Jardiance Patient assistance program
Complete a free online enrollment application to find out if you’re eligible to pay only $49 per month for your Jardiance medication.Get started today
- Secure: Your personal and medical information is safe with us
- Convenient: We manage the whole process and we’re here to assist you
- Ongoing refills: We request your medication refills on your behalf
NiceRx works with your healthcare provider to help you access affordable medications directly from U.S. pharmaceutical companies.
Your monthly Jardiance cost savings if eligible
Through the Jardiance patient assistance program, the only cost you will need to pay is $49. This applies regardless of the retail price of your medication. You could save the following every month:
|Strength||Avg. monthly price at
a US pharmacy
|10mg 30 tablets||$525.00||$49.00||$476.00|
|25mg 30 tablets||$525.00||$49.00||$476.00|
Am I eligible for the Jardiance patient assistance program?
If you meet the eligibility criteria for Jardiance assistance, you could receive your Jardiance without paying the full retail price. We review each Jardiance assistance program application individually, although the main factors considered by most programs are:
- I am a permanent, legal resident of the United States or Puerto Rico
- I am uninsured or my insurance doesn’t cover my medication
- I meet certain income eligibility requirements
How do I apply for the Jardiance patient assistance program?
Applying for the Jardiance patient assistance program with NiceRx is simple and straightforward. The first step is to fill in our online enrollment application and tell us about any medications you’re taking, including Jardiance. We’ll also ask for details about your healthcare provider, your insurance plan, and your household income. This information is required by the pharmaceutical manufacturers who ship your medication, so it’s important that it is accurate and up to date.
Once we determine that you may be eligible for Jardiance assistance, we’ll handle the full enrollment process for you. We will also request your Jardiance medication refills on your behalf for up to one year once you are enrolled in the Jardiance patient assistance program.
Is NiceRx a Jardiance coupons provider?
NiceRx is not a Jardiance coupon, a Jardiance discount card, or a Jardiance copay card provider. We don’t offer printable Jardiance manufacturer coupons, Jardiance discounts, rebates, Jardiance savings cards, trial offers, or free Jardiance samples. NiceRx is a service provider that helps eligible individuals access the Jardiance patient assistance program.
Can NiceRx help me get Jardiance if I have insurance?
We may be able to assist you if your insurance company won’t pay for your Jardiance medication, or you have a high copay or coinsurance responsibility. We may even be able to assist if you don’t have insurance. Apply online with NiceRx to find out more.
How much is Jardiance with insurance?
The price you will need to pay for Jardiance with insurance will depend on the terms of your healthcare plan. To find out more, contact your insurance provider or pharmacist, as they will be able to calculate your copay with your current insurance.
How much does Jardiance cost without insurance?
Jardiance prices without insurance will vary depending on the amount you buy and your chosen retailer. A pack of 30, 10 mg Jardiance tablets will likely cost between $600 to $675. Please note that this is a guide price.
What is Jardiance?
Jardiance is a medicine prescribed to adults with type 2 diabetes. It’s used to reduce blood sugar levels (when used alongside exercise and diet changes) and to reduce the risk of death by cardiovascular disease.
The medication can help you lower your blood sugar levels when taken alongside dietary and lifestyle changes. It causes you to excrete more sugar in your urine than you would normally. This lowers your blood sugar and helps to reduce your risk of health conditions like cardiovascular disease. Jardiance comes as a tablet you swallow with water.
Jardiance active ingredients
The active ingredient in Jardiance is called empagliflozin. It lowers your blood sugar levels by causing you to lose more sugar in your urine than you usually would.
Your kidneys help recycle sugar back into your blood from your urine, with the help of a protein called SGLT-2. Empagliflozin blocks this protein from working, reducing how much sugar your kidneys recycle. This makes you lose more sugar in your urine, rather than it being excreted back into your blood.
Jardiance side effects & Jardiance drug interactions
As is the case with most medications, Jardiance can cause side effects. You might not experience any, but the most common can include:
- Genital yeast infections (thrush) in both men and women
- Needing to urinate more often and urinating more than usual
- Feeling more thirsty than usual
- A skin rash – this may be itchy and include raised bumps and blisters that leak fluid, and may cause your skin to redden
- An increase in cholesterol levels (this may show up in blood tests)
In rare instances, Jardiance can cause more serious side effects, including:
- Severe allergic reactions to the medication
- A rare but serious bacterial infection that damages tissue under the skin (necrotizing fasciitis) in the area between the anus and genitals (perineum)
- Diabetic ketoacidosis, a potentially life-threatening condition where your body breaks down too much fat too quickly, causing you to produce high levels of blood acids called ketones
- Hypoglycemia – your blood sugar falling too low – particularly when used with other medications like insulin or sulfonylurea
- An increased risk of serious urinary tract infections
- A high and potentially harmful increase in your cholesterol levels
Jardiance can also interact with other medications, which can limit its effectiveness, including:
- Any other diabetes medications, like insulin or sulfonylureas
- Other medications that can lower your blood sugar levels, like diuretics, corticosteroids, estrogens, oral contraceptives, nicotinic acid, and calcium channel blocking drugs
Jardiance warnings & precautions
Don’t take Jardiance if you:
- Are allergic to the active ingredient empagliflozin
- Are allergic to any of the other ingredients in Jardiance
- Have type 1 diabetes (Jardiance is for type 2 diabetes only)
- Are under 18 years of age
Talk to your doctor before taking Jardiance if you:
- Have any liver or kidney problems
- Have or have ever had problems with your pancreas, like pancreatitis or surgery on your pancreas
- Have a history of urinary tract infections or any problems with urination
- Often drink alcohol, or drink a lot of alcohol in a short period of time (“binge” drinking)
- Are going to have surgery in the near future
- Are eating less than usual or have changed your diet
- Are pregnant or are planning to become pregnant
- Are breastfeeding or are planning to breastfeed
*Qualifying persons may obtain medications directly from patient assistance programs without any out-of-pocket cost (or for less than $49 per medication). However, our monthly flat rate of just $49 per medication spares you the hassle of tracking down the different programs and filling out all the required paperwork for each program.
Enrollees enjoy a full-service solution, as NiceRx assists them and their physicians with the entire process. We prepare all required documents for the physician to sign, help enrollees manage all prescription refills, monitor eligibility criteria, and maintain enrollment.
**If you do not receive medications because you were determined to be ineligible for the prescription assistance by the applicable pharmaceutical companies and you have a letter of denial, we will refund any fees you paid toward medications for which you did not qualify to receive prescription assistance (“Refund”).
To receive a refund, you must send the letter of denial to us by fax to 888-517-7444, or by e-mail to [email protected] within 30 days of your receipt of such letter. The Refund is your sole and exclusive remedy for any fees you may wish to dispute.