Tracleer Coupon & Prices
Complete a free online enrollment application to find out if you’re eligible to pay only $49 per month for your Tracleer medication with our help.Get Started Now
Secure: Your personal and medical information is safe with us
Convenient: Your medication is delivered straight to your door
Ongoing refills: Your medication is refilled automatically
NiceRx works with your healthcare provider to help you access affordable medications directly from U.S. pharmaceutical companies.
How it works
Get started by filling out the online enrollment application to find out if you are eligible for assistance.
NiceRx verifies your eligibility for medication assistance and notifies you if you are pre-qualified. The pharmaceutical company provides your medication for free, and you only pay our service fee.
We will request documents to be submitted by you and your healthcare provider that are required by the pharmaceutical company to complete your enrollment.
Once approved, the pharmaceutical company typically ships a 90-day supply of medication to your home or healthcare provider’s address. Final acceptance is determined by the pharmaceutical company.
Your monthly Tracleer cost savings if eligible
With our assistance, you could access the Tracleer patient assistance program and obtain your medication for free. We only charge a flat monthly fee of $49 per medication for our services.
Am I eligible for Tracleer patient assistance?
We review each Tracleer enrollment application individually to determine if you are eligible. Each assistance program has its own eligibility criteria and the factors considered by most programs are:
- I am a permanent, legal resident of the United States or Puerto Rico
- I am uninsured or my insurance doesn’t cover my medication
- I meet certain income eligibility requirements
How do I apply for the Tracleer patient assistance program?
Our process makes it as easy as possible to apply for the Tracleer patient assistance program. Begin by completing the enrollment application form on our website. Tell us about any medications that you are taking, including Tracleer, your healthcare provider, your insurance plan, and your household income. This information is required by the pharmaceutical manufacturers who will supply the medication, so it is important to make sure this information is accurate and up to date.
We will review the information that you have provided to determine whether you are eligible for patient assistance. If we can pre-qualify you for assistance, NiceRx will handle the full enrollment process on your behalf. If you are approved by the pharmaceutical company, you will typically start receiving your medication in 6 – 8 weeks.
Is NiceRx a Tracleer coupons provider?
NiceRx is not a Tracleer coupon, Tracleer discount card, or Tracleer copay card provider. We do not offer Tracleer manufacturer coupons, Tracleer discounts, rebates, Tracleer savings cards, trial offers, or free Tracleer samples. We are a service provider that helps eligible individuals access their medication directly from the U.S. pharmaceutical company.
Can NiceRx help me if I have insurance?
NiceRx may be able to help you if:
- You have a high copay or coinsurance responsibility for Tracleer
- Your insurance company will not pay for your Tracleer prescription
- Your healthcare plan does not cover your medication
- You do not have insurance
Please apply online to find out if we can help you.
How much does Tracleer cost without insurance?
Without insurance, Tracleer costs will vary depending on where you buy the medication as prices will vary by retailer. As a guide, Tracleer oral tablets 62.5 mg will cost around $6,100 for 30.
How much does Tracleer cost with insurance?
The copay for Tracleer will depend on the terms of your healthcare plan. Your healthcare provider or pharmacist will be able to calculate your copay with your current insurance. Contact them to find out more.
What is Tracleer?
Tracleer is an FDA (U.S. Food and Drug Administration) approved medication manufactured by Janssen-Cilag Pty Ltd.
Tracleer is an endothelin receptor antagonist indicated for the treatment of pulmonary arterial hypertension (high blood pressure):
- In adults to improve exercise ability and to decrease clinical worsening. Studies establishing effectiveness included predominantly patients with WHO Functional Class II-IV symptoms and etiologies of idiopathic or heritable PAH (60%), PAH associated with connective tissue diseases (21%), and PAH associated with congenital heart disease with left-to-right shunts (18%)
- In pediatric patients aged 3 years and older with idiopathic or congenital PAH to improve pulmonary vascular resistance (PVR), which is expected to result in an improvement in exercise ability
Risks of hepatotoxicity and embryo-fetal toxicity. See full prescribing information for a complete boxed warning. Tracleer is available only through a restricted program called the Tracleer REMS Program. Elevations of liver aminotransferases (ALT, AST) and liver failure have been reported with Tracleer. Measure liver aminotransferases before initiation of treatment and then monthly. Stop treatment if aminotransferase elevations are accompanied by signs or symptoms of liver dysfunction or injury or increases in bilirubin ≥2 x ULN.
What doses of Tracleer are available?
Tracleer is available in tablet form, in the following doses: 62.5 mg and 125 mg. Or oral suspension form, in the following doses: 32 mg.
Patients older than 12 years of age:
- Initiate at 62.5 mg tablet orally twice daily, for patients weighing greater than 40 kg, increase to 125 mg orally twice daily after 4 weeks
- Patients 12 years of age and younger: dose adjustments will need to be made based on weight. Reduce the dose and closely monitor patients developing aminotransferase elevations more than 3 X Upper Limit of Normal (ULN)
You must have your blood tested to check your liver function before you start treatment and each month after that. Please see full prescribing information, including Boxed warning about liver injury, birth defects, and medication guide. Always speak with a healthcare professional about any changes to your dose so they can monitor and evaluate your condition.
Tracleer active ingredients
The active ingredient of Tracleer is bosentan.
Tracleer side effects
The most common side effects of Tracleer including the dispersible tablet in clinical trials compared to placebo include:
- Respiratory tract infection
- Headache, joint pain
- Low blood pressure (hypotension), fainting
- Irregular heartbeats
In rare instances, Tracleer can cause more serious adverse events. These can include:
- Fluid retention
- Pulmonary veno-occlusive disease (PVOD)
- Decreased sperm counts
- Decreases in hemoglobin and hematocrit
- Liver problems – jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes)
- Shortness of breath, wheezing, cough with foamy mucus, chest pain
Your doctor will assess the benefits of using Tracleer against your risk of side effects. Patients are encouraged to report negative side effects or adverse reactions of Tracleer to the FDA. Visit www.fda.gov/medwatch, or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Tracleer drug interactions
Tracleer can interact with other medications. These include:
- Hormonal contraceptives (birth control pills)
- Strong CYP3A inhibitor – ketoconazole, itraconazole
- Moderate CYP3A inhibitors – amprenavir, erythromycin, fluconazole, diltiazem
This list is not exhaustive and other prescription drugs may interact with Tracleer.
You should not use Tracleer if you:
- Are allergic to the active ingredient bosentan
- Are allergic to any of the other ingredients in Tracleer
- Are pregnant or are planning to become pregnant – Females who are able to get pregnant must have a negative pregnancy test before starting treatment, each month during treatment, and 1 month after stopping. Females who are able to get pregnant must use two acceptable forms of birth control during the treatment, and for one month after stopping
Talk to your doctor before using Tracleer if you:
- Are taking any of the medications that could interact with Tracleer
- Are breastfeeding or are planning to breastfeed
Tracleer is the trademark brand name for bosentan manufactured by Janssen-Cilag Pty Ltd. A generic version of bosentan is not available. Generic drugs are generally cheaper than brand-name drugs, but you can still find Tracleer savings through NiceRx.
*Qualifying persons may obtain medications directly from patient assistance programs without any out-of-pocket cost (or for less than $49 per medication). However, our monthly flat rate of just $49 per medication spares you the hassle of tracking the different programs and filling out all the required paperwork for each program. Subject to medication availability and acceptance by the pharmaceutical companies. NiceRx is not responsible for any delays or rejection by the pharmaceutical companies.
Enrollees enjoy a full-service solution, as NiceRx assists them and their physicians with the entire process. We prepare all required documents for the physician to sign, help enrollees manage all prescription refills, monitor eligibility criteria, and maintain enrollment.
**If you do not receive medications because you were determined to be ineligible for the prescription assistance by the applicable pharmaceutical companies and you have a letter of denial, we will refund any fees you paid toward medications for which you did not qualify to receive prescription assistance (“Refund”).
To receive a refund, you must send the letter of denial to us by fax to 888-517-7444, or by e-mail to [email protected] within 30 days of your receipt of such letter. The Refund is your sole and exclusive remedy for any fees you may wish to dispute.
The content on this website is intended for information purposes only. It does not constitute medical advice. The information on this website should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for professional medical advice. You should always speak to your doctor regarding the risks and benefits of any treatment.