Tremfya Patient assistance program
Complete a free online enrollment application to find out if you’re eligible to pay only $49 per month for your Tremfya medication.Get started today
- Secure: Your personal and medical information is safe with us
- Convenient: We manage the whole process and we’re here to assist you
- Ongoing refills: We request your medication refills on your behalf
NiceRx works with your healthcare provider to help you access affordable medications directly from U.S. pharmaceutical companies.
Your monthly Tremfya cost savings if eligible
The Tremfya patient assistance program can provide your medication for free. We simply charge $49 a month per medication to cover the cost of our services. With NiceRx, you’ll only pay $49 to obtain your Tremfya, regardless of the retail price.
Am I eligible for the Tremfya patient assistance program?
To find out if you are eligible for Tremfya assistance you can apply online using our enrollment application. Each pharmaceutical company sets its eligibility criteria and we will review your application individually to determine if you may be eligible. The three main factors to consider are:
- I am a permanent, legal resident of the United States or Puerto Rico
- I am uninsured or my insurance doesn’t cover my medication
- I meet certain income eligibility requirements
How do I apply for the Tremfya patient assistance program?
Our application process aims to make it as easy as possible to apply for the Tremfya patient assistance program. The first step is to complete our online enrollment application. We’ll ask you for details about your healthcare provider, your insurance plan, and your household income as this information is required by the pharmaceutical companies. We may be able to help you apply for other patient assistance programs too, so be sure to tell us about any medications you are taking as well as Tremfya.
NiceRx will review your application and determine whether you may be eligible for Tremfya assistance. If so, we’ll handle the full enrollment process for you and prepare all required documents for your healthcare provider to sign. Once you are successfully enrolled in the Tremfya patient assistance program, we’ll help you manage your prescription refills by requesting refills on your behalf throughout your enrollment period. At the end of your enrollment period, we’ll contact you for updated information and seek to re-enroll you so you can continue to access affordable Tremfya.
Is NiceRx a Tremfya coupons provider?
NiceRx is a service provider that helps eligible individuals access the Tremfya patient assistance program. We do not offer trial offers or free Tremfya samples. When obtaining your medication through NiceRx, you’ll only pay $49 a month per medication. This will likely save you more money than if you were to use Tremfya coupons, discount cards, or Tremfya copay cards.
Can NiceRx help me get Tremfya if I have insurance?
NiceRx may be able to help you if your insurance company won’t pay for your Tremfya medication. We may also be able to help if you have a high copay or coinsurance responsibility. Whether you have insurance or not, apply online using our enrollment application to find out more.
How much is Tremfya with insurance?
The cost of Tremfya will vary by the terms of your healthcare plan. To find out what you might need to pay for Tremfya with insurance, your insurance provider or pharmacist will be able to help you calculate the copay costs with your current insurance.
How much does Tremfya cost without insurance?
Tremfya prices without insurance will vary by retailer, but as a guide, 100 ml of Tremfya solution (enough for one monthly injection), will likely cost over $11,000.
What is Tremfya?
Tremfya is a prescription medication given to adults to treat moderate to severe plaque psoriasis and active psoriatic arthritis. You take Tremfya by injecting it under your skin (subcutaneous injection) using either a prefilled syringe or a One-Press injector device. Your doctor or another healthcare professional will show you how to do this. You usually take Tremfya once, wait four weeks, take it a second time, then once every eight weeks after that, although always make sure you take your Tremfya exactly as directed by the doctor who prescribed it to you.
Plaque psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis are inflammatory autoimmune diseases triggered by the same underlying immune system disorder. They’re caused by your immune system mistakenly attacking healthy parts of your body, causing inflammation. Whilst inflammation is usually beneficial, it helps your body heal and protect itself from infection, inflammation in healthy tissue can cause damage.
If you have plaque psoriasis or psoriatic arthritis, your doctor may have prescribed Tremfya to you. It’s an immunosuppressant medication that reduces how much inflammation your immune system can cause. This can help to ease your symptoms and to make flare-ups of symptoms less likely. Tremfya is sometimes used alone, sometimes it’s used alongside other treatments, as directed by your doctor.
Tremfya active ingredients
The active ingredient in Tremfya is called guselkumab. It’s a type of drug called a monoclonal antibody that has been especially designed to target a substance in your body called a cytokine.
Cytokines are a type of protein released by your immune system that attaches to the outside of cells, triggering them to begin the inflammatory process. But Tremfya can stop this from happening.
The guselkumab Tremfya contains binds to cytokines in your blood, stopping them from attaching to cells and starting inflammation. This reduces how much inflammation your immune system can cause in your skin and/or your joints, reducing your plaque psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis symptoms.
Tremfya side effects & Tremfya drug interactions
As with all medications, Tremfya can cause side effects. When these occur, the most common side effects include:
- Reactions at the site of injection, like itching, bruising, rashes, and pain
- Gastroenteritis (stomach flu)
- Joint pain
- An increased risk of upper respiratory tract infections, like colds and sinus infections
- An increased risk of bronchitis
- An increased risk of fungal infections
- An increased risk of herpes simplex infections
Tremfya can also cause more serious side effects. These are rarer but they can include:
- Severe allergic reactions to the medication that can cause skin rashes, dizziness, your chest to tighten, and swelling in your face, tongue, and throat that can make it difficult to breathe
- An increased risk of developing a serious infection, like tuberculosis and pneumonia, as Tremfya can reduce your immune system’s ability to fight infections
Tremfya can interact with other medications, which can change how Tremfya and the other medications work. It can also make some side effects more likely. These medications include:
- Any other medications you’re taking for plaque psoriasis or psoriatic arthritis, including topical medications (products you apply directly to your skin)
- Any medications you’re taking to treat a bacterial, viral, or fungal infection – any antibiotics, antivirals, or antifungal agents
Tremfya warnings & precautions
Tremfya isn’t suitable for everyone. Don’t take Tremfya if you:
- Are allergic to the active ingredient guselkumab
- Are allergic to any of the other ingredients in Tremfya
- Are under 18 years of age
Talk to your doctor before taking Tremfya if you:
- Are taking any of the medications that could interact with Tremfya
- Have tuberculosis or have recently been in contact with someone with tuberculosis
- Are currently being treated for an infection or have an untreated infection
- Have an infection that keeps going away and then coming back
- Have recently had a vaccine or are due to have a vaccine
- Are pregnant or are planning to become pregnant
- Are breastfeeding or are planning to breastfeed
*Qualifying persons may obtain medications directly from patient assistance programs without any out-of-pocket cost (or for less than $49 per medication). However, our monthly flat rate of just $49 per medication spares you the hassle of tracking down the different programs and filling out all the required paperwork for each program.
Enrollees enjoy a full-service solution, as NiceRx assists them and their physicians with the entire process. We prepare all required documents for the physician to sign, help enrollees manage all prescription refills, monitor eligibility criteria, and maintain enrollment.
**If you do not receive medications because you were determined to be ineligible for the prescription assistance by the applicable pharmaceutical companies and you have a letter of denial, we will refund any fees you paid toward medications for which you did not qualify to receive prescription assistance (“Refund”).
To receive a refund, you must send the letter of denial to us by fax to 888-517-7444, or by e-mail to [email protected] within 30 days of your receipt of such letter. The Refund is your sole and exclusive remedy for any fees you may wish to dispute.