Zelboraf Coupon & Prices
Complete a free online enrollment application to find out if you’re eligible to pay only $49 per month for your Zelboraf medication with our help.Get Started Now
Secure: Your personal and medical information is safe with us
Convenient: Your medication is delivered straight to your door
Ongoing refills: Your medication is refilled automatically
NiceRx works with your healthcare provider to help you access affordable medications directly from U.S. pharmaceutical companies.
How it works
Get started by filling out the online enrollment application to find out if you are eligible for assistance.
NiceRx verifies your eligibility for medication assistance and notifies you if you are pre-qualified. The pharmaceutical company provides your medication for free, and you only pay our service fee.
We will request documents to be submitted by you and your healthcare provider that are required by the pharmaceutical company to complete your enrollment.
Once approved, the pharmaceutical company typically ships a 90-day supply of medication to your home or healthcare provider’s address. Final acceptance is determined by the pharmaceutical company.
Your monthly Zelboraf cost savings if eligible
With our assistance, you could access the Zelboraf patient assistance program and obtain your medication for free. We only charge a flat monthly fee of $49 per medication for our services.
Am I eligible for Zelboraf patient assistance?
We review each Zelboraf enrollment application individually to determine if you are eligible. Each assistance program has its own eligibility criteria and the factors considered by most programs are:
- I am a permanent, legal resident of the United States or Puerto Rico
- I am uninsured or my insurance doesn’t cover my medication
- I meet certain income eligibility requirements
How do I apply for the Zelboraf patient assistance program?
Our process makes it as easy as possible to apply for the Zelboraf patient assistance program. Begin by completing the enrollment application form on our website. Tell us about any medications that you are taking, including Zelboraf, your healthcare provider, your insurance plan, and your household income. This information is required by the pharmaceutical manufacturers who will supply the medication, so it is important to make sure this information is accurate and up to date.
We will review the information that you have provided to determine whether you are eligible for patient assistance. If we can pre-qualify you for assistance, NiceRx will handle the full enrollment process on your behalf. If you are approved by the pharmaceutical company, you will typically start receiving your medication in 6 – 8 weeks.
Is NiceRx a Zelboraf coupons provider?
NiceRx is not a Zelboraf coupon, Zelboraf discount card, or Zelboraf copay card provider. We do not offer Zelboraf manufacturer coupons, Zelboraf discounts, rebates, Zelboraf savings cards, trial offers, or free Zelboraf samples. We are a service provider that helps eligible individuals access their medication directly from the U.S. pharmaceutical company.
Can NiceRx help me if I have insurance?
NiceRx may be able to help you if:
- You have a high copay or coinsurance responsibility for Zelboraf
- Your insurance company will not pay for your Zelboraf prescription
- Your healthcare plan does not cover your medication
- You do not have insurance
Please apply online to find out if we can help you.
How much does Zelboraf cost without insurance?
Without insurance, Zelboraf costs will vary depending on where you buy the medication as prices will vary by retailer. As a guide, Zelboraf oral tablets 240 mg will cost around $5,300 for 112 tablets.
How much does Zelboraf cost with insurance?
The copay for Zelboraf will depend on the terms of your healthcare plan. Your healthcare provider or pharmacist will be able to calculate your copay with your current insurance. Contact them to find out more.
What is Zelboraf?
Zelboraf is an FDA (U.S. Food and Drug Administration) approved medication distributed by Genentech USA, Inc., a member of the Roche Group.
Zelboraf is a kinase inhibitor indicated for the treatment of patients with unresectable or metastatic melanoma with BRAF V600E mutation as detected by an FDA-approved test. Zelboraf is not indicated for the treatment of patients with wild-type BRAF melanoma.
What doses of Zelboraf are available?
Zelboraf is available in tablet form, in the following doses: 240 mg film-coated tablets with VEM debossed on one side.
The recommended dose is 960 mg orally twice daily taken approximately 12 hours apart with or without a meal. If a dose is missed, take the missed dose as soon as you remember. Skip the missed dose if your next dose is less than 4 hours away.
Always speak with a healthcare professional about any changes to your dose so they can monitor and evaluate your condition.
Zelboraf active ingredients
The active ingredient of Zelboraf is vemurafenib.
Zelboraf side effects
The most common side effects of Zelboraf in clinical trials include:
- Arthralgia (joint pain)
- Hair loss
- Skin papilloma
In rare instances, Zelboraf can cause more serious side effects. These can include:
- Skin changes – a new wart or lesion, skin sore, red bump that bleeds or does not heal, or any change in the size or color of a mole
- Increased heart rate, shortness of breath, dizziness
- Upper right side stomach pain, nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, dark urine, clay-colored stools, jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes)
- New primary cutaneous malignancies (other types of skin cancer)
- New non-cutaneous squamous cell carcinoma (cuSCC) – no dose modification is required
- Other malignancies
- Tumor Promotion in BRAF Wild-Type Melanoma
- Serious hypersensitivity reactions including anaphylaxis and DRESS Syndrome
- QT Prolongation – withhold treatment for long QT syndrome of 500 ms or greater
- Photosensitivity – avoid sun exposure due to increased sensitivity to sunlight and risk of sunburn. Use lip balm and a broad-spectrum sunscreen with SPF 30 or higher
- Serious ophthalmologic reactions – signs, and symptoms of uveitis, eye pain or swelling, severe eye redness, small white or yellow patches on the surface of your eye
- Radiation sensitization and radiation recall
- Renal failure
- Musculoskeletal and connective tissue disorders – arthritis, Dupuytren’s contracture
- Nervous system disorders – neuropathy peripheral, VIIth nerve paralysis
Get emergency medical help if you have signs of an allergic reaction to Zelboraf – hives, problems breathing, swollen face or throat, severe skin reactions, fever, sore throat, burning in your eyes, skin pain, red or purple skin rash that spreads and causes blistering and peeling.
Your doctor will assess the benefits of using Zelboraf against your risk of side effects. Patients are encouraged to report negative side effects or adverse reactions of Zelboraf to the FDA. Visit www.fda.gov/medwatch, or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Zelboraf drug interactions
Zelboraf can interact with other medications. These include:
- Strong CYP3A4 inhibitors or inducers
- CYP1A2 substrates
This list is not exhaustive and other prescription drugs may interact with Zelboraf.
You should not use Zelboraf if you:
- Are allergic to the active ingredient vemurafenib
- Are allergic to any of the other ingredients in Zelboraf
- Are pregnant or are planning to become pregnant due to embryo-fetal toxicity, you are advised to use effective contraception
- Are breastfeeding or are planning to breastfeed
Talk to your doctor before using Zelboraf if you:
- Are taking any of the medications that could interact with Zelboraf
- Have liver or kidney disease
- Have heart problems
- Have long QT syndrome
- Have an electrolyte imbalance
Zelboraf is the trademark brand name for vemurafenib distributed by Genentech USA, Inc., a member of the Roche Group. A generic version of vemurafenib is not available. Generic drugs are generally cheaper than brand-name drugs, but you can still find Zelboraf savings through NiceRx.
*Qualifying persons may obtain medications directly from patient assistance programs without any out-of-pocket cost (or for less than $49 per medication). However, our monthly flat rate of just $49 per medication spares you the hassle of tracking the different programs and filling out all the required paperwork for each program. Subject to medication availability and acceptance by the pharmaceutical companies. NiceRx is not responsible for any delays or rejection by the pharmaceutical companies.
Enrollees enjoy a full-service solution, as NiceRx assists them and their physicians with the entire process. We prepare all required documents for the physician to sign, help enrollees manage all prescription refills, monitor eligibility criteria, and maintain enrollment.
**If you do not receive medications because you were determined to be ineligible for the prescription assistance by the applicable pharmaceutical companies and you have a letter of denial, we will refund any fees you paid toward medications for which you did not qualify to receive prescription assistance (“Refund”).
To receive a refund, you must send the letter of denial to us by fax to 888-517-7444, or by e-mail to [email protected] within 30 days of your receipt of such letter. The Refund is your sole and exclusive remedy for any fees you may wish to dispute.
The content on this website is intended for information purposes only. It does not constitute medical advice. The information on this website should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for professional medical advice. You should always speak to your doctor regarding the risks and benefits of any treatment.