Ninlaro Patient assistance program
Complete a free online enrollment application to find out if you’re eligible to pay only $49 per month for your Ninlaro medication with our help.Get started today
- Secure: Your personal and medical information is safe with us
- Convenient: We manage the whole process and we’re here to assist you
- Ongoing refills: We request your medication refills on your behalf
NiceRx works with your healthcare provider to help you access affordable medications directly from U.S. pharmaceutical companies.
An introduction to NiceRx(01:52)
Next steps after qualifying(00:38)
Uploading documents and billing(00:50)
SSN & billing information(00:33)
Medication delivery time(00:41)
How it works
Get started by filling out the online enrollment application to find out if you are eligible.
NiceRx verifies your eligibility for medication assistance and notifies you if you are qualified. The pharmaceutical company provides your medication for free and you only pay our service fee.
You may be required to submit further information and documents required by the pharmaceutical company which can be securely uploaded online.
Your application is created and sent to your doctor for signature. At this stage, you will be billed $49 and will not be billed again until you receive your first medication delivery.
Your application is sent to the pharmaceutical company. You will be billed again once you receive your medication. We handle the entire ordering process including requesting ongoing refills.
Your monthly Ninlaro cost savings if eligible
If you are eligible to receive your Ninlaro prescription through the patient assistance program, your medication will be free. We charge a flat monthly price of $49 per medication to cover the cost of our services.
Am I eligible for Ninlaro patient assistance?
To be eligible for the Ninlaro patient assistance program, you will need to meet specific eligibility criteria set by the pharmaceutical company. At NiceRx, we review each Ninlaro enrollment application individually. The main factors considered are:
- I am a permanent, legal resident of the United States or Puerto Rico
- I am uninsured or my insurance doesn’t cover my medication
- I meet certain income eligibility requirements
How do I apply for the Ninlaro patient assistance program?
Applying for the Ninlaro patient assistance program through NiceRx is simple. Begin by completing the enrollment application on our website. We will ask for details about your healthcare provider, your insurance plan, and your household income. This information is required by the pharmaceutical manufacturers that supply your medication. We may be able to help you access patient assistance for other medications as well as Ninlaro, so please tell us about any medications that you have been prescribed.
If we determine that you may be eligible for Ninlaro assistance, we will handle the full enrollment process on your behalf. We will work with your healthcare provider to prepare and submit all the documents required for you to enroll. If you are successfully enrolled in the Ninlaro patient assistance program, we will also request your Ninlaro medication refills for up to 1 year. At the end of your enrollment period, we will contact you for updated details and seek to re-enroll you in the program.
Is NiceRx a Ninlaro coupons provider?
NiceRx does not provide Ninlaro coupons, discount cards or copay cards. We do not offer printable Ninlaro manufacturer coupons, Ninlaro discounts, rebates, Ninlaro savings cards, trial offers, or free samples. We are a service provider that helps eligible individuals access patient assistance programs. Our service cost is $49 a month per medication, so you will likely save more on your Ninlaro medication with NiceRx.
Can NiceRx help me get Ninlaro if I have insurance?
NiceRx may be able to help you access Ninlaro patient assistance if:
- You have a high copay or coinsurance responsibility for Ninlaro
- Your insurance company will not pay for your Ninlaro prescription
- You do not have insurance
Complete your enrollment application online to find out more.
How much is Ninlaro with insurance?
Your individual healthcare plan will determine the cost of Ninlaro with insurance. To find out what you will need to pay, contact your pharmacist or insurance provider. They will be able to calculate your copay with your current insurance.
How much does Ninlaro cost without insurance?
Ninlaro prices without insurance will vary by retailer. As a guide, Ninlaro oral capsules 2.3 mg will typically cost around $11,400 for 3 capsules.
What is Ninlaro?
Ninlaro contains the prescription medicine ixazomib, a treatment that helps to stop the spread of cancer in your body. Ninlaro is used in combination with lenalidomide and dexamethasone to treat cancer known as multiple myeloma. It is normally used in people who have already tried at least one other treatment for their multiple myeloma.
Ninlaro should not be used with lenalidomide if you are pregnant, or if you are a man and your partner is pregnant. Lenalidomide causes life-threatening birth defects or can cause the death of a baby if the mother or the father is taking this medicine at the time of conception or during pregnancy.
It is not known if Ninlaro is safe and effective in children.
Ninlaro active ingredients
Ixazomib blocks the action of proteasome. Proteasome is a cylinder-like protein complex that helps to break down damaged or unneeded proteins in the body. The effects of ixazomib on proteasome are reversible.
In clinical studies, ixazomib is seen to cause cell death of multiple myeloma cells and has also been shown to be effective against multiple myeloma in patients who have previously used medications such as bortezomib, lenalidomide, and dexamethasone unsuccessfully.
Using ixazomib with lenalidomide has a greater effect on multiple myeloma than using each medication on its own.
Ninlaro side effects
The most common side effects caused by Ninlaro include:
- Diarrhea or constipation
- Nausea, vomiting
- Back pain
- Low blood platelets
- Swelling or nerve problems in your hands and feet
In rare instances, Ninlaro can cause more serious side effects. These can include:
- Severe ongoing nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, constipation
- Problems with your vision
- Skin rash
- Rapid weight gain
- Upper stomach pain, jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes)
- Easily bruised, unusual bleeding
- Cold or flu-like symptoms
- Feeling numb or tingling, pain or burning feeling in your hands or feet, feeling weak
- Shingles – tingly or painful rash on one side of your body
Your doctor will assess the benefits of using Ninlaro against your risk of side effects.
Ninlaro drug interactions
Ninlaro can interact with other medications. These include:
- Treatments for auto-immune diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis, Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis – adalimumab, infliximab, natalizumab, etanercept
- Treatments for mood disorders such as schizophrenia – clozapine
- Anticonvulsants for seizures – carbamazepine, phenobarbital, phenytoin
- Vaccines – BCG, influenza, rubella, rotavirus, smallpox, typhoid, varicella, yellow fever, zoster
- Treatments for multiple sclerosis – fingolimod, ozanimod, siponimod
- DMARDs (disease-modifying antirheumatic drugs) for rheumatoid arthritis – leflunomide, teriflunomide
- Antibiotics for bacterial infections – rifampin
- Immuno-suppressants – voclosporin
This list is not exhaustive and other drugs may interact with Ninlaro.
Ninlaro warning and precautions
You should not use Ninlaro if you:
- Are allergic to the active ingredient ixazomib
- Are allergic to any of the other ingredients in Ninlaro
- Are pregnant or are planning to become pregnant
- Are breastfeeding or are planning to breastfeed
Talk to your doctor before using Ninlaro if you:
- Are taking any of the medications that could interact with Ninlaro
- Have or had liver disease
- Have or had kidney disease or dialysis
*Qualifying persons may obtain medications directly from patient assistance programs without any out-of-pocket cost (or for less than $49 per medication). However, our monthly flat rate of just $49 per medication spares you the hassle of tracking down the different programs and filling out all the required paperwork for each program.
Enrollees enjoy a full-service solution, as NiceRx assists them and their physicians with the entire process. We prepare all required documents for the physician to sign, help enrollees manage all prescription refills, monitor eligibility criteria, and maintain enrollment.
**If you do not receive medications because you were determined to be ineligible for the prescription assistance by the applicable pharmaceutical companies and you have a letter of denial, we will refund any fees you paid toward medications for which you did not qualify to receive prescription assistance (“Refund”).
To receive a refund, you must send the letter of denial to us by fax to 888-517-7444, or by e-mail to [email protected] within 30 days of your receipt of such letter. The Refund is your sole and exclusive remedy for any fees you may wish to dispute.
The content on this website is intended for information purposes only. It does not constitute medical advice. The information on this website should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for professional medical advice. You should always speak to your doctor regarding the risks and benefits of any treatment.