Lynparza Patient assistance program
Complete a free online enrollment application to find out if you’re eligible to pay only $49 per month for your Lynparza medication.Get started today
- Secure: Your personal and medical information is safe with us
- Convenient: We manage the whole process and we’re here to assist you
- Ongoing refills: We request your medication refills on your behalf
NiceRx works with your healthcare provider to help you access affordable medications directly from U.S. pharmaceutical companies.
An introduction to NiceRx(01:52)
Next steps after qualifying(00:38)
Uploading documents and billing(00:50)
SSN & billing information(00:33)
Medication delivery time(00:41)
How it works
Get started by filling out the online enrollment application to find out if you are eligible.
NiceRx verifies your eligibility for medication assistance and notifies you if you are qualified.
You may be required to submit further information and documents required by the pharmaceutical company which can be securely uploaded online.
Your application is created and sent to your doctor for signature. At this stage, you will be billed $49 and will not be billed again until you receive your first medication delivery.
Your application is sent to the pharmaceutical company. You will be billed again once you receive your medication. We handle the entire ordering process including requesting ongoing refills.
Your monthly Lynparza cost savings if eligible
With NiceRx, you could receive your Lynparza prescription for a flat fee of just $49 per month. This single monthly fee covers the full cost of your Lynparza medicine, and could save you the following every month:
|Strength||Avg. monthly price at
a US pharmacy
|150mg 120 tablets||$14,150.00||$49.00||$14,101.00|
|100mg 30 tablets||$3,650.00||$49.00||$3,601.00|
Am I eligible for the Lynparza patient assistance program?
To be successfully enrolled in the program, you will need to meet the eligibility criteria for Lynparza assistance. At NiceRx we review each Lynparza assistance program application individually, although the main factors that are likely to be considered include:
- I am a permanent, legal resident of the United States or Puerto Rico
- I am uninsured or my insurance doesn’t cover my medication
- I meet certain income eligibility requirements
How do I apply for the Lynparza patient assistance program?
Applying for the Lynparza patient assistance program through NiceRx is a simple and straightforward process. Simply begin by completing your enrollment application on our website. You’ll need to tell us about any medications you’re taking, including Lynparza. We’ll also ask for details about your healthcare provider, your insurance plan, and your household income, as this information is required by the pharmaceutical manufacturers that supply your medication.
Once NiceRx determines that you may be eligible for Lynparza assistance, we’ll handle the full enrollment process on your behalf, and we’ll also request your Lynparza medication refills for up to one year.
Is NiceRx a Lynparza coupons provider?
No, we are not a Lynparza coupon, a Lynparza discount card, or a Lynparza copay card provider. We don’t offer printable Lynparza manufacturer coupons, Lynparza discounts, rebates, Lynparza savings cards, trial offers, or free Lynparza samples. NiceRx is a service provider that helps eligible individuals access the Lynparza patient assistance program.
You will likely save more with NiceRx than other potential options for cheap Lynparza. Remember that you will only pay $49 per month through the Lynparza patient assistance program.
Can NiceRx help me get Lynparza if I have insurance?
If you have insurance, we can still assist. We may be able to help in the following scenarios:
- You have a high copay or coinsurance responsibility for Lynparza
- Your insurance company won’t pay for your Lynparza prescription
We may even be able to assist if you don’t have insurance. You can apply online to find out more.
How much is Lynparza with insurance?
The specific cost of Lynparza with insurance will depend on your healthcare plan. To find out exactly what you will need to pay, contact your insurance provider or your pharmacist, as they will be able to calculate your copay with your current insurance.
How much does Lynparza cost without insurance?
Lynparza prices without insurance will vary depending on the number of tablets you buy (60 or 120). As a guide, a pack of 120 Lynparza tablets, at either 100 mg or 150 mg, will cost around $17,000. With NiceRx you’ll always pay a flat monthly fee of $49.
What is Lynparza?
Lynparza is a PARP inhibitor medication used to treat certain cancers. It’s prescribed to adults who have the following cancers with mutations in specific genes:
- Advanced ovarian cancer, fallopian tube cancer, or primary peritoneal (the thin layer of tissue lining the inside of your abdomen) cancer
- Breast cancer that has spread to other areas of your body (metastatic)
- Prostate cancer that has spread to other areas of your body (metastatic)
- Pancreatic cancer that has spread to other areas of your body (metastatic)
Lynparza is a cancer-fighting medication that specifically targets cancers caused by certain types of hereditary mutations. It works by blocking the action on an enzyme called PARP that cancerous cells with BRCA1 or BRCA2 mutations rely on. By stopping PARP working, your cancerous cells struggle to survive and multiply, slowing the spread of your cancer and helping to kill it.
You take Lynparza as a tablet that you swallow. You may take Lynparza alone or alongside other cancer treatments, depending on your cancer.
Lynparza active ingredients
The active ingredient in Lynparza is called olaparib. It’s a drug that can help kill cancerous cells and stop them from spreading. Olaparib works on cancerous cells that have a mutation in either the BRCA1 or BRCA2 genes. Cells with mutations in these genes rely on an enzyme called PARP to help repair their DNA.
Olaparib stops the PARP enzyme from working. This makes it more difficult for your cancerous cells to repair their DNA, meaning they become damaged and stop working effectively. This makes it harder for the cells to grow and multiply, helping to stop your cancer spreading and helping to kill it.
Lynparza side effects & Lynparza drug interactions
The most common side effects caused by Lynparza include:
- Nausea (feeling sick)
- Vomiting (being sick)
- A loss of appetite
- Changes in the way food tastes
- Feeling tired and/or weak
- Shortness of breath
- A cough
- A fall in red blood cell counts
- A fall in white blood cell counts
- A fall in platelet counts
In rare instances, Lynparza can cause more serious side effects, including:
- Severe allergic reactions to the medication
- Pneumonitis – inflammation in the walls of your lungs that can reduce your lung function. Pneumonitis can be fatal.
- An increased risk of developing a group of bone marrow cancers called acute myeloid leukemia (AML) and myelodysplastic syndromes (MDS). This can happen if you’ve previously had other types of cancer treatment, like chemotherapy and radiotherapy. These cancers can weaken your immune system, cause a range of other problems, and can be fatal.
- An increased risk of blood clots if you have prostate cancer and take a medication called gonadotropin-releasing hormone. Blood clots can block the flow of blood and oxygen to your organs and can cause strokes and heart attacks.
Lynparza can interact with other medications, including:
- Any other medications taken to treat cancer
- Any other medications that affect how your immune system works
- Any medications taken to treat a heart condition or high blood pressure, particularly digoxin, diltiazem, furosemide, verapamil, or valsartan
- Any statin medications taken to reduce cholesterol levels, such as simvastatin, pravastatin, or rosuvastatin
- Any medications taken to treat fungal infections, particularly ketoconazole or fluconazole
- Any antibiotics taken to treat a bacterial infection, particularly erythromycin, telithromycin, clarithromycin, rifampicin, rifapentine, or rifabutin
- Any medications taken to treat seizures, particularly carbamazepine, phenytoin, or phenobarbital
- Bosentan, taken to treat pulmonary artery hypertension
- Dabigatran, taken to thin the blood
- Glibenclamide, metformin, or repaglinide, taken to treat diabetes
- Ergot alkaloids, taken to treat migraines and headaches
- Fentanyl, taken to treat cancer pain
- Pimozide or quetiapine, taken to treat mental health problems
- Cisapride, taken to treat stomach problems
- Colchicine, taken to treat gout
- Cyclosporine, sirolimus, or tacrolimus, taken to suppress the immune system
- Methotrexate, taken to treat cancer, rheumatoid arthritis and psoriasis
- An herbal supplement called St John’s Wort
Lynparza warnings & precautions
Lynparza can harm your unborn baby and cause a miscarriage. If you become pregnant or think you’re pregnant, contact your doctor right away. If you’re a woman who can become pregnant, you should use effective birth control when taking Lynparza, and for up to six months after your last dose.
If you’re a man in a relationship with a woman who is pregnant, or who can become pregnant, you should use effective birth control when taking Lynparza, and for up to three months after your last dose. Don’t donate sperm when taking Lynparza, and for up to three months after your last dose.
You should avoid grapefruits, grapefruit juice, Seville oranges, and juice made from Seville oranges when taking Lynparza. A substance in them can increase the amount of Lynparza in your blood.
Don’t take Lynparza if you:
- Are allergic to the active ingredient olaparib
- Are allergic to any of the other ingredients in Lynparza
- Are pregnant or are planning to become pregnant
- Are under 18 years of age
Talk to your doctor before taking Lynparza if you:
- Are taking any of the medications that could interact with Lynparza
- Have any lung or breathing problems
- Have any kidney problems
- Are breastfeeding or are planning to breastfeed
*Qualifying persons may obtain medications directly from patient assistance programs without any out-of-pocket cost (or for less than $49 per medication). However, our monthly flat rate of just $49 per medication spares you the hassle of tracking down the different programs and filling out all the required paperwork for each program.
Enrollees enjoy a full-service solution, as NiceRx assists them and their physicians with the entire process. We prepare all required documents for the physician to sign, help enrollees manage all prescription refills, monitor eligibility criteria, and maintain enrollment.
**If you do not receive medications because you were determined to be ineligible for the prescription assistance by the applicable pharmaceutical companies and you have a letter of denial, we will refund any fees you paid toward medications for which you did not qualify to receive prescription assistance (“Refund”).
To receive a refund, you must send the letter of denial to us by fax to 888-517-7444, or by e-mail to [email protected] within 30 days of your receipt of such letter. The Refund is your sole and exclusive remedy for any fees you may wish to dispute.