Your monthly Vonvendi cost savings if eligible
With our assistance, you could access the Vonvendi patient assistance program and obtain your medication for free. We only charge a flat monthly fee of $49 per medication for our services.
Am I eligible for Vonvendi patient assistance?
We review each Vonvendi enrollment application individually to determine if you are eligible. Each assistance program has its own eligibility criteria and the factors considered by most programs are:
- I am a permanent, legal resident of the United States or Puerto Rico
- I am uninsured or my insurance doesn’t cover my medication
- I meet certain income eligibility requirements
How do I apply for the Vonvendi patient assistance program?
Our process makes it as easy as possible to apply for the Vonvendi patient assistance program. Begin by completing the enrollment application form on our website. Tell us about any medications that you are taking, including Vonvendi, your healthcare provider, your insurance plan, and your household income. This information is required by the pharmaceutical manufacturers who will supply the medication, so it is important to make sure this information is accurate and up to date.
We will review the information that you have provided to determine whether you are eligible for patient assistance. If we can pre-qualify you for assistance, NiceRx will handle the full enrollment process on your behalf. If you are approved by the pharmaceutical company, you will typically start receiving your medication in 6 – 8 weeks.
Is NiceRx a Vonvendi coupons provider?
NiceRx is not a Vonvendi coupon, Vonvendi discount card, or Vonvendi copay card provider. We do not offer Vonvendi manufacturer coupons, Vonvendi discounts, rebates, Vonvendi savings cards, trial offers, or free Vonvendi samples. We are a service provider that helps eligible individuals access their medication directly from the U.S. pharmaceutical company.
Cn NiceRx help me if I have insurance?
NiceRx may be able to help you if:
- You have a high copay or coinsurance responsibility for Vonvendi
- Your insurance company will not pay for your Vonvendi prescription
- Your healthcare plan does not cover your medication
- You do not have insurance
Please apply online to find out if we can help you.
How much does Vonvendi cost without insurance?
Without insurance, Vonvendi costs will vary depending on where you buy the medication as prices will vary by retailer. As a guide, Vonvendi intravenous powder for injection recombinant will cost around $12 for 1 powder for injection.
How much does Vonvendi cost with insurance?
The copay for Vonvendi will depend on the terms of your healthcare plan. Your healthcare provider or pharmacist will be able to calculate your copay with your current insurance. Contact them to find out more.
What is Vonvendi?
Vonvendi is an FDA (U.S. Food and Drug Administration) approved medication manufactured by Baxalta US Inc. Vonvendi (von Willebrand factor (recombinant)] is a recombinant von Willebrand factor (rVWF) indicated for use in adults (age 18 and older) diagnosed with von Willebrand disease (VWD) for:
- On-demand treatment and control of bleeding episodes
- Perioperative management of bleeding
Von Willebrand disease is an inherited bleeding disorder that makes it difficult to form blood clots. Vonvendi helps with the body’s natural process of coagulation.
What doses of Vonvendi are available?
Vonvendi is available as a lyophilized powder in single-use vials containing nominally 650 or 1300 international units VWF:RCo.
For intravenous use after reconstitution with diluent only, for on-demand treatment and control of bleeding episodes. Continue to monitor the VWF:RCo and FVIII:C plasma levels after surgical procedure. Please see the full prescribing information.
Always speak with a healthcare professional about any changes to your dose so they can monitor and evaluate your condition.
Vonvendi active ingredients
The active ingredient of Vonvendi is von Willebrand factor (recombinant).
Vonvendi side effects
The most common adverse reactions of Vonvendi in clinical trials include:
- Nausea, vomiting
- Deep vein thrombosis
- Chest discomfort, hot flashes, itching, high blood pressure, muscle twitching, unusual taste, blood clots, and increased heart rate
In rare instances, Vonvendi can cause more serious side effects. These can include:
- Thromboembolic reactions can occur, particularly in patients with risk factors for thrombosis. In patients requiring frequent doses of Vonvendi in combination with recombinant factor VIII, monitor plasma levels for FVIII:C because sustained excessive factor VIII plasma levels can increase the risk for thromboembolic events
- Hypersensitivity reactions
Your doctor will assess the benefits of using Vonvendi against your risk of side effects. Patients are encouraged to report negative side effects or adverse reactions of Vonvendi to the FDA. Visit www.fda.gov/medwatch, or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Vonvendi drug interactions
There is currently no data for Vonvendi’s interactions with other medications. However, other drugs may affect von Willebrand factor (recombinant), including prescription drugs and over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, and herbal products.
You should not use Vonvendi if you:
- Are allergic to the active ingredient von Willebrand factor (recombinant)
- Are allergic to any of the other ingredients in Vonvendi
- Have had life-threatening hypersensitivity reactions to Vonvendi or its components (tri-sodium citrate dihydrate, glycine, mannitol, trehalose-dihydrate polysorbate 80, and hamster or mouse proteins)
Talk to your doctor before using Vonvendi if you:
- Are taking any of the medications that could interact with Vonvendi
- Are pregnant or are planning to become pregnant
- Are breastfeeding or are planning to breastfeed
Vonvendi is the trademark brand name for von Willebrand factor (recombinant) manufactured by Baxalta US Inc. Lexington. A generic version of von Willebrand factor (recombinant) is not available. Generic drugs are generally cheaper than brand-name drugs, but you can still find Vonvendi savings through NiceRx.
The content on this website is intended for information purposes only. It does not constitute medical advice. The information on this website should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for professional medical advice. You should always speak to your doctor regarding the risks and benefits of any treatment.