Are you looking for assistance to pay for your Invega medication? With NiceRx, you may be able to get your essential medication for just $49 per month*.
By working directly with healthcare providers, we help to enroll eligible individuals in patient assistance programs for prescription medications, including Invega. NiceRx handles the full application process on your behalf, helping you get easy access to affordable medications.
Your monthly Invega cost savings if eligible
Through the Invega patient assistance program, you could get your Invega prescription for a flat fee of just $49 per month, every month, offering you significant savings.
||Avg. monthly price at
a US pharmacy
|1.5mg 30 tablets||$1,200.00||$49||$1,151.00|
|3mg 30 tablets||$1,200.00||$49||$1,151.00|
|6mg 30 tablets||$1,200.00||$49||$1,151.00|
|9mg 30 tablets||$1,800.00||$49||$1,751.00|
Am I eligible for the Invega patient assistance program?
At NiceRx we review each application for the Invega patient assistance program individually. Whilst each program defines its own eligibility criteria, most programs consider the following factors:
- I am a permanent, legal resident of the United States or Puerto Rico
- I am uninsured or my insurance doesn’t cover my medication
- I meet certain income eligibility requirements
How do I apply for the Invega patient assistance program?
Our process is simple and straightforward and is designed to make it as easy as possible to apply for the Invega patient assistance program. Our enrollment application is the first step in the process.
You will need to let us know about any and all medications you’re currently taking, including Invega. We will also need details about your healthcare provider, insurance, and your household income as this information is required by the pharmaceutical manufacturers who ship your medication.
Having reviewed your application, we will determine if you will be eligible for assistance. If so, we’ll handle the application process for you, and will help to enroll you in the Invega patient assistance program. If you are successfully enrolled in the program, we’ll also request your Invega medication refills on your behalf for up to one year.
Is NiceRx an Invega coupons provider?
NiceRx is not an Invega coupon, an Invega discount card, or an Invega copay card. We don’t offer printable Invega manufacturer coupons, Invega discounts, rebates, Invega savings cards, trial offers, or free Invega samples. We are a service provider that helps eligible individuals access the Invega patient assistance program.
If you’re looking for coupons for Invega or cheap Invega, you can likely save more with NiceRx. When obtaining your Invega medication through NiceRx, your total cost for the medication will always be $49 per month.
Can NiceRx help me get Invega if I have insurance?
We may be able to help in a range of scenarios. We review each application individually and may be able to assist when you have insurance that does not cover the cost of your prescription. This could also apply if you have a high copay or coinsurance responsibility and even if you don’t have insurance.
How much is Invega with insurance?
The cost of Invega will depend on your healthcare plan. Your insurance provider or pharmacist will be able to calculate your copay with your current insurance.
How much does Invega cost without insurance?
Invega prices without insurance will vary depending on if you buy Invega Sustenna, a liquid suspension that’s injected, or Invega extended-release tablets. Prices will also vary by the quantity and dose you buy and the retailer. As a guide, 1 ml of 156 ml/mg of Invega Sustenna will cost around $2,500. A pack of 30, 6 mg Invega extended-release tablets will cost around $900.
What is Invega?
Invega is a prescription medication used to treat schizophrenia in adults and adolescents aged 12 to 17 and schizophrenia disorder in adults. The medication comes as Invega Sustenna, a suspension solution that can be injected, or as tablets that can be swallowed. Invega helps ease the symptoms of schizophrenia and schizoaffective disorder and can prevent symptoms recurring. It works by altering the effect of dopamine and serotonin on your brain.
Schizophrenia is a mental disorder that causes you to have periods of psychosis (a loss of contact with reality). During these periods, you may find it difficult to distinguish between what is and what isn’t real. You may experience hallucinations, including hearing voices. You could experience delusions (beliefs and ideas that aren’t real) and you may have generally confused thinking. There is also a chance that you may experience other symptoms during psychotic episodes, like a loss of motivation, social isolation, a lack of emotion, suspicion, and paranoia, and disorganized speech and behavior. Psychotic episodes will be different for different people with schizophrenia.
Schizoaffective disorder is a mental disorder similar to schizophrenia. You may experience periods of psychosis, and other schizophrenia symptoms described above, but these are accompanied by mood disorder symptoms too, like depression or bipolar disorder. With depression, you may feel sad, lethargic, lose interest in daily activities, and have thoughts of suicide. With bipolar disorder, you can have periods of depressed mood, but also periods of heightened mood. During these, you may experience euphoria, feelings of being high, sleeplessness, talkativeness, and high energy levels. Both schizophrenia and schizoaffective disorder are thought to be caused by a mixture of genetics, your lifestyle, and what happens to you throughout your life.
Invega active ingredients
The active ingredient in Invega is called paliperidone. It works by reducing your sensitivity to dopamine and serotonin. When you take Invega, paliperidone is absorbed into your blood and transported to your brain. It then binds with areas on the outside of your brain cells called dopamine and serotonin receptors.
Dopamine and serotonin are chemicals that influence and regulate your brain activity. By binding with dopamine and serotonin receptors, paliperidone reduces the effect of dopamine and serotonin on your brain, reducing stimulation. This has been shown to ease the symptoms of schizophrenia and schizoaffective disorder and to help stop periods of psychosis and mood change from happening.
Invega side effects & Invega drug interactions
The side effects caused by Invega will vary by person and in line with the condition which they’re taking it for. It will also depend if it is injected or taken in pill form. Some of the common side effects caused by Invega include:
- Problems falling asleep
- Problems staying asleep
- Feeling sleepy and less alert
- Parkinsonism – a condition where your movements can be impaired, stiff, and jerky
- Injection site reactions, like pain and itchiness (for injectable Invega Sustenna)
In rare instances, Invega can cause more serious side effects, including:
- Severe allergic reactions to the medication
- Blood clots in veins (deep vein thrombosis) that can travel to the lungs and cause pulmonary embolism
- Neuroleptic malignant syndrome – which can cause fever, sweating, muscle stiffness, and declines in consciousness
- Priapism in men – a prolonged and painful erection that can cause tissue damage
- Involuntary and rhythmic movements of the tongue, mouth, and face
These aren’t all the side effects Invega can cause. Talk to your physician if you’re concerned about any side effects.
Invega can interact with other medications, including:
- Any other antipsychotic medications
- Risperidone – an antipsychotic used to treat schizophrenia and bipolar disorder
- Valproate – used to treat epilepsy, bipolar disorder, and migraines
- Any psychostimulants, like methylphenidate
- Medications which can alter your dopamine and serotonin levels
- Any antihistamines
- Any antimalarial medications
- Medicines that can lower your blood pressure
- Medications for Parkinson’s disease
- Medications for levodopa (restless leg syndrome)
- Any other medications that can affect how your brain functions
Tell your prescribing physician if you are taking any of the above as they can potentially alter the effectiveness of Invega and make some side effects more likely.
Invega warnings & precautions
Invega is not suitable for everyone. Don’t take Invega if you:
- Are allergic to the active ingredient paliperidone, or to risperidone
- Are allergic to any of the other ingredients in Invega
- Are over 65 and have dementia – antipsychotic medications cause an increased risk of stroke and death in elderly patients with dementia-related psychosis
Talk to your physician before taking Invega if you:
- Are taking any medications that can interact with Invega (listed in the section above)
- Have Parkinson’s disease or Dementia
- Have heart disease
- Have ever had neuroleptic malignant syndrome
- Have ever experienced abnormal movements of the face and tongue (tardive dyskinesia)
- Have ever had low levels of white blood cells
- Have epilepsy
- Have kidney problems
- Have liver problems
- Have any problems swallowing
- Have any problems passing food normally
- Have a disease or condition that causes diarrhea
- Are diabetic or are at risk of diabetes
- Have ever had priapism (a prolonged and painful erection)
- Have a difficulty controlling your core body temperature, or are prone to overheating
- Have a high level of the hormone prolactin in your blood or have a prolactin-dependent tumor
- Have had a blood clot or someone in your family has had a blood clot
- Are intolerant to some sugars, such as lactose
- Are pregnant or are planning to get pregnant
- Are breastfeeding or are planning to breastfeed
- Are under 12 years old for patients with schizophrenia
- Are under 18 years of age for patients with schizophrenia disorder
You should avoid drinking alcohol when you take Invega.
Invega can cause side effects, like dizziness and vision problems, that can impair your ability to drive, use machinery, or perform other dangerous tasks. You should avoid these activities when taking Invega until you’re confident it doesn’t affect you in this way.
*Qualifying persons may obtain medications directly from patient assistance programs without any out-of-pocket cost (or for less than $49 per medication). However, our monthly flat rate of just $49 per medication spares you the hassle of tracking down the different programs and filling out all the required paperwork for each program.
Enrollees enjoy a full-service solution, as NiceRx assists them and their physicians with the entire process. We prepare all required documents for the physician to sign, help enrollees manage all prescription refills, monitor eligibility criteria, and maintain enrollment.
**If you do not receive medications because you were determined to be ineligible for the prescription assistance by the applicable pharmaceutical companies and you have a letter of denial, we will refund any fees you paid toward medications for which you did not qualify to receive prescription assistance (“Refund”).
To receive a Refund, you must send the letter of denial to us by fax to 866-407-0777, or by e-mail to [email protected] within 30 days of your receipt of such letter. The Refund is your sole and exclusive remedy for any fees you may wish to dispute.