Inlyta Patient assistance program
Complete a free online enrollment application to find out if you’re eligible to pay only $49 per month for your Inlyta medication with our help.Get started today
- Secure: Your personal and medical information is safe with us
- Convenient: We manage the whole process and we’re here to assist you
- Ongoing refills: We request your medication refills on your behalf
NiceRx works with your healthcare provider to help you access affordable medications directly from U.S. pharmaceutical companies.
An introduction to NiceRx(01:52)
Next steps after qualifying(00:38)
Uploading documents and billing(00:50)
SSN & billing information(00:33)
Medication delivery time(00:41)
How it works
Get started by filling out the online enrollment application to find out if you are eligible.
NiceRx verifies your eligibility for medication assistance and notifies you if you are qualified. The pharmaceutical company provides your medication for free and you only pay our service fee.
You may be required to submit further information and documents required by the pharmaceutical company which can be securely uploaded online.
Your application is created and sent to your doctor for signature. At this stage, you will be billed $49 and will not be billed again until you receive your first medication delivery.
Your application is sent to the pharmaceutical company. You will be billed again once you receive your medication. We handle the entire ordering process including requesting ongoing refills.
Your monthly Inlyta cost savings if eligible
If you are eligible for the Inlyta patient assistance program you can get your medication for free. Our monthly flat rate of $49 per medication covers the cost of our services in applying for the program and requesting your ongoing refills on your behalf. If you obtain your Inlyta through NiceRx, you will only pay $49 a month regardless of the retail price of your medication.
Am I eligible for the Inlyta patient assistance program?
You could receive your Inlyta without paying the full retail price if you meet the eligibility criteria for assistance. This criteria is set by the pharmaceutical companies who are providing assistance programs. At NiceRx we review each application individually, although the main factors considered by most programs are:
- I am a permanent, legal resident of the United States or Puerto Rico
- I am uninsured or my insurance doesn’t cover my medication
- I meet certain income eligibility requirements
How do I apply for Inlyta patient assistance?
We do everything that we can to take the hassle and stress out of applying for patient assistance programs. Simply start by filling in our enrollment application. We will ask for details about your healthcare provider, your insurance, and your household income. This information is required by the pharmaceutical companies you are applying to for assistance. We may also be able to help you access patient assistance for other medications that you have been prescribed, so be sure to tell us about any medications you are taking as well as Inlyta.
NiceRx will review the information you have provided, and if we determine that you may be eligible for assistance, we will seek to enroll you in the Inlyta patient assistance program. We will handle the enrollment process for you by working with your healthcare provider and preparing all the required paperwork for your doctor to sign. We will also request your Inlyta medication refills on your behalf for up to 1 year once you are enrolled in the program.
Is NiceRx an Inlyta coupons provider?
At NiceRx, we help eligible individuals access the Inlyta patient assistance program. This means that we are not an Inlyta coupon, an Inlyta discount card, or an Inlyta copay card provider. We do not offer any medication trial offers, or free Inlyta samples.
Can NiceRx help me get Inlyta if I have insurance?
We may be able to help you if you have insurance, including if your insurance company will not pay for your Inlyta medication, or you have a high copay or coinsurance responsibility. We may even be able to assist if you do not have insurance. Please fill in our enrollment application to find out more.
How much is Inlyta with insurance?
The cost of Inlyta will vary in line with the specific terms of your healthcare plan. For further details about what you may need to pay, your insurance provider or pharmacist will be able to calculate the copay costs with your current insurance.
How much does Inlyta cost without insurance?
Inlyta costs without insurance will vary depending on how much you buy and the retailer you buy it from. As a guide, Inlyta oral tablet 1 mg will typically cost around $17,400 for 180 tablets. If you obtain your medication through NiceRx, you will pay a flat monthly rate of $49 per medication regardless of its retail price.
What is Inlyta?
Inlyta contains the prescription medicine axitinib. It is used for the treatment of kidney cancer (advanced renal cell carcinoma (RCC)) that can not be removed with surgery or has spread to other parts of the body. Inlyta is used in combination with other medicines or on its own when other medicines have not worked.
Inlyta is taken once every 12 hours, at evenly spaced intervals. You will have regular kidney, thyroid, liver function tests, and have your blood pressure taken regularly while taking this medication to make sure there are no harmful side effects.
It is not known if Inlyta is safe for use in children.
Inlyta active ingredients
Axitinib is known to block certain receptors in the body known as tyrosine kinase receptors. These receptors are known to be involved in the growth and spread of cancer within the body. Axitinib has been shown to stop the growth and spread of cancer.
Inlyta side effects
The most common side effects caused by Inlyta include:
- Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, constipation
- Increased blood pressure
- Tiredness, feeling weak
- Decreased appetite, weight loss
- Itching, rash, redness, and peeling skin on your hands or feet
- Changes in voice
In rare instances, Inlyta can cause more serious side effects. These can include:
- Chest pain or pressure pain spreading to your jaw or shoulder, sudden numbness or weakness, problems with vision or speech
- Headache, confusion, seizures
- Feeling faint or lightheaded
- Bleeding that will not stop, heavy menstrual bleeding, easily bruised
- Swelling, rapid weight gain, difficulty breathing
- Bloody or tarry stools, coughing up blood, or vomit that looks darker
- Sudden weight gain or loss, feeling weak or tired, muscle pain, feeling hot or cold, hair loss, changes in voice
Your doctor will assess the benefits of using Inlyta against your risk of side effects.
Inlyta drug interactions
Inlyta can interact with other medications. These include:
- Antiviral treatments – amprenavir, atazanavir, boceprevir, indinavir
- Anticonvulsants for seizures – carbamazepine, phenytoin, phenobarbital
- Antibiotics for bacterial infections – clarithromycin, erythromycin, telithromycin
- Corticosteroids – dexamethasone
- Antifungal treatments – itraconazole, ketoconazole
- DMARDs (disease-modifying antirheumatic drugs) for rheumatoid arthritis – leflunomide, teriflunomide
- Treatments for heart arrhythmias (irregular heartbeat) – amiodarone, dronedarone
- Calcium channel blockers for the treatment of high blood pressure (hypertension) – amlodipine, nifedipine
This list is not exhaustive and other drugs may interact with Inlyta.
Inlyta warning and precautions
You should not use Inlyta if you:
- Are allergic to the active ingredient axitinib
- Are allergic to any of the other ingredients in Inlyta
- Are pregnant or are planning to become pregnant
- Are breastfeeding or are planning to breastfeed
Talk to your doctor before using Inlyta if you:
- Are taking any of the medications that could interact with Inlyta
- Have a hole or tear in your stomach or intestines
- Have bleeding problems, or a wound that will not heal
- Have had a heart attack, heart failure, high blood pressure, stroke, or blood clot
- Have liver disease
- Have a thyroid disorder
*Qualifying persons may obtain medications directly from patient assistance programs without any out-of-pocket cost (or for less than $49 per medication). However, our monthly flat rate of just $49 per medication spares you the hassle of tracking down the different programs and filling out all the required paperwork for each program.
Enrollees enjoy a full-service solution, as NiceRx assists them and their physicians with the entire process. We prepare all required documents for the physician to sign, help enrollees manage all prescription refills, monitor eligibility criteria, and maintain enrollment.
**If you do not receive medications because you were determined to be ineligible for the prescription assistance by the applicable pharmaceutical companies and you have a letter of denial, we will refund any fees you paid toward medications for which you did not qualify to receive prescription assistance (“Refund”).
To receive a refund, you must send the letter of denial to us by fax to 888-517-7444, or by e-mail to [email protected] within 30 days of your receipt of such letter. The Refund is your sole and exclusive remedy for any fees you may wish to dispute.
The content on this website is intended for information purposes only. It does not constitute medical advice. The information on this website should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for professional medical advice. You should always speak to your doctor regarding the risks and benefits of any treatment.