Xrylix Coupon & Prices
Get notified when Xrylix medication is added to NiceRxGet Started Now
Secure: Your personal and medical information is safe with us
Convenient: Your medication is delivered straight to your door
Ongoing refills: Your medication is refilled automatically
Is NiceRx an Xrylix coupon provider?
NiceRx is not an Xrylix coupon, Xrylix discount card, or Xrylix copay card provider. We do not offer Xrylix manufacturer coupons, Xrylix discounts, rebates, Xrylix savings cards, trial offers, or free Xrylix samples. We are a service provider that helps eligible individuals access their medication directly from the U.S. pharmaceutical company.
Xrylix patient assistance program
Patient assistance programs are typically sponsored by pharmaceutical companies and provide free or discounted medications to individuals with low income who are uninsured or under-insured and meet the eligibility criteria that vary by program. There are currently no known patient assistance programs for this medication.
Can NiceRx help me get Xrylix cheaper if I have insurance?
How much does Xrylix cost without insurance?
Without insurance, Xrylix costs will vary depending on where you buy the medication as prices will vary by retailer. As a guide, Xrylix topical solution will cost around $5,000 for 1 therapy pack.
How much does Xrylix cost with insurance?
The copay for Xrylix will depend on the terms of your healthcare plan. Your healthcare provider or pharmacist will be able to calculate your copay with your current insurance. Contact them to find out more.
What is Xrylix?
Xrylix, generic name diclofenac sodium, is distributed by PureTek Corporation. Xrylix is used for the treatment of arthritis of the knee(s). It helps to reduce pain, and swelling, as well as joint stiffness and improves your ability to move. Diclofenac is classed as a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID).
What doses of Xrylix are available?
Xrylix is available as a topical solution, in the following doses: 16.05mg in 1mL.
Please read the medication guide and always speak with a healthcare professional for medical advice about any changes to your dose so they can monitor and evaluate your condition.
Xrylix active ingredients
The active ingredient of Xrylix is diclofenac sodium.
Xrylix side effects
The most common side effects of Xrylix in clinical trials include:
- Skin reactions – dry skin, redness, stinging, irritation
In rare instances, Xrylix can cause more serious side effects. These can include:
- Signs of kidney problems such as dark urine
- Increased risk for a heart attack or stroke
- Heart failure – swelling in ankles and feet, tiredness, sudden weight gain
- Stomach pain, black or bloody stools, vomit that looks like coffee grounds, pain in the chest, jaw, and left arm, shortness of breath, trouble breathing, confusion, weakness down one side of the body, difficulty speaking
- Gastrointestinal bleeding, ulceration, and perforation of the stomach or intestines
Your doctor will assess the benefits of using Xrylix against your risk of side effects. Patients are encouraged to report negative side effects or adverse reactions of Xrylix to the FDA. Visit www.fda.gov/medwatch, or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Xrylix drug interactions
Xrylix can interact with other medications. These include:
- ACE inhibitors – captopril, lisinopril
- Angiotensin II receptor blockers – losartan, valsartan
- Corticosteroids – dexamethasone, prednisone
- Diuretics – furosemide
- Blood thinners – enoxaparin, warfarin
- Other NSAIDs such as ibuprofen, ketorolac, or naproxen
This list is not exhaustive and other prescription drugs may interact with Xrylix.
You should not use Xrylix if you:
- Are allergic to the active ingredient diclofenac
- Have had an allergic reaction to any of the other ingredients in Xrylix
- Have just had or are about to have heart bypass surgery (CABG)
Talk to your doctor about your medical condition before using Xrylix if you:
- Are taking any of the medications that could interact with Xrylix
- Are an elderly patient
- Have heart disease or have a family history of heart disease
- Have high blood pressure
- Have diabetes
- Are pregnant or are planning to become pregnant
- Are breastfeeding or are planning to breastfeed
Xrylix is the trademark brand name for diclofenac distributed by PureTek Corporation. A generic version of diclofenac is not available. Generic drugs are generally cheaper than brand-name drugs, but you can still find Xrylix savings through NiceRx.
The content on this website is intended for information purposes only. It does not constitute medical advice. The information on this website should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for professional medical advice. You should always speak to your doctor regarding the risks and benefits of any treatment.