Novolin 70/30 Coupon & Prices
Complete a free online enrollment application to find out if you’re eligible to pay only $49 per month for your Novolin 70/30 medication with our help.Get Started Now
Secure: Your personal and medical information is safe with us
Convenient: Your medication is delivered straight to your door
Ongoing refills: Your medication is refilled automatically
Secure: Your personal and medical information is safe with us
Convenient: We manage the whole process and we’re here to assist you
Ongoing refills: We request your medication refills on your behalf
NiceRx works with your healthcare provider to help you access affordable medications directly from U.S. pharmaceutical companies.
How it works
Get started by filling out the online enrollment application to find out if you are eligible for assistance.
NiceRx verifies your eligibility for medication assistance and notifies you if you are pre-qualified. The pharmaceutical company provides your medication for free, and you only pay our service fee.
We will request documents to be submitted by you and your healthcare provider that are required by the pharmaceutical company to complete your enrollment.
Once approved, the pharmaceutical company typically ships a 90-day supply of medication to your home or healthcare provider’s address. Final acceptance is determined by the pharmaceutical company.
Your monthly Novolin 70/30 cost savings if eligible
The Novolin 70/30 patient assistance program can provide your medication for free. We simply charge $49 a month per medication to cover the cost of our services. With NiceRx, you will only pay $49 to obtain your Novolin 70/30, regardless of the retail price.
Am I eligible for the Novolin 70/30 patient assistance program?
To find out if you are eligible for Novolin 70/30 assistance you can apply online using our enrollment application. Each pharmaceutical company sets its eligibility criteria, and we will review your application individually to determine if you may be eligible. The three main factors to consider are:
- I am a permanent, legal resident of the United States or Puerto Rico
- I am uninsured or my insurance doesn’t cover my medication
- I meet certain income eligibility requirements
How do I apply for the Novolin 70/30 patient assistance program?
Our application process aims to make it as easy as possible to apply for the Novolin 70/30 patient assistance program. The first step is to complete our online enrollment application. We will ask you for details about your healthcare provider, your insurance plan, and your household income as this information is required by the pharmaceutical companies. We may be able to help you apply for other patient assistance programs too, so be sure to tell us about any medications you are taking as well as Novolin 70/30.
NiceRx will review your application and determine whether you may be eligible for Novolin 70/30 assistance. If so, we will handle the full enrollment process for you and prepare all required documents for your healthcare provider to sign. Once you are successfully enrolled in the Novolin 70/30 patient assistance program, we will help you manage your prescription refills by requesting refills on your behalf throughout your enrollment period. At the end of your enrollment period we will contact you for updated information and seek to re-enroll you so you can continue to access affordable Novolin 70/30.
Is NiceRx a Novolin 70/30 coupons provider?
NiceRx is a service provider that helps eligible individuals access the Novolin 70/30 patient assistance program. We do not offer trial offers or free Novolin 70/30 samples. When obtaining your medication through NiceRx, you will only pay $49 a month per medication. This will likely save you more money than if you were to use Novolin 70/30 coupons, discount cards, or Novolin 70/30 copay cards.
Can NiceRx help me get Novolin 70/30 if I have insurance?
NiceRx may be able to help you if your insurance company will not pay for your Novolin 70/30 medication. We may also be able to help if you have a high copay or coinsurance responsibility. Whether you have insurance or not, apply online using our enrollment application to find out more.
How much is Novolin 70/30 with insurance?
The cost of Novolin 70/30 will vary by the terms of your healthcare plan. To find out what you might need to pay for Novolin 70/30 with insurance, your insurance provider or pharmacist will be able to help you calculate the copay costs with your current insurance.
How much does Novolin 70/30 cost without insurance?
Novolin 70/30 prices without insurance will vary depending on how much you buy. Prices will also vary by retailer. As a guide, Novolin 70/30, 100unit/ml typically costs $145 for 10 milliliters.
What is Novolin 70/30?
Insulin is a hormone normally produced by the pancreas, its function is to lower blood sugar levels. It does this by helping cells in your body absorb the glucose from the blood for energy. Diabetes mellitus is a condition where the body is unable to produce enough insulin or does not respond to the insulin made as it normally would. This can lead to high blood sugar levels.
Novolin 70/30 is a man-made insulin that is a combination of 70% NPH, human insulin isophane suspension, and 30% regular human insulin. These insulins are structurally the same as the insulin produced by the pancreas in your body. Novolin 70/30 is used to help control high blood sugar levels in patients with diabetes mellitus.
Novolin 70/30 is given as an injection under your skin. It should NOT be injected where the skin is damaged or at the same point on your skin two times in a row. A healthcare professional will show you how to use and store Novolin 70/30 pens.
Novolin 70/30 active ingredients
Novolin 70/30 is a mixture of 70% NPH, human insulin isophane suspension, and 30% regular, human insulin. Insulin isophane is classed as an intermediate-acting insulin, and insulin regular is classed as a short-acting insulin. Using the two types of insulin in this combination helps to improve blood sugar control in adults with diabetes mellitus.
Novolin 70/30 side effects
The most common side effects caused by Novolin 70/30 include:
- Hypoglycemia – low blood sugar levels
- Weight gain
- Swelling in your hands or feet
- Itching, rash, thickening, or pits where the shot was given
In rare instances, Novolin 70/30 can cause more serious side effects. These can include:
- Severe allergic reactions – swelling where the shot was given, skin rash all over the body, problems breathing, tightness in your chest, feeling faint, or swelling of your tongue or throat
- Severe fluid retention – weight gain, swollen hands or feet, difficulty breathing
- Hypokalemia (low blood potassium levels) – irregular heartbeat, feeling thirsty, increased urination, leg cramps, feeling weak or tired
Your doctor will assess the benefits of using Novolin 70/30 against your risk of side effects.
Novolin 70/30 drug interactions
Novolin 70/30 can interact with other medications. These include:
- Antibiotics such as cinoxacin, ciprofloxacin, enoxacin, norfloxacin, ofloxacin
- Thiazolidinedione medications (TZDs) such as pioglitazone and rosiglitazone, taken to treat diabetes
- Any other diabetes medications – metformin, glipizide
- Any atypical antipsychotic medications – clozapine, olanzapine, and quetiapine
- Alcohol or any medications that contain alcohol
- Angiotensin II receptor blockers such as candesartan, losartan, and valsartan, taken to treat high blood pressure
- Angiotensin-converting enzyme (ACE) inhibitors such as captopril, enalapril, and perindopril, taken to treat high blood pressure and certain heart conditions
- Antidepressants, including monoamine oxidase inhibitors and selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors – phenelzine, selegiline, and sertraline
- Beta 2-stimulants taken to treat asthma – salmeterol, formoterol
- Beta-blockers taken to treat high blood pressure – propranolol, sotalol
- Clonidine taken to treat a range of conditions including high blood pressure
- Corticosteroids such as cortisone and prednisolone
- Diuretics taken to make you lose water and salt, usually to treat high blood pressure – bumetanide, furosemide
- Estrogen containing drugs including birth control and hormone replacements
- Fenofibrate taken to lower blood triglyceride levels
- Thyroid hormones taken to treat thyroid gland disorders – levothyroxine, liothyronine
This list is not exhaustive and other drugs may interact with Novolin 70/30.
Novolin 70/30 warning and precautions
You should not use Novolin 70/30 if you:
- Are allergic to the active ingredient insulin
- Are allergic to any of the other ingredients in Novolin 70/30
- Are suffering from hypoglycemia
- Are younger than 18 years old
Talk to your doctor before using Novolin 70/30 if you:
- Are taking any of the medications that could interact with Novolin 70/30
- Have congestive heart failure
- Have liver disease
- Have Kidney disease
- Have hypokalemia – low blood potassium levels
- Are pregnant or are planning to become pregnant
- Are breastfeeding or are planning to breastfeed
*Qualifying persons may obtain medications directly from patient assistance programs without any out-of-pocket cost (or for less than $49 per medication). However, our monthly flat rate of just $49 per medication spares you the hassle of tracking the different programs and filling out all the required paperwork for each program. Subject to medication availability and acceptance by the pharmaceutical companies. NiceRx is not responsible for any delays or rejection by the pharmaceutical companies.
Enrollees enjoy a full-service solution, as NiceRx assists them and their physicians with the entire process. We prepare all required documents for the physician to sign, help enrollees manage all prescription refills, monitor eligibility criteria, and maintain enrollment.
**If you do not receive medications because you were determined to be ineligible for the prescription assistance by the applicable pharmaceutical companies and you have a letter of denial, we will refund any fees you paid toward medications for which you did not qualify to receive prescription assistance (“Refund”).
To receive a refund, you must send the letter of denial to us by fax to 888-517-7444, or by e-mail to [email protected] within 30 days of your receipt of such letter. The Refund is your sole and exclusive remedy for any fees you may wish to dispute.
The content on this website is intended for information purposes only. It does not constitute medical advice. The information on this website should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for professional medical advice. You should always speak to your doctor regarding the risks and benefits of any treatment.