Rexulti Patient assistance program
Complete a free online enrollment application to find out if you’re eligible to pay only $49 per month for your Rexulti medication.Get started today
- Secure: Your personal and medical information is safe with us
- Convenient: We manage the whole process and we’re here to assist you
- Ongoing refills: We request your medication refills on your behalf
NiceRx works with your healthcare provider to help you access affordable medications directly from U.S. pharmaceutical companies.
An introduction to NiceRx(01:52)
Next steps after qualifying(00:38)
Uploading documents and billing(00:50)
SSN & billing information(00:33)
Medication delivery time(00:41)
How it works
Get started by filling out the online enrollment application to find out if you are eligible.
NiceRx verifies your eligibility for medication assistance and notifies you if you are qualified.
You may be required to submit further information and documents required by the pharmaceutical company which can be securely uploaded online.
Your application is created and sent to your doctor for signature. At this stage, you will be billed $49 and will not be billed again until you receive your first medication delivery.
Your application is sent to the pharmaceutical company. You will be billed again once you receive your medication. We handle the entire ordering process including requesting ongoing refills.
Your monthly Rexulti cost savings if eligible
Through the Rexulti patient assistance program, the only cost for your medication will be a monthly fee of $49 per month. If eligible for Rexulti assistance, you could save:
|Strength||Avg. monthly price at
a US pharmacy
|10mg 30 tablets||$1,200.00||$49.00||$1,151.00|
|2mg 30 tablets||$1,200.00||$49.00||$1,151.00|
|0.5mg 30 tablets||$1,200.00||$49.00||$1,151.00|
|3mg 30 tablets||$1,200.00||$49.00||$1,151.00|
|4mg 30 tablets||$1,200.00||$49.00||$1,151.00|
|0.25mg 30 tablets||$1,200.00||$49.00||$1,151.00|
Am I eligible for the Rexulti patient assistance program?
NiceRx will review your eligibility for Rexulti assistance on an individual basis. At this stage it’s important to note the main factors considered by most programs are:
- I am a permanent, legal resident of the United States or Puerto Rico
- I am uninsured or my insurance doesn’t cover my medication
- I meet certain income eligibility requirements
How do I apply for the Rexulti patient assistance program?
Applying for the Rexulti patient assistance program begins with your online enrollment application. You will need to tell us about any medications you’re taking, including Rexulti. We’ll also require details about your healthcare provider, your insurance plan, and your household income.
We will handle the full enrollment process for you once we determine that you may be eligible for Rexulti assistance. NiceRx will also request your Rexulti medication refills on your behalf for up to one year.
Is NiceRx a Rexulti coupons provider?
We are not a Rexulti coupons provider. NiceRx is a service provider that helps eligible individuals access the Rexulti patient assistance program. If you’re looking for a Rexulti discount card, or cheap Rexulti, note that you will likely save more with NiceRx. Through the patient assistance program, your total cost for the medication will always be $49 per month.
This is likely to be a more cost-effective ongoing solution to get your essential medication than printable Rexulti manufacturer coupons, Rexulti discounts, rebates, Rexulti savings cards, trial offers, or free Rexulti samples.
Can NiceRx help me get Rexulti if I have insurance?
You can apply online with NiceRx even if your insurance company won’t pay for your Rexulti medication, or you have a high copay or coinsurance responsibility. We may even be able to assist if you don’t have insurance or your Medicare plan doesn’t cover Rexulti.
How much is Rexulti with insurance?
The terms of your healthcare plan will determine the cost of Rexulti with insurance. Contact your pharmacist or insurance provider to calculate your copay with your current insurance.
How much does Rexulti cost without insurance?
Rexulti prices without insurance will vary depending on the amount you buy and where you buy it from. As a guide, a pack of 5, 2 mg Rexulti tablets will cost around $240.
What is Rexulti?
Rexulti is a medicine prescribed to adults who have major depressive disorder or schizophrenia. If you have major depressive disorder, Rexulti is often prescribed alongside your current antidepressant when that antidepressant isn’t effectively treating your depression.
Rexulti is taken as an oral tablet. It works by balancing levels of substances in your brain that regulate your brain activity. This can reduce the severity of your symptoms and help to keep them at bay.
Rexulti active ingredients
The active ingredient in Rexulti is called brexpiprazole. It lessens your depression or schizophrenia symptoms by changing levels of substances in your brain called neurotransmitters. These substances allow chemical signals to pass between the cells in your brain (neurons) and help regulate your brain function.
Brexpiprazole alters your levels of two neurotransmitters called serotonin and dopamine. These neurotransmitters help regulate areas like thinking, emotions, mood, learning, motivation, reward, and many others.
Brexpiprazole works by attaching to areas in your brain called serotonin and dopamine receptors. This stimulates the receptors and makes them produce serotonin and dopamine. Brexpiprazole makes you produce certain levels of these neurotransmitters though, not too much, not too little. This is thought to re-balance their levels in your brain and is associated with a reduction in depression and schizophrenia symptoms.
Rexulti side effects & Rexulti drug interactions
When Rexulti causes side effects, the most common will be:
- Weight gain
- A sense of restlessness/feeling like you need to move
Rexulti can cause more serious side effects. These are rarer, but can include:
- An increased risk of suicidal thoughts and suicide, particularly in young adults
- Considerable weight gain
- Strokes, particularly in elderly people
- Severe allergic reactions to the medication
- Neuroleptic Malignant Syndrome (NMS) – a rare but potentially fatal condition caused by a reaction to the medication
- Tardive dyskinesia – uncontrolled body movements, often in your face and tongue (these may not go away after you stop taking Rexulti)
- High blood sugar
- High blood fats (cholesterol and triglycerides)
- Low white blood cell counts
- Decreased blood pressure
- Unusual urges and an increase in impulsive behaviors, including sexual urges, gambling, compulsive eating, and compulsive shopping
- Seizures (convulsions)
- Problems with swallowing, that can cause food or liquid to get into your lungs
- A difficulty controlling your body temperature that can lead to you overheating and getting dehydrated
Rexulti may interact with certain other medications, such as:
- Any other antidepressants
- Any other medications that can affect your serotonin or dopamine levels
- Any other medications taken to treat mental states and conditions, like mood and thought disorders, anxiety, or psychotic disorders
- An herbal supplement called St. John’s Wort
Rexulti warnings & precautions
Antidepressants can increase your risk of suicidal thoughts and suicide, especially in children and young adults, often during the first few months of treatment. Rexulti is not for use in children, but young adults taking it should be monitored for signs of sudden changes in behavior, mood, thoughts, or feelings. Seek urgent medical attention if you, or someone you care for, feels they are at risk of suicide.
If you stop taking Rexulti suddenly, it can cause a condition called discontinuation syndrome. This can cause withdrawal-like side effects, some of which can be serious. Talk to your doctor if you want to stop taking Rexulti. They may decrease your dose slowly to avoid discontinuation syndrome.
Rexulti can cause drowsiness which can impair your ability to drive, use machinery, or perform other dangerous tasks. Don’t do so after taking Rexulti until you’re confident it doesn’t make you drowsy.
Rexulti isn’t suitable for everyone. Don’t take Rexulti if you:
- Are allergic to the active ingredient brexpiprazole
- Are allergic to any of the other ingredients in Rexulti
- Are under 18 years of age
Talk to your doctor before taking Rexulti if you:
- Are taking any of the medications that could interact with Rexulti
- Have previously had suicidal thoughts or have tried to commit suicide
- Have diabetes, or a history of diabetes in your family
- Have high levels of blood fats, like cholesterol or triglycerides
- Have ever had seizures (convulsions)
- Have, or have had high blood pressure
- Have, or have had heart problems
- Have, or have had a stroke
- Have, or have had, a low white blood cell count
- Are pregnant
- Are breastfeeding or are planning to breastfeed
*Qualifying persons may obtain medications directly from patient assistance programs without any out-of-pocket cost (or for less than $49 per medication). However, our monthly flat rate of just $49 per medication spares you the hassle of tracking down the different programs and filling out all the required paperwork for each program.
Enrollees enjoy a full-service solution, as NiceRx assists them and their physicians with the entire process. We prepare all required documents for the physician to sign, help enrollees manage all prescription refills, monitor eligibility criteria, and maintain enrollment.
**If you do not receive medications because you were determined to be ineligible for the prescription assistance by the applicable pharmaceutical companies and you have a letter of denial, we will refund any fees you paid toward medications for which you did not qualify to receive prescription assistance (“Refund”).
To receive a refund, you must send the letter of denial to us by fax to 888-517-7444, or by e-mail to [email protected] within 30 days of your receipt of such letter. The Refund is your sole and exclusive remedy for any fees you may wish to dispute.