Combivent Respimat Patient assistance program
Complete a free online enrollment application to find out if you’re eligible to pay only $49 per month for your Combivent Respimat medication.Get started today
- Secure: Your personal and medical information is safe with us
- Convenient: We manage the whole process and we’re here to assist you
- Ongoing refills: We request your medication refills on your behalf
NiceRx works with your healthcare provider to help you access affordable medications directly from U.S. pharmaceutical companies.
Your monthly Combivent Respimat cost savings if eligible
With our assistance, you could access the Combivent Respimat patient assistance program and obtain your medication for free. We only charge a flat monthly fee of $49 per medication for our services.
Am I eligible for Combivent Respimat patient assistance?
We review each Combivent Respimat enrollment application individually to determine if you are eligible. Each assistance program has its own eligibility criteria and the factors considered by most programs are:
- I am a permanent, legal resident of the United States or Puerto Rico
- I am uninsured or my insurance doesn’t cover my medication
- I meet certain income eligibility requirements
How do I apply for the Combivent Respimat patient assistance program?
Our process makes it as easy as possible to apply for the Combivent Respimat patient assistance program. Begin by completing the enrollment application form on our website. Tell us about any medications that you are taking, including Combivent Respimat. You must also provide details about your healthcare provider, your insurance plan, and your household income. This is required by the pharmaceutical manufacturers who will supply the medication, so it is important to make sure this information is accurate and up to date.
We will review the information that you have provided to determine whether you are eligible for patient assistance. If we can pre-qualify you for assistance, NiceRx will handle the full enrollment process on your behalf. If you are approved by the pharmaceutical company, you will typically start receiving your medication in 6 – 8 weeks.
Is NiceRx a Combivent Respimat coupons provider?
NiceRx is not a Combivent Respimat coupon, Combivent Respimat discount card, or Combivent Respimat copay card provider. We do not offer Combivent Respimat manufacturer coupons, Combivent Respimat discounts, rebates, Combivent Respimat savings cards, trial offers, or free Combivent Respimat samples. We are a service provider that helps eligible individuals access the Combivent Respimat patient assistance program.
Can NiceRx help me get Combivent Respimat if I have insurance?
NiceRx may be able to help you get Combivent Respimat if:
- You have a high copay or coinsurance responsibility for Combivent Respimat
- Your insurance company will not pay for your Combivent Respimat prescription
- Your healthcare plan does not cover Combivent Respimat medication
- You do not have insurance
Please apply online to find out if we can help you.
How much is Combivent Respimat with insurance?
The cost of Combivent Respimat with insurance will depend on the terms of your healthcare plan. Your healthcare provider or pharmacist will be able to calculate your copay with your current insurance. Contact them to find out more.
How much does Combivent Respimat cost without insurance?
Combivent Respimat prices without insurance will vary depending on how much you buy. Prices will also vary by retailer. As a guide, 4 Combivent Respimat, 4GM of 20-100 mcg/act inhaler will cost around $525.
What is Combivent Respimat?
Combivent Respimat contains the prescription medicines ipratropium bromide and albuterol. Combivent Respimat helps to increase air flowing into your lungs by relaxing the muscles in your airways. It is known as a bronchodilator.
Combivent Respimat is used to treat people with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) by opening the airways in their lungs to help them breathe more easily.
Combivent Respimat active ingredients
Combivent Respimat is a combination of the anticholinergic ipratropium bromide and the beta2-adrenergic agonist albuterol sulfate. Ipratropium bromide and albuterol are both bronchodilators. The combined effect of using the two medicines together is greater than using them individually.
Ipratropium bromide is an anticholinergic, which works by blocking the effect of acetylcholine on a type of muscle (bronchial smooth muscle) in your lungs. This allows the muscle to relax and the airways to open up.
Albuterol is a beta2-adrenergic receptor agonist which through a series of reactions and processes in the body causes the smooth muscle in the lungs to relax. Albuterol works against a range of issues that may cause the airways in the lungs to constrict.
Combivent Respimat side effects
The most common side effects caused by Combivent Respimat include:
- Difficulty breathing
- Cold-like symptoms – blocked nose, sore throat, cough sneezing
In rare instances, Combivent Respimat can cause more serious side effects. These can include:
- Increased heart rate
- Chest pain, coughing, wheezing, or other breathing difficulties
- Swollen ankles or feet
- Vision problems
- Pain or discomfort when urinating
- Symptoms of low potassium – increase in thirst or urination, heart rhythm irregular, leg cramps, muscle numbness, tingling, or weakness
Your doctor will assess the benefits of using Combivent Respimat against your risk of side effects.
Combivent Respimat drug interactions
Combivent Respimat can interact with other medications. These include:
- Diuretics such as bumetanide or furosemide
- Heart or blood pressure medicine – carvedilol, nadolol, penbutolol, pindolol, or sotalol
- Beta-blockers such as carteolol, levobunolol, metipranolol, timolol, or labetalol used for glaucoma (high pressure in the eye)
- Antidepressants such as citalopram, escitalopram, fluoxetine, and sertraline
- Ozanimod used to treat multiple sclerosis
- Medication for certain types of cancer such as ribociclib
This list is not exhaustive and other drugs may interact with Combivent Respimat.
Combivent Respimat warning and precautions
You should not use Combivent Respimat if you:
- Are allergic to the active ingredients ipratropium bromide, albuterol sulfate, or atropine
- Are taking any medications that could interact with Combivent Respimat
- Are allergic to any of the other ingredients in Combivent Respimat
- If you are younger than 18 years old
Talk to your doctor before using Combivent Respimat if you:
- Have any heart problems high blood pressure, or coronary heart disease
- Suffer from seizures such as epilepsy
- Have an overactive thyroid
- Suffer from glaucoma (increased pressure in your eye)
- Have kidney disease
- Have liver disease
- Have diabetes
- Have any prostate problems such as an enlarged prostate
- Are breastfeeding or are planning to breastfeed
- Are pregnant or are planning to become pregnant
*Qualifying persons may obtain medications directly from patient assistance programs without any out-of-pocket cost (or for less than $49 per medication). However, our monthly flat rate of just $49 per medication spares you the hassle of tracking down the different programs and filling out all the required paperwork for each program.
Enrollees enjoy a full-service solution, as NiceRx assists them and their physicians with the entire process. We prepare all required documents for the physician to sign, help enrollees manage all prescription refills, monitor eligibility criteria, and maintain enrollment.
**If you do not receive medications because you were determined to be ineligible for the prescription assistance by the applicable pharmaceutical companies and you have a letter of denial, we will refund any fees you paid toward medications for which you did not qualify to receive prescription assistance (“Refund”).
To receive a refund, you must send the letter of denial to us by fax to 888-517-7444, or by e-mail to [email protected] within 30 days of your receipt of such letter. The Refund is your sole and exclusive remedy for any fees you may wish to dispute.