Lenvima Coupon & Prices
Complete a free online enrollment application to find out if you’re eligible to pay only $49 per month for your Lenvima medication with our help.Get Started Now
Secure: Your personal and medical information is safe with us
Convenient: Your medication is delivered straight to your door
Ongoing refills: Your medication is refilled automatically
NiceRx works with your healthcare provider to help you access affordable medications directly from U.S. pharmaceutical companies.
How it works
Get started by filling out the online enrollment application to find out if you are eligible for assistance.
NiceRx verifies your eligibility for medication assistance and notifies you if you are pre-qualified. The pharmaceutical company provides your medication for free, and you only pay our service fee.
We will request documents to be submitted by you and your healthcare provider that are required by the pharmaceutical company to complete your enrollment.
Once approved, the pharmaceutical company typically ships a 90-day supply of medication to your home or healthcare provider’s address. Final acceptance is determined by the pharmaceutical company.
Your monthly Lenvima cost savings if eligible
With our assistance, you could access the Lenvima patient assistance program and obtain your medication for free. We only charge a flat monthly fee of $49 per medication for our services.
Am I eligible for Lenvima patient assistance?
We review each Lenvima enrollment application individually to determine if you are eligible. Each assistance program has its own eligibility criteria and the factors considered by most programs are:
- I am a permanent, legal resident of the United States or Puerto Rico
- I am uninsured or my insurance doesn’t cover my medication
- I meet certain income eligibility requirements
How do I apply for the Lenvima patient assistance program?
Our process makes it as easy as possible to apply for the Lenvima patient assistance program. Begin by completing the enrollment application form on our website. Tell us about any medications that you are taking, including Lenvima. You must also provide details about your healthcare provider, your insurance plan, and your household income. This is required by the pharmaceutical manufacturers who will supply the medication, so it is important to make sure this information is accurate and up to date.
We will review the information that you have provided to determine whether you are eligible for patient assistance. If we can pre-qualify you for assistance, NiceRx will handle the full enrollment process on your behalf. If you are approved by the pharmaceutical company, you will typically start receiving your medication in 6 – 8 weeks.
Is NiceRx a Lenvima coupons provider?
NiceRx is not a Lenvima coupon, Lenvima discount card, or Lenvima copay card provider. We do not offer Lenvima manufacturer coupons, Lenvima discounts, rebates, Lenvima savings cards, trial offers, or free Lenvima samples. We are a service provider that helps eligible individuals access the Lenvima patient assistance program.
Can NiceRx help me get Lenvima if I have insurance?
NiceRx may be able to help you get Lenvima if:
- You have a high copay or coinsurance responsibility for Lenvima
- Your insurance company will not pay for your Lenvima prescription
- Your healthcare plan does not cover Lenvima medication
- You do not have insurance
Please apply online to find out if we can help you.
How much is Lenvima with insurance?
The cost of Lenvima with insurance will depend on the terms of your healthcare plan. Your healthcare provider or pharmacist will be able to calculate your copay with your current insurance. Contact them to find out more.
How much does Lenvima cost without insurance?
Lenvima prices without insurance will vary depending on how many buy. Prices will also vary by retailer. As a guide, Lenvima capsules (14 mg daily-dose) will cost around $20,000 for 60.
What is Lenvima?
Lenvima contains the prescription medicine lenvatinib, used for the treatment of cancer in the body.
Lenvima is used to treat:
- DCC (differentiated thyroid cancer), a type of thyroid cancer that is no longer responding to treatment with radioactive iodine and is growing and spreading.
- RCC (renal cell carcinoma), a type of kidney cancer. Lenvima is used in combination with everolimus after one course of treatment with another anti-cancer medicine.
- HCC (hepatocellular carcinoma), a type of liver cancer when it cannot be treated with surgery.
- Advanced endometrial carcinoma, a type of uterine cancer, in combination with pembrolizumab, depending on what treatment you have already had and how the tumor is progressing.
Lenvima active ingredients
Lenvatinib blocks the action of kinase (an enzyme) on vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF) receptors in the body. Lenvatinib blocks the action of other kinases that are responsible for the formation of blood vessels needed for the tumor, as well as the growth and spread of the tumor itself. Lenvatinib also stops the spread and growth in hepatocellular carcinoma by blocking both the action of the enzyme and its receptor it acts on, at the same time. Using lenvatinib and everolimus together showed an increase in antitumor activity than that seen by using each medicine alone.
Lenvima side effects
The most common side effects caused by Lenvima include:
- Nausea, vomiting, stomach pain, diarrhea
- Loss of appetite, weight loss
- Cough, mouth sores, difficulty breathing
- Muscle or joint pain
- Swelling in arms and legs
- Rash, itching, or skin peeling on hands or feet
- Headaches and feeling tired
- Abnormal thyroid function tests
In rare instances, Lenvima can cause more serious side effects. These can include:
- Change in mental health
- Loss of vision
- Severe diarrhea
- Decreased urination
- Nosebleeds, heavy menstrual bleeding or other unusual bleeding
- Bloody or tarry stools, coughing up blood or vomit that looks like coffee grounds
- Chest pain spreading to jaw and shoulder, feeling short of breath, swelling, rapid weight gain
- Sudden numbness or weakness especially down one side of the body, problems with vision or speech
- Darker urine, yellow color to skin or eyes, darker color to stools
- Blurred vision, headaches, feeling anxious, increased heart rate
- Muscle spasms, feeling numb or tingly around mouth, fingers or toes
Your doctor will assess the benefits of using Lenvima against your risk of side effects.
Lenvima drug interactions
Lenvima can interact with other medications. These include:
- Treatment for irregular heartbeat – amiodarone, dronedarone
- Treatments for cancer – ceritinib, nilotinib, ribociclib
- Treatment for depression – citalopram, escitalopram
- Medicines for mood disorders such as schizophrenia – clozapine, haloperidol
- Treatment for multiple sclerosis – fingolimod, ozanimod, siponimod
- Antibiotics for bacterial infection – gatifloxacin, sparfloxacin
- Anti-malarial treatments – chloroquine, hydroxychloroquine
- DMARDs (disease-modifying antirheumatic drugs) for rheumatoid arthritis – leflunomide, teriflunomide
- Beta-blockers for an irregular heartbeat – sotalol
- Antiviral used for the treatment of AIDS/HIV – saquinavir
This list is not exhaustive and other drugs may interact with Lenvima.
Lenvima warning and precautions
You should not use Lenvima if you:
- Are allergic to the active ingredient lenvatinib
- Are allergic to any of the other ingredients in Lenvima
- Are pregnant or are planning to become pregnant
- Are breastfeeding or are planning to breastfeed
Talk to your doctor before using Lenvima if you:
- Are taking any of the medications that could interact with Lenvima
- Have heart disease or high blood pressure
- Have had a heart attack, heart failure, a stroke, or a blood clot
- Have any bleeding problems
- Suffer from seizures
- Suffer from vision problems or headaches
- Have kidney disease
- Have liver disease
*Qualifying persons may obtain medications directly from patient assistance programs without any out-of-pocket cost (or for less than $49 per medication). However, our monthly flat rate of just $49 per medication spares you the hassle of tracking the different programs and filling out all the required paperwork for each program. Subject to medication availability and acceptance by the pharmaceutical companies. NiceRx is not responsible for any delays or rejection by the pharmaceutical companies.
Enrollees enjoy a full-service solution, as NiceRx assists them and their physicians with the entire process. We prepare all required documents for the physician to sign, help enrollees manage all prescription refills, monitor eligibility criteria, and maintain enrollment.
**If you do not receive medications because you were determined to be ineligible for the prescription assistance by the applicable pharmaceutical companies and you have a letter of denial, we will refund any fees you paid toward medications for which you did not qualify to receive prescription assistance (“Refund”).
To receive a refund, you must send the letter of denial to us by fax to 888-517-7444, or by e-mail to [email protected] within 30 days of your receipt of such letter. The Refund is your sole and exclusive remedy for any fees you may wish to dispute.
The content on this website is intended for information purposes only. It does not constitute medical advice. The information on this website should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for professional medical advice. You should always speak to your doctor regarding the risks and benefits of any treatment.