Natazia Patient assistance program
Complete a free online enrollment application to find out if you’re eligible to pay only $49 per month for your Natazia medication with our help.Get Started Now
Secure: Your personal and medical information is safe with us
Convenient: Your medication is delivered straight to your door
Ongoing refills: Your medication is refilled automatically
NiceRx works with your healthcare provider to help you access affordable medications directly from U.S. pharmaceutical companies.
An introduction to NiceRx(01:52)
Next steps after qualifying(00:38)
Uploading documents and billing(00:50)
SSN & billing information(00:33)
Medication delivery time(00:41)
How it works
Get started by filling out the online enrollment application to find out if you are eligible.
NiceRx verifies your eligibility for medication assistance and notifies you if you are qualified. The pharmaceutical company provides your medication for free and you only pay our service fee.
You may be required to submit further information and documents required by the pharmaceutical company which can be securely uploaded online.
Your application is created and sent to your doctor for signature. At this stage, you will be billed $49 and will not be billed again until you receive your first medication delivery.
Your application is sent to the pharmaceutical company. You will be billed again once you receive your medication. We handle the entire ordering process including requesting ongoing refills.
Your monthly Natazia cost savings if eligible
If you are eligible for the Natazia patient assistance program you can get your medication for free. Our monthly flat rate of $49 per medication covers the cost of our services in applying for the program and requesting your ongoing refills on your behalf. If you obtain your Natazia through NiceRx, you will only pay $49 a month regardless of the retail price of your medication.
Am I eligible for the Natazia patient assistance program?
You could receive your Natazia without paying the full retail price if you meet the eligibility criteria for assistance. This criteria is set by the pharmaceutical companies who are providing assistance programs. At NiceRx we review each application individually, although the main factors considered by most programs are:
- I am a permanent, legal resident of the United States or Puerto Rico
- I am uninsured or my insurance doesn’t cover my medication
- I meet certain income eligibility requirements
How do I apply for Natazia patient assistance?
We do everything that we can to take the hassle and stress out of applying for patient assistance programs. Simply start by filling in our enrollment application. We will ask for details about your healthcare provider, your insurance, and your household income. This information is required by the pharmaceutical companies you are applying to for assistance. We may also be able to help you access patient assistance for other medications that you have been prescribed, so be sure to tell us about any medications you are taking as well as Natazia.
NiceRx will review the information you have provided, and if we determine that you may be eligible for assistance, we will seek to enroll you in the Natazia patient assistance program. We will handle the enrollment process for you by working with your healthcare provider and preparing all the required paperwork for your doctor to sign. We will also request your Natazia medication refills on your behalf for up to 1 year once you are enrolled in the program.
Is NiceRx a Natazia coupons provider?
At NiceRx, we help eligible individuals access the Natazia patient assistance program. This means that we are not a Natazia coupon, a Natazia discount card, or a Natazia copay card provider. We do not offer any medication trial offers, or free Natazia samples.
Can NiceRx help me get Natazia if I have insurance?
We may be able to help you if you have insurance, including if your insurance company will not pay for your Natazia medication, or you have a high copay or coinsurance responsibility. We may even be able to assist if you do not have insurance. Please fill in our enrollment application to find out more.
How much is Natazia with insurance?
The cost of Natazia will vary in line with the specific terms of your healthcare plan. For further details about what you may need to pay, your insurance provider or pharmacist will be able to calculate the copay costs with your current insurance.
How much does Natazia cost without insurance?
Natazia costs without insurance will vary depending on how many you buy and the retailer you buy it from. As a guide, Natazia oral tablet multiphasic will typically cost around $720 for 84 tablets. If you obtain your medication through NiceRx, you will pay a flat monthly rate of $49 per medication regardless of its retail price.
What is Natazia?
Natazia contains the prescription medicines dienogest and estradiol. Dienogest and estradiol are female hormones that stop the ovaries in women from releasing eggs. These hormones also cause a thickening in the lining of the uterus as well as an increase in the production of mucus in the uterus. This makes it more difficult for sperm to enter the uterus and more difficult for a fertilized egg to attach itself to the lining of the uterus wall.
Natazia is used for the treatment of heavy menstrual bleeding and to prevent pregnancy.
Natazia active ingredients
Natazia contains a combination of dienogest and estradiol. The Natazia pack contains 5 different colors of pills. 1 pill should be taken each day in the exact order directed on the pack. You should follow the arrows shown on each row of pills in the pack.
It is recommended that you use a back-up birth control, such as condoms or a spermicide, for the first 9 days. Do not take two different kinds of birth control pills at the same time.
Missing a pill by more than 12 hours will increase your chances of becoming pregnant. Also vomiting or having diarrhea within 4 hours after taking a pill is the same as missing that dose. Depending on which day you are on in the pack will affect what you should do. You must read your pack for instructions.
Natazia will not protect you from sexually transmitted diseases as well as HIV and AIDS. Using a condom is the only way to protect yourself from these types of diseases.
Natazia side effects
The most common side effects caused by Natazia include:
- Nausea, vomiting
- Light vaginal bleeding or spotting
- Breast pain or tenderness
- Weight gain
- Problems with contact lenses
In rare instances, Natazia can cause more serious side effects. These can include:
- Signs of a stroke – sudden numbness or weakness especially down one side of the body, sudden severe headache, slurred speech, problems with vision or balance
- Signs of a blood clot – chest pain, sudden cough, wheezing, coughing up blood, swelling or warmth in one or both legs
- Symptoms of a heart attack – chest pain or pressure spreading to your jaw or shoulder, nausea, sweating
- Severe stomach pain, fever, tiredness, loss of appetite, dark urine, darker stools, yellowing of the skin or eyes (jaundice)
- Sudden and severe pelvic pain
- Change in the pattern or severity of migraine headaches
- Swelling in your hands, ankles, or feet
- Breast lumps
- Problems sleeping, weakness, tired feeling, changes in mood
Your doctor will assess the benefits of using Natazia against your risk of side effects.
Natazia drug interactions
Natazia can interact with other medications. These include:
- Treatment for skin cancer – bexarotene
- Antiviral treatments – boceprevir, fosamprenavir, telaprevir
- Anticonvulsants for seizures – carbamazepine, oxcarbazepine, phenytoin, phenobarbital
- Treatments for muscle spasms – dantrolene, tizanidine
- Treatments for cancer – carfilzomib, encorafenib, lenalidomide, thalidomide
- Treatments to prevent rejection of transplanted organs – mycophenolate mofetil
- Treatments for infections – griseofulvin, rifampin
- Tranexamic acid – medicines to help control bleeding
This list is not exhaustive and other drugs may interact with Natazia.
Natazia warning and precautions
You should not use Natazia if you:
- Are allergic to the active ingredient dienogest or estradiol
- Are allergic to any of the other ingredients in Natazia
- Have untreated or uncontrolled high blood pressure
- Have heart disease
- Have a blood-clotting disorder or circulation problems
- Have problems with your eyes, kidneys, or circulation caused by diabetes
- Have a history of hormone-related cancer such as breast or uterine cancer
- Have unusual vaginal bleeding that has not been checked by a doctor
- Have liver disease or liver cancer
- Suffer from severe migraine headaches
- Smoke and are over 35 years old
- Are breastfeeding or are planning to breastfeed
Talk to your doctor before using Natazia if you:
- Are taking any of the medications that could interact with Natazia
- Have high blood pressure, high cholesterol or triglycerides, or if you are overweight
- Have a history of depression
- Have diabetes, underactive thyroid, gallbladder disease
- Suffer from seizures or epilepsy
- Have a history of jaundice caused by pregnancy or birth control pills
*Qualifying persons may obtain medications directly from patient assistance programs without any out-of-pocket cost (or for less than $49 per medication). However, our monthly flat rate of just $49 per medication spares you the hassle of tracking the different programs and filling out all the required paperwork for each program. Subject to medication availability.
Enrollees enjoy a full-service solution, as NiceRx assists them and their physicians with the entire process. We prepare all required documents for the physician to sign, help enrollees manage all prescription refills, monitor eligibility criteria, and maintain enrollment.
**If you do not receive medications because you were determined to be ineligible for the prescription assistance by the applicable pharmaceutical companies and you have a letter of denial, we will refund any fees you paid toward medications for which you did not qualify to receive prescription assistance (“Refund”).
To receive a refund, you must send the letter of denial to us by fax to 888-517-7444, or by e-mail to [email protected] within 30 days of your receipt of such letter. The Refund is your sole and exclusive remedy for any fees you may wish to dispute.
The content on this website is intended for information purposes only. It does not constitute medical advice. The information on this website should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for professional medical advice. You should always speak to your doctor regarding the risks and benefits of any treatment.