Otezla Patient assistance program
Complete a free online enrollment application to find out if you’re eligible to pay only $49 per month for your Otezla medication.Get started today
- Secure: Your personal and medical information is safe with us
- Convenient: We manage the whole process and we’re here to assist you
- Ongoing refills: We request your medication refills on your behalf
NiceRx works with your healthcare provider to help you access affordable medications directly from U.S. pharmaceutical companies.
Your monthly Otezla cost savings if eligible
If you are eligible for the Otezla patient assistance program, you could receive your prescription for a flat fee of just $49 per month. Every month, you could save:
|Strength||Avg. monthly price at
a US pharmacy
|30mg 60 tablets||$3,400.00||$49.00||$3,351.00|
Am I eligible for the Otezla patient assistance program?
To understand your potential eligibility for Otezla assistance, it’s important to know the criteria often considered by most programs. In most cases, the majority of programs will assess the following criteria:
- I am a permanent, legal resident of the United States or Puerto Rico
- I am uninsured or my insurance doesn’t cover my medication
- I meet certain income eligibility requirements
How do I apply for the Otezla patient assistance program?
To apply for the Otezla patient assistance program, simply complete your enrollment application online with NiceRx. Our process is simple and straightforward. We will need you to provide specific information that is required by the pharmaceutical manufacturers who ship your medication. This includes the full details of your healthcare provider, your insurance plan, and your household income, as well as any medication you currently take.
We will determine your eligibility for Otezla assistance and handle the full enrollment process for you. We will also request your Otezla medication refills on your behalf for up to one year, if you are successfully enrolled in the program.
Is NiceRx an Otezla coupons provider?
NiceRx is not an Otezla coupon, an Otezla discount card, or an Otezla copay card provider. We are a service provider that helps eligible individuals access the Otezla patient assistance program.
If you are looking for cheap Otezla, keep in mind you can likely save more on an ongoing basis with NiceRx. This is compared to printable Otezla manufacturer coupons, Otezla discounts, rebates, Otezla savings cards, trial offers, or free Otezla samples. Remember, your total cost for the medication will always be $49 per month.
Can NiceRx help me get Otezla if I have insurance?
Yes, we may be able to help you if you have insurance and your insurance company won’t pay for your Otezla medication, or you have a high copay or coinsurance responsibility. This may even be the case if you don’t have insurance. Apply online with NiceRx to find out more.
How much is Otezla with insurance?
How much you will need to pay for Otezla with insurance will depend on your healthcare plan. To find out more, your insurance provider or pharmacist will be able to calculate your copay with your current insurance.
How much does Otezla cost without insurance?
Otezla prices without insurance will vary depending on the amount and the dose you buy, and where you buy it from. As a guide, a pack of 60, 30 mg Otezla tablets will usually cost in the region of $4,000 to $6,000.
What is Otezla?
Otezla is a medication prescribed to adults to treat plaque psoriasis, psoriatic arthritis, and mouth ulcers caused by Behçet’s disease. Otezla comes as a tablet that you swallow.
Plaque psoriasis, psoriatic arthritis, and Behçet’s disease can’t be cured, but medications can help manage the conditions and reduce symptoms. Otezla can reduce the inflammation caused by your immune system that underlies these conditions, giving you relief from your symptoms and improving your quality of life.
Otezla active ingredients
The active ingredient in Otezla is called apremilast. It reduces inflammation in your body. Apremilast works by blocking an enzyme in your body called phosphodiesterase 4. This enzyme is involved in the process your immune system uses to cause inflammation. By blocking this enzyme, apremilast interrupts this process, reducing inflammation in your body. This can reduce psoriatic skin plaques, limit swelling and pain in your joints, and help clear up and prevent mouth ulcers caused by Behçet’s disease.
Otezla side effects & Otezla drug interactions
The most common side effects caused by Otezla include:
- Feeling sick (nausea)
- Being sick (vomiting)
- Upper abdominal pain
- An increase in upper respiratory tract infections
- An increase in colds
More serious Otezla side effects, include:
- Severe allergic reactions to the medication
- New or worsening mental health conditions, including depression, suicidal thoughts and behaviors, and other mood changes
- Severe diarrhea, nausea, or vomiting
- Weight loss
Otezla can also interact with other medications, including:
- Rifampicin, an antibiotic usually used to treat tuberculosis
- Phenytoin, phenobarbital, or carbamazepine, medications used to treat seizures and epilepsy
- St John’s Wort, an herbal supplement often taken to help with anxiety and depression
Otezla warnings & precautions
Don’t take Otezla if you:
- Are allergic to the active ingredient apremilast
- Are allergic to any of the other ingredients in Otezla (you can find these listed in the leaflet which comes with the medication)
- Are under 18 years of age
Talk to your physician before taking Otezla if you:
- Are taking any of the medications that could interact with Otezla
- Have a mental health or mood disorder, like depression
- Have, or have had, suicidal thoughts or have ever tried to commit suicide
- Have severe kidney problems
- Are prone to severe diarrhea, nausea, or vomiting
- Are underweight for your height and age
- Are pregnant or are planning to become pregnant
- Are breastfeeding or are planning to breastfeed
*Qualifying persons may obtain medications directly from patient assistance programs without any out-of-pocket cost (or for less than $49 per medication). However, our monthly flat rate of just $49 per medication spares you the hassle of tracking down the different programs and filling out all the required paperwork for each program.
Enrollees enjoy a full-service solution, as NiceRx assists them and their physicians with the entire process. We prepare all required documents for the physician to sign, help enrollees manage all prescription refills, monitor eligibility criteria, and maintain enrollment.
**If you do not receive medications because you were determined to be ineligible for the prescription assistance by the applicable pharmaceutical companies and you have a letter of denial, we will refund any fees you paid toward medications for which you did not qualify to receive prescription assistance (“Refund”).
To receive a refund, you must send the letter of denial to us by fax to 888-517-7444, or by e-mail to [email protected] within 30 days of your receipt of such letter. The Refund is your sole and exclusive remedy for any fees you may wish to dispute.