Liletta Coupon & Prices
Complete a free online enrollment application to find out if you’re eligible to pay only $49 per month for your Liletta medication with our help.Get Started Now
Secure: Your personal and medical information is safe with us
Convenient: Your medication is delivered straight to your door
Ongoing refills: Your medication is refilled automatically
Secure: Your personal and medical information is safe with us
Convenient: We manage the whole process and we’re here to assist you
Ongoing refills: We request your medication refills on your behalf
NiceRx works with your healthcare provider to help you access affordable medications directly from U.S. pharmaceutical companies.
How it works
Get started by filling out the online enrollment application to find out if you are eligible for assistance.
NiceRx verifies your eligibility for medication assistance and notifies you if you are pre-qualified. The pharmaceutical company provides your medication for free, and you only pay our service fee.
We will request documents to be submitted by you and your healthcare provider that are required by the pharmaceutical company to complete your enrollment.
Once approved, the pharmaceutical company typically ships a 90-day supply of medication to your home or healthcare provider’s address. Final acceptance is determined by the pharmaceutical company.
Your monthly Liletta cost savings if eligible
If you are eligible to receive your Liletta prescription through the patient assistance program, your medication will be free. We charge a flat monthly price of $49 per medication to cover the cost of our services.
Am I eligible for Liletta patient assistance?
To be eligible for the patient assistance program, you will need to meet specific eligibility criteria set by the pharmaceutical company. At NiceRx, we review each Liletta enrollment application individually. The main factors considered are:
- I am a permanent, legal resident of the United States or Puerto Rico
- I am uninsured or my insurance doesn’t cover my medication
- I meet certain income eligibility requirements
How do I apply for the Liletta patient assistance program?
Applying for the Lilietta patient assistance program through NiceRx is simple. Begin by completing the enrollment application on our website. We will ask for details about your healthcare provider, your insurance plan, and your household income. This information is required by the pharmaceutical manufacturers that supply your medication. We may be able to help you access patient assistance for other medications as well as Liletta, so please tell us about any medications that you have been prescribed.
If we determine that you may be eligible for Liletta assistance, we will handle the full enrollment process on your behalf. We will work with your healthcare provider to prepare and submit all the documents required for you to enroll. If you are successfully enrolled in the Liletta patient assistance program, we will also request your Liletta medication refills for up to 1 year. At the end of your enrollment period, we will contact you for updated details and seek to re-enroll you in the program.
Is NiceRx a Liletta coupons provider?
NiceRx does not provide Liletta coupons, discount cards, or copay cards. We do not offer printable Liletta manufacturer coupons, Liletta discounts, rebates, Liletta savings cards, trial offers, or free samples. We are a service provider that helps eligible individuals access patient assistance programs. Our service cost is $49 a month per medication, so you will likely save more on your Liletta medication with NiceRx.
Can NiceRx help me get Liletta if I have insurance?
NiceRx may be able to help you access Liletta patient assistance if:
- You have a high copay or coinsurance responsibility for Liletta
- Your insurance company will not pay for your Liletta prescription
- You do not have insurance
Complete your enrollment application online to find out more.
How much is Liletta with insurance?
Your individual healthcare plan will determine the cost of Liletta with insurance. To find out what you will need to pay, contact your pharmacist or insurance provider. They will be able to calculate your copay with your current insurance.
How much does Liletta cost without insurance?
Liletta prices without insurance will vary by retailer. As a guide, 1 Liletta intrauterine device 52mg will typically cost around $892.
What is Liletta?
Liletta contains the prescription medicine levonorgestrel. Liletta is used for birth control to prevent pregnancy for up to 3 to 6 years. Levonorgestrel is a synthetic progestin hormone and does not contain estrogen.
Liletta is a T-shaped plastic intrauterine device (IUD) inserted through the vagina and placed into the uterus by a doctor. The Liletta IUD device releases levonorgestrel into the uterus, causing changes in your cervix and uterus. Liletta may be used alone or with other medications. Liletta should not be used for emergency contraception.
Liletta active ingredients
How exactly Liletta and its release of levonorgestrel (LNG) within the uterus has a contraceptive effect has not been shown clearly. It is thought that Liletta and similar LNG products have several methods of action. These include:
- Thickening of the mucus in the cervix, which makes it more difficult for the sperm to pass into the uterus
- Preventing sperm from maturing into sperm that are able to fertilize an egg
- Making it more difficult for the sperm to survive in the uterus
- To alter the lining of the uterus wall (endometrium)
Liletta side effects
The most common side effects caused by Liletta include:
- Pelvic pain
- Ovarian cysts
- Vaginal itching or infection
- Missed or irregular menstrual periods (especially during the first 3 to 6 months)
- Temporary pain, bleeding, or dizziness during insertion of the IUD
- Stomach pain, nausea, vomiting, bloating
- Headache, migraine
- Depression, mood changes
- Back pain
- Breast tenderness or pain
- Increase in weight
- Changes in hair growth
- Loss of interest in sex
- Puffiness in your face, hands, ankles, or feet
In rare instances, Liletta can cause more serious side effects. These can include:
- Pain during sexual intercourse
- Severe cramps
- Severe headaches and migraine
- Severely dizzy or lightheaded
- Confusion, vision problems, sensitivity to light
- Heavy vaginal bleeding, vaginal sores, unusual vaginal discharge
- Pale skin, weakness, easily bruised or bleeding, fever, chills, or other signs of infection
- Yellowing of the skin or eyes
- Sudden numbness or weakness (especially down one side of the body)
Your doctor will assess the benefits of using Liletta against your risk of side effects.
Liletta drug interactions
Liletta can interact with other medications which can affect your blood levels of levonorgestrel and make this form of birth control less effective. These include:
- Antivirals – amprenavir, boceprevir, fosamprenavir, telaprevir
- Anticancer treatment – brigatinib, dabrafenib, encorafenib, pexidartinib
- Anticonvulsants – carbamazepine, phenobarbital, phenytoin, felbamate
- Etretinate – for the treatment of severe psoriasis
- St. Johns wort
This list is not exhaustive and other drugs may interact with Liletta.
Liletta warning and precautions
You should not use Liletta if you:
- Are allergic to the active ingredient levonorgestrel
- Are allergic to any of the other ingredients in Liletta
- Have abnormal vaginal bleeding
- Have an untreated pelvic infection
- Have endometriosis or a serious pelvic infection after a pregnancy or abortion in the last 3 months
- Have breast, cervix, or uterine cancer
- Have uterine fibroid tumors
- Have liver disease or a liver tumor
- Have a weak immune system due to conditions such as AIDS or leukemia
- If you have another IUD device in place
- Are pregnant or are planning to become pregnant
Talk to your doctor before using Liletta if you:
- Are taking any of the medications that could interact with Liletta
- Have or have ever had high blood pressure, heart problems, or a stroke
- Have any bleeding problems
- Suffer from migraines or headaches
- Have a vaginal or pelvic infection, or have a sexually transmitted disease
- Are breastfeeding or are planning to breastfeed
*Qualifying persons may obtain medications directly from patient assistance programs without any out-of-pocket cost (or for less than $49 per medication). However, our monthly flat rate of just $49 per medication spares you the hassle of tracking the different programs and filling out all the required paperwork for each program. Subject to medication availability and acceptance by the pharmaceutical companies. NiceRx is not responsible for any delays or rejection by the pharmaceutical companies.
Enrollees enjoy a full-service solution, as NiceRx assists them and their physicians with the entire process. We prepare all required documents for the physician to sign, help enrollees manage all prescription refills, monitor eligibility criteria, and maintain enrollment.
**If you do not receive medications because you were determined to be ineligible for the prescription assistance by the applicable pharmaceutical companies and you have a letter of denial, we will refund any fees you paid toward medications for which you did not qualify to receive prescription assistance (“Refund”).
To receive a refund, you must send the letter of denial to us by fax to 888-517-7444, or by e-mail to [email protected] within 30 days of your receipt of such letter. The Refund is your sole and exclusive remedy for any fees you may wish to dispute.
The content on this website is intended for information purposes only. It does not constitute medical advice. The information on this website should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for professional medical advice. You should always speak to your doctor regarding the risks and benefits of any treatment.