Abilify Coupon & Prices
Get notified when Abilify medication is added to NiceRxGet Started Now
Secure: Your personal and medical information is safe with us
Convenient: Your medication is delivered straight to your door
Ongoing refills: Your medication is refilled automatically
Is NiceRx an Abilify coupon provider?
NiceRx is a service provider that helps eligible individuals access the Abilify patient assistance program. We do not offer trial offers or free Abilify samples. When obtaining your medication through NiceRx, you will only pay $49 a month per medication. This will likely save you more money than if you were to use Abilify coupons, discount cards, or Abilify copay cards.
Abilify patient assistance program
Patient assistance programs are typically sponsored by pharmaceutical companies and provide free or discounted medications to individuals with low income who are uninsured or under-insured and meet the eligibility criteria that vary by program. There are currently no known patient assistance programs for this medication.
Can NiceRx help me get Abilify cheaper if I have insurance?
How much does Abilify cost without insurance?
Abilify prices without insurance will vary depending on how much you buy. Prices will also vary by retailer. As a guide, Abilify oral tablets 10 mg typically cost $625 for 30 tablets.
How much does Abilify cost with insurance?
The copay for Abilify will vary by the terms of your healthcare plan. To find out what you might need to pay for Abilify with insurance, your insurance provider or pharmacist will be able to help you calculate the copay costs with your current insurance.
What is Abilify?
Abilify is an FDA (U.S. Food and Drug Administration) approved medication manufactured by Otsuka America Pharmaceutical, Inc. Abilify (aripiprazole) rebalances dopamine and serotonin to help improve thinking, mood, and behavior. It is an atypical antipsychotic used for various mental health disorders:
- Acute treatment of Manic and Mixed Episodes associated with Bipolar I disorder (alone or with lithium or valproate)
- Adjunctive treatment of Major Depressive Disorder
- Irritability associated with Autistic Disorder
- Treatment of Tourette’s disorder
- Agitation associated with schizophrenia or bipolar mania
What doses of Abilify are available?
Abilify is available in various formulations:
- Tablets: 2 mg, 5 mg, 10 mg, 15 mg, 20 mg, and 30 mg
- Orally disintegrating tablets: 10 mg and 15 mg
- Oral solution: 1 mg/mL
- Injection: 9.75 mg/1.3 mL single-dose vials.
See the medication guide and always speak with a healthcare professional for medical advice about any changes to your dose so they can monitor and evaluate your condition.
Abilify active ingredients
Abilify contains aripiprazole as the active ingredient.
Abilify side effects
The most common side effects of Abilify in clinical trials include:
- Extrapyramidal disorder
- Sedation, drowsiness, restlessness, trouble sleeping, fatigue
- Blurred vision, lightheadedness, headache, and dizziness
- Nausea, vomiting
- Tremor, pyrexia, drooling
- Increased appetite
In rare instances, Abilify can cause more serious side effects. These can include:
- High blood sugar (hyperglycemia) and diabetes
- Increased fat levels (cholesterol and triglycerides) in your blood
- Cerebrovascular adverse reactions in elderly patients with dementia-related psychosis
- Neuroleptic malignant syndrome (NMS) – get medical help if you have any of the following symptoms: fever, muscle stiffness, pain, tenderness, or weakness, severe tiredness, confusion, irregular heartbeat, dark urine, signs of kidney problems
- Increased risk of suicidal thoughts and behavior in children, adolescents, and young adults taking antidepressants. Monitor for worsening symptoms
- Tardive Dyskinesia – uncontrolled movements, especially of the face, mouth, tongue, arms, or legs
- Weight gain
- Pathological gambling and other compulsive behaviors
- Orthostatic hypotension – monitor heart rate and blood pressure
- Leukopenia, neutropenia, and agranulocytosis (low white blood cell count)
- Potential for cognitive and motor impairment
Your doctor will assess the benefits of using Abilify against your risk of side effects. Patients are encouraged to report negative side effects or adverse reactions to Abilify to the FDA. Visit www.fda.gov/medwatch, or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Abilify drug interactions
Abilify can interact with other medications. These include:
- Strong CYP2D6 inhibitors – quinidine, fluoxetine, paroxetine
- Strong CYP3A4 inducers – carbamazepine, rifampin
- Strong CYP3A4 inhibitors – itraconazole, clarithromycin
This list is not exhaustive and other prescription drugs may interact with Abilify. Tell your healthcare provider about all the medicines that you take, including prescription and over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, and herbal supplements.
You should not use Abilify if you:
- Are allergic to the active ingredient aripiprazole
- Have had an allergic reaction to any of the other ingredients in Abilify
- Are an elderly patient with dementia-related psychosis (increased risk of death with antipsychotic drugs)
Talk to your doctor about your medical condition before using Abilify if you:
- Are taking any of the medications that could interact with Abilify
- Are pregnant or are planning to become pregnant
- Are breastfeeding or are planning to breastfeed – This medication passes into breast milk
Abilify is the trademark brand name for aripiprazole manufactured by Otsuka America Pharmaceutical, Inc. A generic version of aripiprazole is available. Generic drugs are generally cheaper than brand-name drugs, but you can still find Abilify savings through NiceRx.
The content on this website is intended for information purposes only. It does not constitute medical advice. The information on this website should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for professional medical advice. You should always speak to your doctor regarding the risks and benefits of any treatment.