QVAR RediHaler Patient assistance program
Complete a free online enrollment application to find out if you’re eligible to pay only $49 per month for your QVAR RediHaler medication.Get started today
- Secure: Your personal and medical information is safe with us
- Convenient: We manage the whole process and we’re here to assist you
- Ongoing refills: We request your medication refills on your behalf
NiceRx works with your healthcare provider to help you access affordable medications directly from U.S. pharmaceutical companies.
Your monthly QVAR RediHaler cost savings if eligible
With our assistance, you could access the QVAR RediHaler patient assistance program and obtain your medication for free. We only charge a flat monthly fee of $49 per medication for our services.
Am I eligible for QVAR RediHaler patient assistance?
We review each QVAR RediHaler enrollment application individually to determine if you are eligible. Each assistance program has its own eligibility criteria and the factors considered by most programs are:
- I am a permanent, legal resident of the United States or Puerto Rico
- I am uninsured or my insurance doesn’t cover my medication
- I meet certain income eligibility requirements
How do I apply for the QVAR RediHaler patient assistance program?
Our process makes it as easy as possible to apply for the QVAR RediHaler patient assistance program. Begin by completing the enrollment application form on our website. Tell us about any medications that you are taking, including QVAR RediHaler. You must also provide details about your healthcare provider, your insurance plan, and your household income. This is required by the pharmaceutical manufacturers who will supply the medication, so it is important to make sure this information is accurate and up to date.
We will review the information that you have provided to determine whether you are eligible for patient assistance. If we can pre-qualify you for assistance, NiceRx will handle the full enrollment process on your behalf. If you are approved by the pharmaceutical company, you will typically start receiving your medication in 6 – 8 weeks.
Is NiceRx a QVAR RediHaler coupons provider?
NiceRx is not a QVAR RediHaler coupon, QVAR RediHaler discount card, or QVAR RediHaler copay card provider. We do not offer QVAR RediHaler manufacturer coupons, QVAR RediHaler discounts, rebates, QVAR RediHaler savings cards, trial offers, or free QVAR RediHaler samples. We are a service provider that helps eligible individuals access the QVAR RediHaler patient assistance program.
Can NiceRx help me get QVAR RediHaler if I have insurance?
NiceRx may be able to help you get QVAR RediHaler if:
- You have a high copay or coinsurance responsibility for QVAR RediHaler
- Your insurance company will not pay for your QVAR RediHaler prescription
- Your healthcare plan does not cover QVAR RediHaler medication
- You do not have insurance
Please apply online to find out if we can help you.
How much is QVAR RediHaler with insurance?
The cost of QVAR RediHaler with insurance will depend on the terms of your healthcare plan. Your healthcare provider or pharmacist will be able to calculate your copay with your current insurance. Contact them to find out more.
How much does QVAR RediHaler cost without insurance?
QVAR RediHaler prices without insurance will vary depending on how much you purchase. Prices will also vary by retailer. As a guide, QVAR RediHaler 10.6 count, 80 mcg/act will cost around $310 for 1 device.
What is QVAR RediHaler?
QVAR RediHaler contains the prescription medicine beclomethasone. Beclomethasone is classed as a corticosteroid that has an anti-inflammatory effect on the body. QVAR RediHaler is used for the prevention of asthma attacks in adults and children, not for asthma attacks that have already started.
QVAR Redihaler should be used as prescribed by your doctor and you should not stop using this medicine suddenly. It can take 7 to 14 days for you to see any effect from the medicine. If you feel the medicine is not working for you, speak to your doctor.
You should rinse your mouth with water after using the QVAR Redihaler to reduce the chance of a yeast infection in your mouth or throat. The QVAR Redihaler has a dose counter that shows how many sprays you have left. When you have 20 left, it will show red as a reminder to you to have your medicine order refilled.
QVAR RediHaler active ingredients
Beclomethasone dipropionate is a corticosteroid with various anti-inflammatory effects on the body. Exactly how corticosteroids work on the body is not fully understood. They have been shown however to block inflammatory cells, such as mast cells, basophils, lymphocytes, macrophages, and also to block the release of inflammatory mediators, such as histamine. Inflammatory mediators work by promoting an inflammatory response. Reducing this inflammatory response helps to prevent asthma attacks.
QVAR RediHaler side effects
The most common side effects caused by QVAR RediHaler include:
- Sore throat
- A yeast infection in your mouth or throat
- Irritation, pain, or a runny nose
In rare instances, QVAR RediHaler can cause more serious side effects. These can include:
- Nausea, vomiting, fever, chills, body aches
- Sores on lips and inside mouth
- Feeling tired, weak, and light-headed
- Asthma symptoms worsen, difficulty breathing
- Problems with vision
Your doctor will assess the benefits of using QVAR RediHaler against your risk of side effects.
QVAR RediHaler drug interactions
QVAR RediHaler can interact with other medications. These include:
- Brexucabtagene autoleucel a treatment for abnormal B-cells
- Desmopressin – used for increased thirst, urination, and dehydration
- Dinutuximab – used to treat cancer in children
- Mifepristone – used induce labor or termination of a pregnancy
- Upadacitinib – for the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis
- Diuretics such as bendroflumethiazide, bumetanide, furosemide, hydrochlorothiazide, torsemide
- Antibiotics such as capreomycin
This list is not exhaustive and other drugs may interact with QVAR RediHaler.
QVAR RediHaler warning and precautions
You should not use QVAR RediHaler if you:
- Are allergic to the active ingredient beclomethasone
- Are allergic to any of the other ingredients in QVAR RediHaler
- Are a child younger than 5 years old
Talk to your doctor before using QVAR RediHaler if you:
- Are taking any of the medications that could interact with QVAR RediHaler
- Have any type of infection, bacterial, fungal, or viral
- Have osteoporosis
- Have a weak immune system
- Have any problems with your eyes, such as cataracts or glaucoma
- Are pregnant or are planning to become pregnant
- Are breastfeeding or are planning to breastfeed
*Qualifying persons may obtain medications directly from patient assistance programs without any out-of-pocket cost (or for less than $49 per medication). However, our monthly flat rate of just $49 per medication spares you the hassle of tracking down the different programs and filling out all the required paperwork for each program.
Enrollees enjoy a full-service solution, as NiceRx assists them and their physicians with the entire process. We prepare all required documents for the physician to sign, help enrollees manage all prescription refills, monitor eligibility criteria, and maintain enrollment.
**If you do not receive medications because you were determined to be ineligible for the prescription assistance by the applicable pharmaceutical companies and you have a letter of denial, we will refund any fees you paid toward medications for which you did not qualify to receive prescription assistance (“Refund”).
To receive a refund, you must send the letter of denial to us by fax to 888-517-7444, or by e-mail to [email protected] within 30 days of your receipt of such letter. The Refund is your sole and exclusive remedy for any fees you may wish to dispute.