Votrient Coupon & Prices
Complete a free online enrollment application to find out if you’re eligible to pay only $49 per month for your Votrient medication with our help.Get Started Now
Secure: Your personal and medical information is safe with us
Convenient: Your medication is delivered straight to your door
Ongoing refills: Your medication is refilled automatically
Secure: Your personal and medical information is safe with us
Convenient: We manage the whole process and we’re here to assist you
Ongoing refills: We request your medication refills on your behalf
NiceRx works with your healthcare provider to help you access affordable medications directly from U.S. pharmaceutical companies.
How it works
Get started by filling out the online enrollment application to find out if you are eligible for assistance.
NiceRx verifies your eligibility for medication assistance and notifies you if you are pre-qualified. The pharmaceutical company provides your medication for free, and you only pay our service fee.
We will request documents to be submitted by you and your healthcare provider that are required by the pharmaceutical company to complete your enrollment.
Once approved, the pharmaceutical company typically ships a 90-day supply of medication to your home or healthcare provider’s address. Final acceptance is determined by the pharmaceutical company.
Your monthly Votrient cost savings if eligible
If you are eligible to receive your Votrient prescription through the patient assistance program, your medication will be free. We charge a flat monthly price of $49 per medication to cover the cost of our services.
Am I eligible for Votrient patient assistance?
To be eligible for the Votrient patient assistance program, you will need to meet specific eligibility criteria set by the pharmaceutical company. At NiceRx, we review each Votrient enrollment application individually. The main factors considered are:
- I am a permanent, legal resident of the United States or Puerto Rico
- I am uninsured or my insurance doesn’t cover my medication
- I meet certain income eligibility requirements
How do I apply for the Votrient patient assistance program?
Applying for the Votrient patient assistance program through NiceRx is simple. Begin by completing the enrollment application on our website. We will ask for details about your healthcare provider, your insurance plan, and your household income. This information is required by the pharmaceutical manufacturers that supply your medication. We may be able to help you access patient assistance for other medications as well as Votrient, so please tell us about any medications that you have been prescribed.
If we determine that you may be eligible for Votrient assistance, we will handle the full enrollment process on your behalf. We will work with your healthcare provider to prepare and submit all the documents required for you to enroll. If you are successfully enrolled in the Votrient patient assistance program, we will also request your Votrient medication refills for up to 1 year. At the end of your enrollment period, we will contact you for updated details and seek to re-enroll you in the program.
Is NiceRx a Votrient coupons provider?
NiceRx does not provide Votrient coupons, discount cards or copay cards. We do not offer printable Votrient manufacturer coupons, Votrient discounts, rebates, Votrient savings cards, trial offers, or free samples. We are a service provider that helps eligible individuals access patient assistance programs. Our service cost is $49 a month per medication, so you will likely save more on your Votrient medication with NiceRx.
Can NiceRx help me get Votrient if I have insurance?
NiceRx may be able to help you access Votrient patient assistance if:
- You have a high copay or coinsurance responsibility for Votrient
- Your insurance company will not pay for your Votrient prescription
- You do not have insurance
Complete your enrollment application online to find out more.
How much is Votrient with insurance?
Your individual healthcare plan will determine the cost of Votrient with insurance. To find out what you will need to pay, contact your pharmacist or insurance provider. They will be able to calculate your copay with your current insurance.
How much does Votrient cost without insurance?
Votrient prices without insurance will vary by retailer. As a guide, Votrient oral tablet 200 mg will typically cost around $15,200 for 120 tablets.
What is Votrient?
Votrient contains the prescription medicine pazopanib and is classed as a tyrosine kinase inhibitor, vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF) inhibitor. Votrient is used for the treatment of:
- Advanced renal cell carcinoma (kidney cancer) in adults
- Advanced soft tissue sarcoma (cancer of the tissues that support, surround and connect structures in the body, such as muscle, fat, blood vessels, nerves, tendons, and the lining of joints) in adults who have tried other treatments
Votrient may be used alone or in combination with other medicines.
Votrient active ingredients
Pazopanib is a multi-tyrosine kinase inhibitor and a VEGF inhibitor which means it works by blocking a wide variety of specific receptors in the body from doing what they would normally do. By having the effect it has on these receptors in the body Votrient stops the growth of new blood vessels to the tumor. This helps to reduce the size or slow the growth of the tumor.
Votrient should be taken on an empty stomach 1 hour before food or 2 hours after. The tablet should be taken whole and not chewed, crushed, or broken. Votrient should be taken as directed by your doctor. You will need regular medical tests while taking Votrient as it can cause high blood pressure, problems with your liver, and infections that could be life-threatening.
Votrient side effects
The most common side effects caused by Votrient include:
- Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, stomach pain
- Change in sense of taste, loss of appetite, weight loss
- Pain in the tumor, bone, and muscle
- Problems breathing, tiredness, headaches
- Changes in the color of hair or skin
In rare instances, Votrient can cause more serious side effects. These can include:
- Bruising or bleeding
- Feeling tired, weak, muscle cramps
- Irregular heartbeats
- Liver problems – jaundice (yellow color to skin or eyes), darker urine, upper stomach pain
- Symptoms of an infection – fever
- Symptoms of stomach bleeding – bloody or darker stools, blood in your vomit
- Symptoms of a heart attack, stroke, or blood clots – chest pain spreading to jaw and shoulder, slurred speech, numbness down one side of your body, confusion, sweating
Your doctor will assess the benefits of using Votrient against your risk of side effects.
Votrient drug interactions
Votrient can interact with other medications. These include:
- Treatments for heart arrhythmias (irregular heartbeat) – amiodarone, dronedarone, disopyramide
- Vaccines – BCG, influenza, measles, mumps, polio, smallpox, rubella, typhoid, yellow fever, zoster
- Anti-viral treatments – boceprevir, indinavir, ritonavir,
- Antidepressants – citalopram, escitalopram
- Treatments for mood disorders such as schizophrenia – clozapine, haloperidol
- Antibiotics – clarithromycin, erythromycin, gatifloxacin
- Immuno-suppressants – cyclosporine, voclosporin
- Proton pump inhibitors to reduce stomach acid – esomeprazole, lansoprazole, omeprazole, pantoprazole, rabeprazole
- Treatments for auto-immune diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis, Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis – etanercept
- Treatments for multiple sclerosis – fingolimod, ozanimod, siponimod
- Antifungal treatments – ketoconazole, itraconazole
- Treatments for cancer – nilotinib, ribociclib
This list is not exhaustive and other drugs may interact with Votrient.
Votrient warning and precautions
You should not use Votrient if you:
- Are allergic to the active ingredient pazopanib
- Are allergic to any of the other ingredients in Votrient
- Are pregnant or are planning to become pregnant
- Are breastfeeding or are planning to breastfeed
Talk to your doctor before using Votrient if you:
- Are taking any of the medications that could interact with Votrient
- Have liver disease
- Have any heart problems or high blood pressure
- Have had a stroke or blood clots
- Have a thyroid disorder
- Suffer from headaches, seizures, or any vision problems
- Have a hole or tear in your stomach or intestines
- Have stomach or intestinal bleeding
- Have had surgery within the past 7 days
*Qualifying persons may obtain medications directly from patient assistance programs without any out-of-pocket cost (or for less than $49 per medication). However, our monthly flat rate of just $49 per medication spares you the hassle of tracking the different programs and filling out all the required paperwork for each program. Subject to medication availability and acceptance by the pharmaceutical companies. NiceRx is not responsible for any delays or rejection by the pharmaceutical companies.
Enrollees enjoy a full-service solution, as NiceRx assists them and their physicians with the entire process. We prepare all required documents for the physician to sign, help enrollees manage all prescription refills, monitor eligibility criteria, and maintain enrollment.
**If you do not receive medications because you were determined to be ineligible for the prescription assistance by the applicable pharmaceutical companies and you have a letter of denial, we will refund any fees you paid toward medications for which you did not qualify to receive prescription assistance (“Refund”).
To receive a refund, you must send the letter of denial to us by fax to 888-517-7444, or by e-mail to [email protected] within 30 days of your receipt of such letter. The Refund is your sole and exclusive remedy for any fees you may wish to dispute.
The content on this website is intended for information purposes only. It does not constitute medical advice. The information on this website should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for professional medical advice. You should always speak to your doctor regarding the risks and benefits of any treatment.