Trodelvy Patient assistance program
Complete a free online enrollment application to find out if you’re eligible to pay only $49 per month for your Trodelvy medication.Get started today
- Secure: Your personal and medical information is safe with us
- Convenient: We manage the whole process and we’re here to assist you
- Ongoing refills: We request your medication refills on your behalf
NiceRx works with your healthcare provider to help you access affordable medications directly from U.S. pharmaceutical companies.
An introduction to NiceRx(01:52)
Next steps after qualifying(00:38)
Uploading documents and billing(00:50)
SSN & billing information(00:33)
Medication delivery time(00:41)
How it works
Get started by filling out the online enrollment application to find out if you are eligible.
NiceRx verifies your eligibility for medication assistance and notifies you if you are qualified.
You may be required to submit further information and documents required by the pharmaceutical company which can be securely uploaded online.
Your application is created and sent to your doctor for signature. At this stage, you will be billed $49 and will not be billed again until you receive your first medication delivery.
Your application is sent to the pharmaceutical company. You will be billed again once you receive your medication. We handle the entire ordering process including requesting ongoing refills.
Your monthly Trodelvy cost savings if eligible
If you are eligible to receive your Trodelvy prescription through the patient assistance program, your medication will be free. We charge a flat monthly service fee of $49 per medication to cover the cost of our services.
Am I eligible for Trodelvy patient assistance?
To be eligible for the Trodelvy patient assistance program, you will need to meet specific eligibility criteria set by the pharmaceutical company. At NiceRx, we review each Trodelvy enrollment application individually. The main factors considered are:
- I am a permanent, legal resident of the United States or Puerto Rico
- I am uninsured or my insurance doesn’t cover my medication
- I meet certain income eligibility requirements
How do I apply for the Trodelvy patient assistance program?
Applying for the Trodelvy patient assistance program through NiceRx is simple. Begin by completing the enrollment application on our website. We will ask for details about your healthcare provider, your insurance plan, and your household income. This information is required by the pharmaceutical manufacturers that supply your medication. We may be able to help you access patient assistance for other medications as well as Trodelvy, so please tell us about any medications that you have been prescribed.
If we determine that you may be eligible for Trodelvy assistance, we will handle the full enrollment process on your behalf. We will work with your healthcare provider to prepare and submit all the documents required for you to enroll. If you are successfully enrolled in the Trodelvy patient assistance program, we will also request your Trodelvy medication refills on your behalf for up to 1 year. At the end of your enrollment period, we will contact you for updated details and seek to re-enroll you in the program.
Is NiceRx a Trodelvy coupons provider?
NiceRx does not provide Trodelvy coupons, discount cards, or copay cards. We do not offer printable Trodelvy manufacturer coupons, Trodelvy discounts, rebates, Trodelvy savings cards, trial offers, or free samples. We are a service provider that helps eligible individuals access patient assistance programs. Our service cost is $49 a month per medication, so you will likely save more on your Trodelvy medication with NiceRx.
Can NiceRx help me get Trodelvy if I have insurance?
NiceRx may be able to help you access Trodelvy patient assistance if:
- You have a high copay or coinsurance responsibility for Trodelvy
- Your insurance company will not pay for your Trodelvy prescription
- You do not have insurance
Complete your enrollment application online to find out more.
How much does Trodelvy cost without insurance?
Trodelvy prices without insurance will vary by retailer. As a guide, Trodelvy intravenous powder for injection 180 mg will typically cost around $2,240 for 1 powder for injection.
How much does Trodelvy cost with insurance?
Your individual healthcare plan will determine the copay of Trodelvy with insurance. To find out what you will need to pay, contact your pharmacist or insurance provider. They will be able to calculate your copay with your current insurance.
What is Trodelvy?
Trodelvy is an FDA (U.S. Food and Drug Administration) approved medication manufactured by Immunomedics, Inc. The approval is supported by data from the Phase 3 Ascent study.
Trodelvy is a Trop-2-directed antibody and topoisomerase inhibitor conjugate indicated for the treatment of adult patients with unresectable locally advanced or metastatic triple-negative breast cancer (mTNBC) who have received at least two prior systemic therapies for metastatic disease. This indication was approved under accelerated approval based on tumor response rate and duration of response. Continued approval for this indication may depend on verification and description of clinical benefit in confirmatory trials.
Trodelvy offers better progression-free survival and better overall survival for people diagnosed with metastatic triple-negative breast cancer (TNBC) than had been previously treated with chemotherapy.
Progression-free survival is how long a person lives without the cancer cells growing. Overall survival is how long a person lives, whether or not cancer grows.
Metastatic breast cancer is a type of breast cancer that has spread to other parts of the body away from the breast, such as the bones or liver. Unresectable means cancer that can not be removed with surgery.
What doses of Trodelvy are available?
Trodelvy is available as a lyophilized powder in single-dose vials for reconstitution, in the following doses: 180 mg.
Always speak with your healthcare provider about any changes to your dose so they can monitor and evaluate your condition.
Trodelvy active ingredients
Trodelvy is an antibody-drug conjugate. It contains the active ingredient sacituzumab govitecan-hziy.
Trodelvy side effects
The most common side effects caused by Trodelvy include:
- Anemia (decreased red blood cell count)
- Alopecia (hair loss)
- Decreased appetite
- Abdominal pain (in the stomach area)
- Leukopenia – decreased white blood cell count
In rare instances, Trodelvy can cause more serious side effects. These can include:
- Severe neutropenia – abnormally low white blood cell count. This can be severe and lead to life-threatening infections. Call your healthcare provider right away if you develop fever, chills, cough, shortness of breath, burning, or pain when you urinate. (People who are homozygous for the UGT1A1 alleles, meaning both of the alleles that make up the pair of UGT1A1 genes are the same, have a higher risk of developing neutropenia)
- Severe diarrhea – your healthcare provider should monitor you for diarrhea and give you medication as needed to help control your diarrhea
- Infusion-Related Reactions and Hypersensitivity reactions including severe anaphylactic reactions have been observed
Your doctor will assess the benefits of using Trodelvy against your risk of side effects.
Patients are encouraged to report negative side effects or adverse reactions of Trodelvy to the FDA. Visit www.fda.gov/medwatch, or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Trodelvy drug interactions
Trodelvy can interact with other medications. These include:
- UGT1A1 inducers – phenobarbital, tipranavir, rifampin
- UGT1A1 inhibitors – atazanavir, indinavir, ketoconazole, pazopanib
This list is not exhaustive and other drugs may interact with Trodelvy.
You should not use Trodelvy if you:
- Are allergic to the active ingredient sacituzumab govitecan-hziy
- Are allergic to any of the other ingredients in Trodelvy
- Are pregnant or are planning to become pregnant – Trodelvy can cause Embryo-Fetal Toxicity. Females that can become pregnant should use birth control during treatment and for 6 months after their last dose. Talk to your healthcare provider about treatment options that may be right for you during this time
Talk to your doctor before using Trodelvy if you:
- Are taking any of the medications that could interact with Trodelvy
- Have liver problems
- Carry a gene for uridine diphosphate-glucuronosyl transferase UGT1A1 You will be at an increased risk of getting side effects, especially low white blood cell counts
- Are breastfeeding or are planning to breastfeed
Trodelvy is the trademark brand name for sacituzumab govitecan-hziy manufactured by Immunomedics, Inc. A generic version of sacituzumab govitecan-hziy is OR is not available. Generic drugs are generally cheaper than brand-name drugs, but you can still find Trodelvy savings through NiceRx.
*Qualifying persons may obtain medications directly from patient assistance programs without any out-of-pocket cost (or for less than $49 per medication). However, our monthly flat rate of just $49 per medication spares you the hassle of tracking down the different programs and filling out all the required paperwork for each program.
Enrollees enjoy a full-service solution, as NiceRx assists them and their physicians with the entire process. We prepare all required documents for the physician to sign, help enrollees manage all prescription refills, monitor eligibility criteria, and maintain enrollment.
**If you do not receive medications because you were determined to be ineligible for the prescription assistance by the applicable pharmaceutical companies and you have a letter of denial, we will refund any fees you paid toward medications for which you did not qualify to receive prescription assistance (“Refund”).
To receive a refund, you must send the letter of denial to us by fax to 888-517-7444, or by e-mail to [email protected] within 30 days of your receipt of such letter. The Refund is your sole and exclusive remedy for any fees you may wish to dispute.