rifampicin, clarithromycin, or telithromycin, antibiotics used to treat certain bacterial infections
- Carbamazepine, phenytoin, or phenobarbital, used to treat epilepsy
- Bupropion, used to help people stop smoking
- Quinidine, used to treat heart arrhythmias
- Cinacalcet, used to treat hyperparathyroidism
- Itraconazole or ketoconazole, used to treat fungal infections
- An herbal supplement called St. John’s Wort
If you’re unsure if you’re taking any of these, take the packaging of all your medications and supplements to your doctor or pharmacist.
Toviaz warnings & precautions
Don’t take Toviaz if you:
- Are allergic to the active ingredient fesoterodine
- Are allergic to any of the other ingredients in Toviaz
- Are allergic to tolterodine (Detrol and Detrol LA)
- Have problems emptying your bladder (urinary retention)
- Have a delayed or slowed emptying of your stomach (gastric retention)
- Have an eye problem called uncontrolled narrow-angle glaucoma
Talk to your doctor before taking Toviaz if you:
- Are taking any of the medications that could interact with Toviaz
- Have any kidney problems
- Have any liver problems
- Have any stomach or intestinal problems
- Have problems with constipation
- Have any problems emptying your bladder
- Have a weak urine stream
- Have a condition called myasthenia gravis
- Are pregnant or are planning to become pregnant
- Are breastfeeding or are planning to breastfeed
*Qualifying persons may obtain medications directly from patient assistance programs without any out-of-pocket cost (or for less than $49 per medication). However, our monthly flat rate of just $49 per medication spares you the hassle of tracking down the different programs and filling out all the required paperwork for each program.
Enrollees enjoy a full-service solution, as NiceRx assists them and their physicians with the entire process. We prepare all required documents for the physician to sign, help enrollees manage all prescription refills, monitor eligibility criteria, and maintain enrollment.
**If you do not receive medications because you were determined to be ineligible for the prescription assistance by the applicable pharmaceutical companies and you have a letter of denial, we will refund any fees you paid toward medications for which you did not qualify to receive prescription assistance (“Refund”).
To receive a refund, you must send the letter of denial to us by fax to 888-517-7444, or by e-mail to [email protected] within 30 days of your receipt of such letter. The Refund is your sole and exclusive remedy for any fees you may wish to dispute.
The content on this website is intended for information purposes only. It does not constitute medical advice. The information on this website should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for professional medical advice. You should always speak to your doctor regarding the risks and benefits of any treatment.