Xeomin Patient assistance program
Complete a free online enrollment application to find out if you’re eligible to pay only $49 per month for your Xeomin medication with our help.Get started today
- Secure: Your personal and medical information is safe with us
- Convenient: We manage the whole process and we’re here to assist you
- Ongoing refills: We request your medication refills on your behalf
NiceRx works with your healthcare provider to help you access affordable medications directly from U.S. pharmaceutical companies.
An introduction to NiceRx(01:52)
Next steps after qualifying(00:38)
Uploading documents and billing(00:50)
SSN & billing information(00:33)
Medication delivery time(00:41)
How it works
Get started by filling out the online enrollment application to find out if you are eligible.
NiceRx verifies your eligibility for medication assistance and notifies you if you are qualified. The pharmaceutical company provides your medication for free and you only pay our service fee.
You may be required to submit further information and documents required by the pharmaceutical company which can be securely uploaded online.
Your application is created and sent to your doctor for signature. At this stage, you will be billed $49 and will not be billed again until you receive your first medication delivery.
Your application is sent to the pharmaceutical company. You will be billed again once you receive your medication. We handle the entire ordering process including requesting ongoing refills.
Your monthly Xeomin cost savings if eligible
If you are eligible for the Xeomin patient assistance program, the cost of your medication will be free. We only charge $49 a month, per medication, to cover our service fees. You could receive your Xeomin prescription for just $49 a month, regardless of the retail price of your medication.
|Strength||Avg. monthly price at
a US pharmacy
Am I eligible for the Xeomin patient assistance program?
We will review your application to determine whether you are eligible for the Xeomin patient assistance program. Each program has its own eligibility criteria which is set by the pharmaceutical companies, however the factors considered by most programs are:
- I am a permanent, legal resident of the United States or Puerto Rico
- I am uninsured or my insurance doesn’t cover my medication
- I meet certain income eligibility requirements
How do I apply for the Xeomin patient assistance program?
We make it as easy as possible to apply for the Xeomin patient assistance program. The first step is to complete our enrollment application. Tell us about any medications you are taking, including Xeomin. We will also ask for details about your healthcare provider, insurance, and your household income. This information is required by the pharmaceutical manufacturers who ship your medication.
If we determine that you may be eligible for Xeomin assistance, we will handle the application process for you. We will work directly with your healthcare provider to prepare your application documents. Once we have received the signed application and supporting documents, we will submit them to the patient assistance program on your behalf. Our service continues once you are enrolled in the Xeomin patient assistance program, and we will automatically request your Xeomin medication refills for up to 1 year.
Is NiceRx a Xeomin coupons provider?
We are a service provider that helps eligible individuals access the Xeomin patient
assistance program. That means that we do not offer printable Xeomin manufacturer coupons, Xeomin discounts, or free Xeomin samples. We are not a Xeomin coupon provider or Xeomin discount card. Our service extends to assisting eligible individuals to access the medications they need through patient assistance programs.
Can NiceRx help me get Xeomin if I have insurance?
We may be able to help you to access Xeomin patient assistance in a variety of circumstances. This includes when your insurance company will not pay for your Xeomin medication or if you have a high copay or coinsurance responsibility. We may also be able to help you if you do not have insurance. Please apply online to find out more.
How much is Xeomin with insurance?
The cost of Xeomin with insurance depends on the terms of your healthcare plan. To find out how much this is, your healthcare provider or pharmacist will be able to calculate your copay with your current insurance.
How much does Xeomin cost without insurance?
Xeomin prices without insurance will vary depending on where you buy it and the strength you buy. As a guide, Xeomin intramuscular powder for injection 100 units, usually costs around $510 for a supply of 1 powder for injection. With NiceRx you will pay a flat monthly fee of $49, regardless of the retail price of your medication.
What is Xeomin?
Xeomin contains the prescription medicine incobotulinumtoxinA (botulinum toxin type A). Xeomin is given as an injection to adults to treat:
- Upper limb spasticity, which causes greater stiffness in arm muscles
- Blepharospasm (spasm of the eyelids)
- Neck pain and abnormal head position associated with cervical dystonia
- Sialorrhea (chronic drooling)
- To reduce wrinkles on the face between the eyebrows. This effect is only temporary
Xeomin can also be used for children 2 years of age or older for:
- Muscle stiffness in the arm because of upper limb spasticity (not including spasticity caused by cerebral palsy)
Xeomin active ingredients
Botulinum toxin type A is made from bacteria that causes botulism. Botulinum toxin blocks nerves from functioning normally in muscles. Xeomin stops the release of acetylcholine from specific nerve endings through a sequence of events in the body. This leads to a block of cholinergic transmission at the neuromuscular and salivary neuroglandular junction. This causes a temporary reduction in muscle activity. In both muscles and glands, normal impulse function starts again by the formation of new nerve endings.
Xeomin side effects
The most common side effects caused by Xeomin include:
- Pain at the injection site
- Dry mouth, tooth problems
- Muscle weakness
- Vision problems, dry eyes, drooping eyelids
- Difficulty swallowing
- Headache, neck pain, and body ache
- Increase in blood pressure
- Symptoms of a cold such as a cough, sore throat, blocked nose, sneezing
In rare instances, Xeomin can cause more serious side effects. These can include:
- Severe or unusual muscle weakness, anywhere in the body
- Trouble breathing, swallowing, talking, hoarse voice
- Vision changes, blurred vision, double vision
- Eye pain or irritation, eyelid swelling
- Wheezing, tightness in your chest
- Feeling lightheaded
- Loss of bladder control
Your doctor will assess the benefits of using Xeomin against your risk of side effects.
Xeomin drug interactions
Xeomin can interact with other medication, these include:
- Antibiotic such as amikacin, gentamicin, kanamycin, neomycin, paromomycin, streptomycin, tobramycin
- Muscle relaxants such as baclofen, cyclobenzaprine
- Medicine to treat depression, anxiety, mood disorders, or mental illness such as amitriptyline, clozapine, trifluoperazine
- Cold or allergy medicine such as acrivastine
- Medicine to treat stomach problems, motion sickness, or irritable bowel syndrome such as scopolamine, promethazine, meclizine
- Medicine to treat overactive bladder such as fosteridone, solifenacin, trospium
This list is not exhaustive and other drugs may interact with Xeomin.
Xeomin warning and precautions
You should not use Xeomin if you:
- Are allergic to the active ingredient botulinum toxin
- Are allergic to any of the other ingredients in Xeomin
- If you are under 2 years of age
- If you have an infection
- Swelling or any muscle weakness in the area where the medicine will be injected
- Are pregnant or are planning to become pregnant
Talk to your doctor before using Xeomin if you:
- Are taking any of the medications that could interact with Xeomin
- Have ever had a side effect after having a botulinum toxin in the past
- Have had any other botulinum toxin in the past, especially in the last 4 months
- Have Myasthenia gravis
- Have Lambert-Eaton syndrome
- Have amyotrophic lateral sclerosis or Lou Gehrig’s disease
- Have asthma or emphysema
- Have problems swallowing or accidentally inhaling food or drink into your lungs
- Have weak facial muscles
- Have or have had a change in the normal appearance of your face
- Have seizures
- Have any bleeding problems
- Have heart disease
- Have had surgery on your eyes or face
- Are breastfeeding or are planning to breastfeed
*Qualifying persons may obtain medications directly from patient assistance programs without any out-of-pocket cost (or for less than $49 per medication). However, our monthly flat rate of just $49 per medication spares you the hassle of tracking down the different programs and filling out all the required paperwork for each program.
Enrollees enjoy a full-service solution, as NiceRx assists them and their physicians with the entire process. We prepare all required documents for the physician to sign, help enrollees manage all prescription refills, monitor eligibility criteria, and maintain enrollment.
**If you do not receive medications because you were determined to be ineligible for the prescription assistance by the applicable pharmaceutical companies and you have a letter of denial, we will refund any fees you paid toward medications for which you did not qualify to receive prescription assistance (“Refund”).
To receive a refund, you must send the letter of denial to us by fax to 888-517-7444, or by e-mail to [email protected] within 30 days of your receipt of such letter. The Refund is your sole and exclusive remedy for any fees you may wish to dispute.
The content on this website is intended for information purposes only. It does not constitute medical advice. The information on this website should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for professional medical advice. You should always speak to your doctor regarding the risks and benefits of any treatment.