Invega Trinza Patient assistance program
Complete a free online enrollment application to find out if you’re eligible to pay only $49 per month for your Invega Trinza medication.Get started today
- Secure: Your personal and medical information is safe with us
- Convenient: We manage the whole process and we’re here to assist you
- Ongoing refills: We request your medication refills on your behalf
NiceRx works with your healthcare provider to help you access affordable medications directly from U.S. pharmaceutical companies.
An introduction to NiceRx(01:52)
Next steps after qualifying(00:38)
Uploading documents and billing(00:50)
SSN & billing information(00:33)
Medication delivery time(00:41)
How it works
Get started by filling out the online enrollment application to find out if you are eligible.
NiceRx verifies your eligibility for medication assistance and notifies you if you are qualified.
You may be required to submit further information and documents required by the pharmaceutical company which can be securely uploaded online.
Your application is created and sent to your doctor for signature. At this stage, you will be billed $49 and will not be billed again until you receive your first medication delivery.
Your application is sent to the pharmaceutical company. You will be billed again once you receive your medication. We handle the entire ordering process including requesting ongoing refills.
Your monthly Invega Trinza cost savings if eligible
If you are eligible for the Invega Trinza patient assistance program, the cost of your medication will be free. We only charge $49 a month, per medication, to cover our service fees. You could receive your Invega Trinza prescription for just $49 a month, regardless of the retail price of your medication.
Am I eligible for the Invega Trinza patient assistance program?
We will review your application to determine whether you are eligible for the Invega Trinza patient assistance program. Each program has its own eligibility criteria which is set by the pharmaceutical companies, however the factors considered by most programs are:
- I am a permanent, legal resident of the United States or Puerto Rico
- I am uninsured or my insurance doesn’t cover my medication
- I meet certain income eligibility requirements
How do I apply for the Invega Trinza patient assistance program?
We make it as easy as possible to apply for the Invega Trinza patient assistance program. The first step is to complete our enrollment application. Tell us about any medications you are taking, including Invega Trinza. We will also ask for details about your healthcare provider, insurance, and your household income. This information is required by the pharmaceutical manufacturers who ship your medication.
If we determine that you may be eligible for Invega Trinza assistance, we will handle the application process for you. We will work directly with your healthcare provider to prepare your application documents. Once we have received the signed application and supporting documents, we will submit them to the patient assistance program on your behalf. Our service continues once you are enrolled in the Invega Trinza patient assistance program, and we will automatically request your Invega Trinza medication refills for up to 1 year.
Is NiceRx an Invega Trinza coupons provider?
We are a service provider that helps eligible individuals access the Invega Trinza patient assistance program. That means that we do not offer printable Invega Trinza manufacturer coupons, Invega Trinza discounts, or free Invega Trinza samples. We are not an Invega Trinza coupon provider or Invega Trinza discount card. Our service extends to assisting eligible individuals to access the medications they need through patient assistance programs.
Can NiceRx help me get Invega Trinza if I have insurance?
We may be able to help you to access Invega Trinza patient assistance in a variety of circumstances. This includes when your insurance company will not pay for your Invega Trinza medication or if you have a high copay or coinsurance responsibility. We may also be able to help you if you do not have insurance. Please apply online to find out more.
How much is Invega Trinza with insurance?
The cost of Invega Trinza with insurance depends on the terms of your healthcare plan. To find out how much this is, your healthcare provider or pharmacist will be able to calculate your copay with your current insurance.
How much does Invega Trinza cost without insurance?
Invega Trinza prices without insurance will vary depending on where you buy it and how much you buy. As a guide, Invega Trinza intramuscular suspension, extended-release (273 mg/0.875 mL) usually costs $3,100 for 0.875 milliliters. With NiceRx you will pay a flat monthly fee of $49, regardless of the retail price of your medication.
What is Invega Trinza?
Invega Trinza contains the prescription medicine paliperidone palmitate. It is classed as an antipsychotic medication and is used for the treatment of schizophrenia in adults. Invega Trinza is used every 3 months, but only after adequate monthly treatment with Invega Sustenna for at least 4 months.
Invega Trinza is injected directly into a muscle. A healthcare professional will give you the injection. Invega Trinza is usually given once every 3 months after you have used Invega Sustenna for at least 4 months in a row. To get the most benefit you should have your Invega Trinza injection on a regular basis.
Invega Trinza active ingredients
Paliperidone palmitate is hydrolyzed (a chemical reaction with water) to form paliperidone. It is thought that paliperidone works in schizophrenia by blocking specific dopamine and serotonin receptors in the body. The exact process by which paliperidone works in the body however is not fully understood.
Invega Trinza side effects
The most common side effects caused by Invega Trinza include:
- A reaction where the injection was given
- Muscle stiffness or shaking
- Feeling drowsy or dizziness
- Increased heart rate
- Problems walking or talking
- Uncontrolled movements of the eyes or muscles
- Feeling anxious
- Weight gain
In rare instances, Invega Trinza can cause more serious side effects. These can include:
- Difficulty swallowing
- Hyperglycemia (increase in blood sugar levels)
- Impotence, or erections lasting 4 hours or longer
- Changes in menstruation
- Breast swelling
- Fever, sore throat, mouth sores, feeling light-headed
Your doctor will assess the benefits of using Invega Trinza against your risk of side effects.
Invega Trinza drug interactions
Invega Trinza can interact with other medications. These include:
- Opioid pain killers – alfentanil, buprenorphine, fentanyl, hydrocodone
- Treatment for heart arrhythmias (irregular heartbeat) – amiodarone, dronedarone
- Anti-depressants – citalopram, escitalopram
- Treatment for mood disorders such as schizophrenia – clozapine, haloperidol
- Treatments for cancer – ceritinib. crizotinib, nilotinib
- Treatment for multiple sclerosis – fingolimod, ozanimod, siponimod
- Antibiotics for bacterial infections – gatifloxacin, sparfloxacin
- Antiviral used for the treatment of AIDS/HIV – saquinavir
- Treatment for epilepsy and Parkinson’s disease – zonisamide, topiramate
This list is not exhaustive and other drugs may interact with Invega Trinza.
Invega Trinza warning and precautions
You should not use Invega Trinza if you:
- Are allergic to the active ingredient paliperidone palmitate or risperidone
- Are allergic to any of the other ingredients in Invega Trinza
- Are pregnant or are planning to become pregnant
- Are under 18 years of age
Talk to your doctor before using Invega Trinza if you:
- Are taking any of the medications that could interact with Invega Trinza
- Have heart problems, or have had a heart attack
- Or anyone in your family has long QT syndrome
- Have high or low blood pressure
- Have a low white blood cell count
- Have a serious neurologic disorder caused by taking any antipsychotic medicines
- Have kidney disease
- Have liver disease
- Suffer from seizures or have epilepsy
- Have an electrolyte imbalance
- Have diabetes
- Have breast cancer
- Are pregnant or are planning to become pregnant
- Are breastfeeding or are planning to breastfeed
*Qualifying persons may obtain medications directly from patient assistance programs without any out-of-pocket cost (or for less than $49 per medication). However, our monthly flat rate of just $49 per medication spares you the hassle of tracking down the different programs and filling out all the required paperwork for each program.
Enrollees enjoy a full-service solution, as NiceRx assists them and their physicians with the entire process. We prepare all required documents for the physician to sign, help enrollees manage all prescription refills, monitor eligibility criteria, and maintain enrollment.
**If you do not receive medications because you were determined to be ineligible for the prescription assistance by the applicable pharmaceutical companies and you have a letter of denial, we will refund any fees you paid toward medications for which you did not qualify to receive prescription assistance (“Refund”).
To receive a refund, you must send the letter of denial to us by fax to 888-517-7444, or by e-mail to [email protected] within 30 days of your receipt of such letter. The Refund is your sole and exclusive remedy for any fees you may wish to dispute.