Your monthly Padcev cost savings if eligible
With our assistance, you could access the Padcev patient assistance program and obtain your medication for free. We only charge a flat monthly fee of $49 per medication for our services.
Am I eligible for Padcev patient assistance?
We review each Padcev enrollment application individually to determine if you are eligible. Each assistance program has its own eligibility criteria and the factors considered by most programs are:
- I am a permanent, legal resident of the United States or Puerto Rico
- I am uninsured or my insurance doesn’t cover my medication
- I meet certain income eligibility requirements
How do I apply for the Padcev patient assistance program?
Our process makes it as easy as possible to apply for the Padcev patient assistance program. Begin by completing the enrollment application form on our website. Tell us about any medications that you are taking, including Padcev, your healthcare provider, your insurance plan, and your household income. This information is required by the pharmaceutical manufacturers who will supply the medication, so it is important to make sure this information is accurate and up to date.
We will review the information that you have provided to determine whether you are eligible for patient assistance. If we can pre-qualify you for assistance, NiceRx will handle the full enrollment process on your behalf. If you are approved by the pharmaceutical company, you will typically start receiving your medication in 6 – 8 weeks.
Is NiceRx a Padcev coupons provider?
NiceRx is not a Padcev coupon, Padcev discount card, or Padcev copay card provider. We do not offer Padcev manufacturer coupons, Padcev discounts, rebates, Padcev savings cards, trial offers, or free Padcev samples. We are a service provider that helps eligible individuals access their medication directly from the U.S. pharmaceutical company.
Can NiceRx help me if I have insurance?
NiceRx may be able to help you if:
- You have a high copay or coinsurance responsibility for Padcev
- Your insurance company will not pay for your Padcev prescription
- Your healthcare plan does not cover your medication
- You do not have insurance
Please apply online to find out if we can help you.
How much does Padcev cost without insurance?
Without insurance, Padcev costs will vary depending on where you buy the medication as prices will vary by retailer. As a guide, Padcev intravenous powder for injection 20 mg will cost around $2,500 for 1 powder for injection.
How much does Padcev cost with insurance?
The copay for Padcev will depend on the terms of your healthcare plan. Your healthcare provider or pharmacist will be able to calculate your copay with your current insurance. Contact them to find out more.
What is Padcev?
Padcev is an FDA (U.S. Food and Drug Administration) approved medication manufactured by Astellas Pharma US Inc.
Padcev is a Nectin-4-directed antibody-drug conjugate for the treatment of adults with locally advanced bladder cancer or metastatic urothelial cancer (urinary tract) who have already received immunotherapy (specifically, a PD-1 or PD-L1 inhibitor) medicine and chemotherapy (such as cisplatin) that contains platinum, in the neoadjuvant-adjuvant, locally advanced or metastatic setting. This is approved under accelerated approval based on the tumor response rate.
What doses of Padcev are available?
Padcev is available in injection form, in the following doses: 20 mg and 30 mg of enfortumab vedotin-ejfv as a lyophilized powder in a single-dose vial for reconstitution.
Padcev will be given as an intravenous infusion by a healthcare provider over 30 minutes on Days 1, 8, and 15 of a 28-day cycle until there is a response or toxicity that occurs.
Always speak with your healthcare provider for medical advice or about any changes to your dose so they can monitor and evaluate your condition.
Please see full prescribing information and patient information for more information, including the risk of serious side effects.
Padcev active ingredients
The active ingredient of Padcev is enfortumab vedotin-ejfv.
Padcev side effects
The most common side effects of Padcev in clinical trials include:
- Peripheral neuropathy
- Dry eye
- Decreased neutrophils and lymphocytes
- High blood glucose (hyperglycemia)
- Numbness or tingling, muscle weakness
- Feeling tired
- Nausea, diarrhea, loss of appetite, weight loss
- Rash, dry skin, itching
- Dysgeusia -changes in your sense of taste
- Hair loss
- Abnormal blood tests
In rare instances, Padcev can cause more serious side effects. These can include:
- Diabetic ketoacidosis
- New or worsening peripheral neuropathy
- There is a boxed warning for severe skin reactions, including Stevens-Johnson syndrome and toxic epidermal necrolysis – worsening rash with itching, blistering, peeling, skin lesions that look like rings
- Infusion site extravasation
- Life-threatening or fatal pneumonitis
Your healthcare professional will assess the benefits of using Padcev against your risk of side effects. Patients are encouraged to report negative side effects or adverse reactions of Padcev to the FDA. Visit www.fda.gov/medwatch, or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Padcev drug interactions
Padcev can interact with other medications. These include:
- Strong CYP3A4 inhibitors may increase the exposure to monomethyl auristatin E (MMAE)
This list is not exhaustive and other drugs may interact with Padcev.
You should not use Padcev if you:
- Are allergic to the active ingredient enfortumab vedotin-ejfv
- Are allergic to any of the other ingredients in Padcev
- Are pregnant or are planning to become pregnant – use birth control while using Padcev and for at least 2 months after your last dose
- Are breastfeeding or are planning to breastfeed – do not breastfeed while using Padcev, and for at least 3 weeks after your last dose
Talk to your doctor before using Padcev if you:
- Are taking any of the medications that could interact with Padcev
- Have numbness or tingling in your hands or feet
- Have diabetes
- Have high blood sugar
- Have liver disease
Padcev is the trademark brand name for enfortumab vedotin-ejfv manufactured by Astellas Pharma US Inc. A generic version of enfortumab vedotin-ejfv is not available. Generic drugs are generally cheaper than brand-name drugs, but you can still find Padcev savings through NiceRx.
The content on this website is intended for information purposes only. It does not constitute medical advice. The information on this website should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for professional medical advice. You should always speak to your doctor regarding the risks and benefits of any treatment.