Zoladex Coupon & Prices
Complete a free online enrollment application to find out if you’re eligible to pay only $49 per month for your Zoladex medication with our help.Get Started Now
Secure: Your personal and medical information is safe with us
Convenient: Your medication is delivered straight to your door
Ongoing refills: Your medication is refilled automatically
NiceRx works with your healthcare provider to help you access affordable medications directly from U.S. pharmaceutical companies.
How it works
Get started by filling out the online enrollment application to find out if you are eligible for assistance.
NiceRx verifies your eligibility for medication assistance and notifies you if you are qualified. The pharmaceutical company provides your medication for free and you only pay our service fee.
We will request documents to be submitted by you and your healthcare provider that are required by the pharmaceutical company to complete your enrollment.
Once approved, the pharmaceutical company typically ships a 90-day supply of medication to your home or healthcare provider’s address.
Your monthly Zoladex cost savings if eligible
With our assistance, you could access the Zoladex patient assistance program and obtain your medication for free. We only charge a flat monthly fee of $49 per medication for our services.
Am I eligible for Zoladex patient assistance?
We review each Zoladex enrollment application individually to determine if you are eligible. Each assistance program has its own eligibility criteria and the factors considered by most programs are:
- I am a permanent, legal resident of the United States or Puerto Rico
- I am uninsured or my insurance doesn’t cover my medication
- I meet certain income eligibility requirements
How do I apply for the Zoladex patient assistance program?
Our process makes it as easy as possible to apply for the Zoladex patient assistance program. Begin by completing the enrollment application form on our website. Tell us about any medications that you are taking, including Zoladex. You must also provide details about your healthcare provider, your insurance plan, and your household income. This is required by the pharmaceutical manufacturers who will supply the medication, so it is important to make sure this information is accurate and up to date.
We will review the information that you have provided to determine whether you are eligible for patient assistance. If we can pre-qualify you for assistance, NiceRx will handle the full enrollment process on your behalf. If you are approved by the pharmaceutical company, you will typically start receiving your medication in 6 – 8 weeks.
Is NiceRx a Zoladex coupons provider?
NiceRx is not a Zoladex coupon, Zoladex discount card, or Zoladex copay card provider. We do not offer Zoladex manufacturer coupons, Zoladex discounts, rebates, Zoladex savings cards, trial offers, or free Zoladex samples. We are a service provider that helps eligible individuals access the Zoladex patient assistance program.
Can NiceRx help me get Zoladex if I have insurance?
NiceRx may be able to help you get Zoladex if:
- You have a high copay or coinsurance responsibility for Zoladex
- Your insurance company will not pay for your Zoladex prescription
- Your healthcare plan does not cover Zoladex medication
- You do not have insurance
Please apply online to find out if we can help you.
How much is Zoladex with insurance?
The cost of Zoladex with insurance will depend on the terms of your healthcare plan. Your healthcare provider or pharmacist will be able to calculate your copay with your current insurance. Contact them to find out more.
How much does Zoladex cost without insurance?
Zoladex prices without insurance will vary depending on the quantity you buy. Prices will also vary by retailer. As a guide, Zoladex subcutaneous implant 3.6mg will cost around $740 for 1 implant.
What is Zoladex?
Zoladex contains the prescription medicine goserelin. Goserelin is a man-made version of a hormone (gonadotropin-releasing hormone, GnRH) found naturally in the body. GnRH stimulates the release of other hormones in the body.
Zoladex implants are used:
- To relieve the symptoms of prostate cancer in men. Zoladex can be used in combination with flutamide for the treatment of cancer confined to the prostate
- For women 18 years or older, for up to 6 months to treat endometriosis
- For women to thin the lining of the uterus before endometrial ablation (a surgical procedure to correct abnormal uterine bleeding)
- To relieve the symptoms of advanced breast cancer for women who have not reached menopause or who around the menopause
Zoladex is a tiny implant inserted into the skin of your stomach through a needle. This is done once every 28 days. The implant will be given by a healthcare professional. The implant will dissolve in your body over time.
Zoladex active ingredients
Zoladex is a man-made version of GnRH. GnRH normally stimulates the pituitary gland to release LH (luteinizing hormone) and FSH (follicle-stimulating hormones). In men these hormones cause the testicles to make testosterone, in women, they cause the ovaries to make estrogen or progesterone. Zoladex blocks the release of LH and FSH from the pituitary gland. It has been observed in animal and laboratory studies that goserelin results in the regression or reduction of growth of rat mammary tumor and Dunning R3327 prostate tumor.
Zoladex side effects
The most common side effects caused by Zoladex include:
- Sweating, hot flushes
- Increase or decrease in sex drive
- Reduced erections than normal
- Mood changes
- Change in breast size
- Vaginal discharge, itching, or dryness
- Itching or rash
- Swollen hands or feet
- Painful urination
In rare instances, Zoladex can cause more serious side effects. These can include:
- Back pain, painful or difficult urination, loss of movement in any part of your body, or loss of bowel or bladder control, due to a temporary worsening of a prostate tumor that may increase pressure on your spinal cord or urinary tract
- Pain, bruising, swelling, redness, or bleeding where the implant was injected
- Difficulty breathing, feeling light-headed or faint
- Hypoglycemia (high blood sugar level) -increased thirst and urination, dry mouth
- Hypercalcemia (high blood calcium levels) – confused, tired, nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, constipation, weight loss
- Chest pain or pressure spreading to your jaw or shoulder
- Sudden weakness or feeling numb down one side of the body, problems with vision or speech, pain or swelling in one leg
Your doctor will assess the benefits of using Zoladex against your risk of side effects.
Zoladex drug interactions
Zoladex can interact with other medications. These include:
- Medication for irregular heart rhythm – amiodarone, dronedarone, disopyramide
- Medication for psychological disorders – amisulpride, clozapine, haloperidol
- Treatment for cancer – ceritinib, nilotinib, ribociclib
- Medication for anxiety or mood disorders – citalopram, escitalopram
- Immuno-modulators – fingolimod, ozanimod, siponimod
- Antivirals for the treatment of HIV – saquinavir
- Beta-blockers – sotalol
This list is not exhaustive and other drugs may interact with Zoladex.
Zoladex warning and precautions
You should not use Zoladex if you:
- Are allergic to the active ingredient goserelin
- Are allergic to similar hormone medications such as histrelin, leuprolide, nafarelin, or ganirelix
- Are allergic to any of the other ingredients in Zoladex
- Are pregnant or are planning to become pregnant
- Are breastfeeding or are planning to breastfeed
Talk to your doctor before using Zoladex if you:
- Are taking any of the medications that could interact with Zoladex
- Have diabetes
- Have heart problems, have had a heart attack or stroke
- Have long QT syndrome or have a family history of it
- Have bone cancer or osteoporosis (low bone density)
- Have undiagnosed abnormal vaginal bleeding
- Have any urination problems
*Qualifying persons may obtain medications directly from patient assistance programs without any out-of-pocket cost (or for less than $49 per medication). However, our monthly flat rate of just $49 per medication spares you the hassle of tracking the different programs and filling out all the required paperwork for each program. Subject to medication availability.
Enrollees enjoy a full-service solution, as NiceRx assists them and their physicians with the entire process. We prepare all required documents for the physician to sign, help enrollees manage all prescription refills, monitor eligibility criteria, and maintain enrollment.
**If you do not receive medications because you were determined to be ineligible for the prescription assistance by the applicable pharmaceutical companies and you have a letter of denial, we will refund any fees you paid toward medications for which you did not qualify to receive prescription assistance (“Refund”).
To receive a refund, you must send the letter of denial to us by fax to 888-517-7444, or by e-mail to [email protected] within 30 days of your receipt of such letter. The Refund is your sole and exclusive remedy for any fees you may wish to dispute.
The content on this website is intended for information purposes only. It does not constitute medical advice. The information on this website should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for professional medical advice. You should always speak to your doctor regarding the risks and benefits of any treatment.