Gamunex-C Patient assistance program
Complete a free online enrollment application to find out if you’re eligible to pay only $49 per month for your Gamunex-C medication with our help.Get Started Now
Secure: Your personal and medical information is safe with us
Convenient: Your medication is delivered straight to your door
Ongoing refills: Your medication is refilled automatically
NiceRx works with your healthcare provider to help you access affordable medications directly from U.S. pharmaceutical companies.
An introduction to NiceRx(01:52)
Next steps after qualifying(00:38)
Uploading documents and billing(00:50)
SSN & billing information(00:33)
Medication delivery time(00:41)
How it works
Get started by filling out the online enrollment application to find out if you are eligible.
NiceRx verifies your eligibility for medication assistance and notifies you if you are qualified. The pharmaceutical company provides your medication for free and you only pay our service fee.
You may be required to submit further information and documents required by the pharmaceutical company which can be securely uploaded online.
Your application is created and sent to your doctor for signature. At this stage, you will be billed $49 and will not be billed again until you receive your first medication delivery.
Your application is sent to the pharmaceutical company. You will be billed again once you receive your medication. We handle the entire ordering process including requesting ongoing refills.
Your monthly Gamunex-C cost savings if eligible
With our assistance, you could access the Gamunex-C patient assistance program and obtain your medication for free. We only charge a flat monthly fee of $49 per medication for our services.
Am I eligible for Gamunex-C patient assistance?
We review each Gamunex-C enrollment application individually to determine if you are eligible. Each assistance program has its own eligibility criteria and the factors considered by most programs are:
- I am a permanent, legal resident of the United States or Puerto Rico
- I am uninsured or my insurance doesn’t cover my medication
- I meet certain income eligibility requirements
How do I apply for the Gamunex-C patient assistance program?
Our process makes it as easy as possible to apply for the Gamunex-C patient assistance program. Begin by completing the enrollment application form on our website. Tell us about any medications that you are taking, including Gamunex-C. You must also provide details about your healthcare provider, your insurance plan, and your household income. This is required by the pharmaceutical manufacturers who will supply the medication, so it is important to make sure this information is accurate and up to date.
We will review the information that you have provided to determine whether you are eligible for patient assistance. If we can pre-qualify you for assistance, NiceRx will handle the full enrollment process on your behalf. If you are approved by the pharmaceutical company, you will typically start receiving your medication in 6 – 8 weeks.
Is NiceRx a Gamunex-C coupons provider?
NiceRx is not a Gamunex-C coupon, Gamunex-C discount card, or Gamunex-C copay card provider. We do not offer Gamunex-C manufacturer coupons, Gamunex-C discounts, rebates, Gamunex-C savings cards, trial offers, or free Gamunex-C samples. We are a service provider that helps eligible individuals access the Gamunex-C patient assistance program.
Can NiceRx help me get Gamunex-C if I have insurance?
NiceRx may be able to help you get Gamunex-C if:
- You have a high copay or coinsurance responsibility for Gamunex-C
- Your insurance company will not pay for your Gamunex-C prescription
- Your healthcare plan does not cover Gamunex-C medication
- You do not have insurance
Please apply online to find out if we can help you.
How much is Gamunex-C with insurance?
The cost of Gamunex-C with insurance will depend on the terms of your healthcare plan. Your healthcare provider or pharmacist will be able to calculate your copay with your current insurance. Contact them to find out more.
How much does Gamunex-C cost without insurance?
Gamunex-C prices without insurance will vary depending on how much you buy. Prices will also vary by retailer. As a guide, Gamunex-C solution 10% will cost around $145 for 10 milliliters.
What is Gamunex-C?
Gamunex-C contains the prescription medicine immune globulin. Gamunex-C contains antibodies in a sterile solution made from human plasma. Antibodies help your body fight infections.
Gamunex-C injection is used for the treatment of:
- Primary humoral immunodeficiency (PI) – this includes, but is not limited to, congenital agammaglobulinemia, common variable immunodeficiency, X-linked agammaglobulinemia, Wiskott-Aldrich syndrome, and severe combined immunodeficiencies
- Idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura (ITP) – to increase the number of blood-clotting cells (platelets) quickly, to stop bleeding or so that patients with ITP can have surgery
- Chronic inflammatory demyelinating polyneuropathy (CIDP) – a severe nerve disorder that causes muscle weakness and can affect your daily activities. Granuflex-C improves neuromuscular disability, and as a maintenance dose, stops you from relapsing
Gamunex-C active ingredients
Gamunex-C contains a broad spectrum of antibodies that act against bacteria or their toxins. The exact mechanism by which Gamunex-C works is not however fully understood.
Gamunex-C is injected directly into a vein through an IV, or injected under your skin using an infusion pump. You may be shown how to use injections by a healthcare professional. The condition you are being treated for will determine how often and for how long you will be treated with Gamunex-C. Do not inject Gamunex-C into a vein if you have been instructed to give the medicine as a subcutaneous injection (under the skin). Gamunex-C is given slowly. You may need to use several catheters to inject this medicine into different areas of your body at the same time. You should keep a diary of the times and dates you were given the injection and where you injected it on your body. Do not mix Gamunex-C with other medications in the same infusion. Also, you may need regular blood tests while using Gamunex-C.
Gamunex-C side effects
The most common side effects caused by Gamunex-C include:
- Nausea, diarrhea, upset stomach or pain
- Runny or blocked nose, sinus pain
- Cough, sore throat, difficulty swallowing
- Flu-like symptoms
- Back, muscle, or joint pain
- Headaches, dizziness, tiredness, feeling depressed
- Swelling in your hands or feet
- Skin rash, red or bruised skin
- Blisters or ulcers in your mouth, swollen gums
- Increased blood pressure
- Redness, swelling, or itching where an injection was given
In rare instances, Gamunex-C can cause more serious side effects. These can include:
- Pale or yellow skin, dark colored urine, confusion or weakness
- Feeling thirsty or hot, difficulty urinating, sweating, dry skin
- Rapid weight gain, shortness of breath
- Chest pain, difficulty breathing, blue colored lips, fingers, or toes
- Fever with a severe headache, stiff neck, eye pain and increased sensitivity to light
- Increased heart rate, feeling numb or weak on one side of the body
Your doctor will assess the benefits of using Gamunex-C against your risk of side effects.
Gamunex-C drug interactions
Gamunex-C can interact with other medications. These include:
- Treatments for viral infections – adefovir, cidofovir
- NSAIDs (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs) – bromfenac, celecoxib, diclofenac, etodolac, ibuprofen, naproxen
- Immunosuppressants – cyclosporine, voclosporin
- Antibiotics for bacterial infections – gentamicin, neomycin, streptomycin
- Treatments for ulcerative colitis – balsalazide, olsalazine, sulfasalazine
This list is not exhaustive and other drugs may interact with Gamunex-C.
Gamunex-C warning and precautions
You should not use Gamunex-C if you:
- Are allergic to the active ingredient immune globulin or any blood products
- Are allergic to any of the other ingredients in Gamunex-C
Talk to your doctor before using Gamunex-C if you:
- Are taking any of the medications that could interact with Gamunex-C
- Have heart problems or blood circulation problems
- Have had a stroke or blood clot
- Have kidney disease
- Have diabetes
- Have sepsis
- Use hormone replacement therapy or birth control pills
- Have been on long-term bed rest
- Have a central intravenous (IV) catheter in place
- Are pregnant or are planning to become pregnant
- Are breastfeeding or are planning to breastfeed
*Qualifying persons may obtain medications directly from patient assistance programs without any out-of-pocket cost (or for less than $49 per medication). However, our monthly flat rate of just $49 per medication spares you the hassle of tracking the different programs and filling out all the required paperwork for each program. Subject to medication availability.
Enrollees enjoy a full-service solution, as NiceRx assists them and their physicians with the entire process. We prepare all required documents for the physician to sign, help enrollees manage all prescription refills, monitor eligibility criteria, and maintain enrollment.
**If you do not receive medications because you were determined to be ineligible for the prescription assistance by the applicable pharmaceutical companies and you have a letter of denial, we will refund any fees you paid toward medications for which you did not qualify to receive prescription assistance (“Refund”).
To receive a refund, you must send the letter of denial to us by fax to 888-517-7444, or by e-mail to [email protected] within 30 days of your receipt of such letter. The Refund is your sole and exclusive remedy for any fees you may wish to dispute.
The content on this website is intended for information purposes only. It does not constitute medical advice. The information on this website should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for professional medical advice. You should always speak to your doctor regarding the risks and benefits of any treatment.