Rozerem Patient assistance program
Complete a free online enrollment application to find out if you’re eligible to pay only $49 per month for your Rozerem medication.Get started today
- Secure: Your personal and medical information is safe with us
- Convenient: We manage the whole process and we’re here to assist you
- Ongoing refills: We request your medication refills on your behalf
NiceRx works with your healthcare provider to help you access affordable medications directly from U.S. pharmaceutical companies.
Your monthly Rozerem cost savings if eligible
Through the Rozerem patient assistance program, you could receive your essential prescription for a monthly fee of $49. This could help you make the following savings every month:
|Strength||Avg. monthly price at
a US pharmacy
|8mg 30 tablets||$399.00||$49.00||$350.00|
Am I eligible for the Rozerem patient assistance program?
To be successfully enrolled in the patient assistance program, you will need to meet the eligibility criteria for Rozerem assistance. We review each Rozerem assistance program application individually. It is likely, however, that the following factors will be considered:
- I am a permanent, legal resident of the United States or Puerto Rico
- I am uninsured or my insurance doesn’t cover my medication
- I meet certain income eligibility requirements
How do I apply for the Rozerem patient assistance program?
Applying for the Rozerem patient assistance program is simple and easy. Begin with our online enrollment application. At this stage, you will need to let us know some important information required by the pharmaceutical manufacturers who ship your medication. This includes details of your healthcare provider, your insurance plan, and your household income. You will also need to let us know about any medications you’re taking, including Rozerem.
If you are eligible for Rozerem assistance, the full enrollment process will be handled by NiceRx. We will also request your medication refills for up to one year.
Is NiceRx a Rozerem coupons provider?
NiceRx is not a Rozerem coupons provider. Neither are we a Rozerem discount card, or a Rozerem copay card provider. NiceRx is a service provider that helps eligible individuals access the Rozerem patient assistance program.
Through NiceRx your total cost for the medication will always be $49 per month. You will likely save more with NiceRx, compared to printable Rozerem manufacturer coupons, Rozerem discounts, rebates, Rozerem savings cards, trial offers, or free Rozerem samples.
Can NiceRx help me get Rozerem if I have insurance?
You can apply online for the Rozerem patient assistance program with NiceRx. We may be able to assist if your insurance company won’t pay for your Rozerem medication, or you have a high copay or coinsurance responsibility. We may even be able to assist if you don’t have insurance.
How much is Rozerem with insurance?
As the cost of Rozerem varies by healthcare plan, contact your pharmacist or insurance provider for further details.
How much does Rozerem cost without insurance?
Rozerem prices without insurance will vary depending on the amount you buy and your chosen retailer. A pack of 30, 8 mg Rozerem tablets will likely cost over $400.
What is Rozerem?
Rozerem is a medicine prescribed to adults with insomnia to help them fall asleep. While you can tackle your insomnia by understanding what causes it for you and addressing these causes, insomnia can often feel overwhelming and impossible to overcome. This is where medications like Rozerem can help. Rozerem is an insomnia medication that can help you fall asleep. It comes as a tablet to be swallowed usually 30 minutes before you go to bed.
Rozerem active ingredients
The active ingredient in Rozerem is called ramelteon. It’s a sleeping agent that helps you fall asleep. Ramelteon works by mimicking the effects of a hormone in your brain called melatonin. Your brain produces melatonin in the evening and at night to help you fall asleep. When you take Rozerem, the ingredient ramelteon travels to your brain, where it attaches to areas called melatonin receptors. This begins the process that melatonin usually starts, that will make you feel ready to sleep.
Rozerem side effects & Rozerem drug interactions
Rozerem can cause side effects. The most likely side effects include:
In rare instances, Rozerem can cause more serious side effects, including:
- Severe allergic reactions to the medication
- Changes in your thoughts and behavior, including worsening depression, suicidal thoughts and actions, hallucinations, and nightmares.
- A reduction in levels of the hormones testosterone and prolactin, which can cause problems like a reduced sex drive, irregular or no menstrual periods, and can make it harder for you to get pregnant.
- A risk of you getting out of bed when not fully awake and doing activities you are unaware of. These include sleepwalking, making and eating food, having sex, or driving a car. You may not remember doing these activities when you wake in the morning, and they can be risky or harmful.
Rozerem can interact with any other medications that can make you feel tired, as well as Luvox (fluvoxamine), which is an antidepressant.
Rozerem warnings & precautions
You shouldn’t take Rozerem if you:
- Are allergic to the active ingredient ramelteon
- Are allergic to any of the other ingredients in Rozerem
- Are taking the antidepressant Luvox (fluvoxamine)
- Are under 18 years of age
Talk to your doctor before taking Rozerem if you:
- Are taking any medications that could interact with Rozerem
- Have a history of mental health problems, including depression and suicidal thoughts
- Have liver disease
- Have a lung disease or any breathing problems
- Are pregnant or are planning to become pregnant
- Are breastfeeding or are planning to breastfeed
Don’t take Rozerem if you know you won’t be able to get a full night’s sleep. This includes if you need to get up for work or for a family responsibility.
Don’t drink alcohol when taking Rozerem. Rozerem can make you feel drowsy, which could affect your ability to drive, use machinery, or perform other dangerous tasks. You should avoid doing so until you’re confident Rozerem does not affect you in this way.
*Qualifying persons may obtain medications directly from patient assistance programs without any out-of-pocket cost (or for less than $49 per medication). However, our monthly flat rate of just $49 per medication spares you the hassle of tracking down the different programs and filling out all the required paperwork for each program.
Enrollees enjoy a full-service solution, as NiceRx assists them and their physicians with the entire process. We prepare all required documents for the physician to sign, help enrollees manage all prescription refills, monitor eligibility criteria, and maintain enrollment.
**If you do not receive medications because you were determined to be ineligible for the prescription assistance by the applicable pharmaceutical companies and you have a letter of denial, we will refund any fees you paid toward medications for which you did not qualify to receive prescription assistance (“Refund”).
To receive a refund, you must send the letter of denial to us by fax to 888-517-7444, or by e-mail to [email protected] within 30 days of your receipt of such letter. The Refund is your sole and exclusive remedy for any fees you may wish to dispute.