Cyramza Patient assistance program
Complete a free online enrollment application to find out if you’re eligible to pay only $49 per month for your Cyramza medication with our help.Get Started Now
Secure: Your personal and medical information is safe with us
Convenient: Your medication is delivered straight to your door
Ongoing refills: Your medication is refilled automatically
NiceRx works with your healthcare provider to help you access affordable medications directly from U.S. pharmaceutical companies.
How it works
Get started by filling out the online enrollment application to find out if you are eligible for assistance.
NiceRx verifies your eligibility for medication assistance and notifies you if you are qualified. The pharmaceutical company provides your medication for free and you only pay our service fee.
We will request documents to be submitted by you and your healthcare provider that are required by the pharmaceutical company to complete your enrollment.
Once approved, the pharmaceutical company typically ships a 90-day supply of medication to your home or healthcare provider’s address.
Your monthly Cyramza cost savings if eligible
The Cyramza patient assistance program can provide your medication for free. We simply charge $49 a month per medication to cover the cost of our services. With NiceRx, you will only pay $49 to obtain your Cyramza, regardless of the retail price.
Am I eligible for the Cyramza patient assistance program?
To find out if you are eligible for Cyramza assistance you can apply online using our enrollment application. Each pharmaceutical company sets its eligibility criteria, and we will review your application individually to determine if you may be eligible. The three main factors to consider are:
- I am a permanent, legal resident of the United States or Puerto Rico
- I am uninsured or my insurance doesn’t cover my medication
- I meet certain income eligibility requirements
How do I apply for the Cyramza patient assistance program?
Our application process aims to make it as easy as possible to apply for the Cyramza patient assistance program. The first step is to complete our online enrollment application. We will ask you for details about your healthcare provider, your insurance plan, and your household income as this information is required by the pharmaceutical companies. We may be able to help you apply for other patient assistance programs too, so be sure to tell us about any medications you are taking as well as Cyramza
NiceRx will review your application and determine whether you may be eligible for Cyramza assistance. If so, we will handle the full enrollment process for you and prepare all required documents for your healthcare provider to sign. Once you are successfully enrolled in the Cyramza patient assistance program, we will help you manage your prescription refills by requesting refills on your behalf throughout your enrollment period. At the end of your enrollment period we will contact you for updated information and seek to re-enroll you so you can continue to access affordable Cyramza.
Is NiceRx a Cyramza coupons provider?
NiceRx is a service provider that helps eligible individuals access the Cyramza patient assistance program. We do not offer trial offers or free Cyramza samples. When obtaining your medication through NiceRx, you will only pay $49 a month per medication. This will likely save you more money than if you were to use Cyramza coupons, discount cards, or Cyramza copay cards.
Can NiceRx help me get Cyramza if I have insurance?
NiceRx may be able to help you if your insurance company will not pay for your Cyramza medication. We may also be able to help if you have a high copay or coinsurance responsibility. Whether you have insurance or not, apply online using our enrollment application to find out more.
How much is Cyramza with insurance?
The cost of Cyramza will vary by the terms of your healthcare plan. To find out what you might need to pay for Cyramza with insurance, your insurance provider or pharmacist will be able to help you calculate the copay costs with your current insurance.
How much does Cyramza cost without insurance?
Cyramza prices without insurance will vary depending on how much you buy. Prices will also vary by retailer. As a guide, Cyramza intravenous solution (10 mg/mL) typically costs $1300 for 10 milliliters.
What is Cyramza?
Cyramza contains the prescription medicine ramucirumab, it is used for the treatment of cancer. It is used for:
- Gastric cancer – in combination with the medicine paclitaxel, or on its own for advanced cancer or cancer that has spread to other parts of the body (metastatic)
- Non-small cell lung cancer – with the medicine erlotinib or docetaxel for certain types of metastatic non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC)
- Colorectal cancer – in combination with Folfiri for patients with metastatic colorectal cancer
- Hepatocellular carcinoma (liver cancer)
Cyramza is usually given after other cancer medicines have been tried but not worked.
Cyramza active ingredients
Cyramza (ramucirumab) is a man-made antibody. It works in a similar way to the body’s immune system against bacteria and viruses. Ramucirumab stops the growth and spread of cancer cells, and has also been seen to stop the production of new blood vessels needed by the cancer cells for growth.
Cyramza is given as an infusion directly into a vein by a healthcare professional. Cyramza can be given once every 2 or 3 weeks depending on the treatment plan your doctor advises. You may need to have regular blood tests and blood pressure checks while taking Cyramza.
Cyramza can increase the risks of serious bleeding. You should stop using this medicine and call your doctor if you have severe stomach pain, bloody or tarry stools, coughing up blood, or any heavy or unusual bleeding.
Cyramza side effects
The most common side effects caused by Cyramza include:
- High blood pressure
- Diarrhea, loss of appetite
- Low white blood cells, feeling tired, weakness
- Mouth ulcers, red or swollen gums, difficulty swallowing, dry mouth, change in sense of taste
In rare instances, Cyramza can cause more serious side effects. These can include:
- Stomach bleeding – stomach pain, bloody or tarry stools, coughing up blood or vomit that looks darker
- Any cuts that will not heal or stop bleeding
- Headache, confusion, vision loss
- Ongoing nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea
- Rapid weight gain, especially in your face and midsection
- Swollen eyes, swelling in your ankles or feet, weight gain
- Sudden numbness or weakness especially down one side of the body, slurred speech, problems with balance
- Chest pain or pressure spreading to your jaw or shoulder, nausea, sweating
Your doctor will assess the benefits of using Cyramza against your risk of side effects.
Cyramza drug interactions
Cyramza can interact with other medications. These include:
- Blood thinners – apixaban, aspirin, clopidrogel, dipyridamole, heparin, warfarin
- NSAIDs (non-inflammatory drugs) – bromfenac, diclofenac, etodolac, ibuprofen, naproxen
- Antidepressants – citalopram, escitalopram, paroxetine, sertraline, venlafaxine
This list is not exhaustive and other drugs may interact with Cyramza.
Cyramza warning and precautions
You should not use Cyramza if you:
- Are allergic to the active ingredient ramucirumab
- Are allergic to any of the other ingredients in Cyramza
- Have uncontrolled high blood pressure
- Are pregnant or are planning to become pregnant
- Are breastfeeding or are planning to breastfeed
Talk to your doctor before using Cyramza if you:
- Are taking any of the medications that could interact with Cyramza
- Have high blood pressure
- Have a thyroid disorder
- Have an unhealed incision from recent surgery
*Qualifying persons may obtain medications directly from patient assistance programs without any out-of-pocket cost (or for less than $49 per medication). However, our monthly flat rate of just $49 per medication spares you the hassle of tracking the different programs and filling out all the required paperwork for each program. Subject to medication availability.
Enrollees enjoy a full-service solution, as NiceRx assists them and their physicians with the entire process. We prepare all required documents for the physician to sign, help enrollees manage all prescription refills, monitor eligibility criteria, and maintain enrollment.
**If you do not receive medications because you were determined to be ineligible for the prescription assistance by the applicable pharmaceutical companies and you have a letter of denial, we will refund any fees you paid toward medications for which you did not qualify to receive prescription assistance (“Refund”).
To receive a refund, you must send the letter of denial to us by fax to 888-517-7444, or by e-mail to [email protected] within 30 days of your receipt of such letter. The Refund is your sole and exclusive remedy for any fees you may wish to dispute.
The content on this website is intended for information purposes only. It does not constitute medical advice. The information on this website should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for professional medical advice. You should always speak to your doctor regarding the risks and benefits of any treatment.