Savella Coupon & Prices
Complete a free online enrollment application to find out if you’re eligible to pay only $49 per month for your Savella medication with our help.Get Started Now
Secure: Your personal and medical information is safe with us
Convenient: Your medication is delivered straight to your door
Ongoing refills: Your medication is refilled automatically
Secure: Your personal and medical information is safe with us
Convenient: We manage the whole process and we’re here to assist you
Ongoing refills: We request your medication refills on your behalf
NiceRx works with your healthcare provider to help you access affordable medications directly from U.S. pharmaceutical companies.
How it works
Get started by filling out the online enrollment application to find out if you are eligible for assistance.
NiceRx verifies your eligibility for medication assistance and notifies you if you are pre-qualified. The pharmaceutical company provides your medication for free, and you only pay our service fee.
We will request documents to be submitted by you and your healthcare provider that are required by the pharmaceutical company to complete your enrollment.
Once approved, the pharmaceutical company typically ships a 90-day supply of medication to your home or healthcare provider’s address. Final acceptance is determined by the pharmaceutical company.
Do you need help paying for your Savella prescription? Then try NiceRx. With our assistance, you may be able to get your Savella for a flat fee of $49 per month.*
By working with healthcare providers, we assist eligible individuals to access patient assistance programs for prescription medications. If you are looking for Savella assistance, we may be able to help you enroll in the Savella patient assistance program. We handle the full enrollment process for you, to help you get easy and affordable access to the medications you need.
Your monthly Savella cost savings if eligible
With NiceRx you could get your Savella prescription for a flat fee of $49 per month. This is the only fee you will need to pay, irrespective of the retail price of your medication. You could save the following if you are eligible for the Savella patient assistance program:
|Strength||Avg. monthly price at
a US pharmacy
|12.5mg 60 tablets||$415.00||$49.00||$366.00|
|25mg 60 tablets||$415.00||$49.00||$366.00|
|50mg 60 tablets||$415.00||$49.00||$366.00|
|100mg 60 tablets||$415.00||$49.00||$366.00|
Am I eligible for the Savella patient assistance program?
To be accepted in the Savella patient assistance program you will need to meet the eligibility criteria. We review each application individually at NiceRx, although the main factors considered by most programs are:
- I am a permanent, legal resident of the United States or Puerto Rico
- I am uninsured or my insurance doesn’t cover my medication
- I meet certain income eligibility requirements
How do I apply for the Savella patient assistance program?
Applying for the Savella patient assistance program is easy with NiceRx. Begin by completing your enrollment application online. At this stage, it’s important to let us know about any medication you take, including Savella. We’ll also ask for details about your healthcare provider, your insurance plan, and your household income.
Having determined whether you may be eligible for assistance, we’ll handle the enrollment process for you and will request your Savella medication refills on your behalf for up to one year.
Is NiceRx a Savella coupons provider?
NiceRx is not a Savella coupon, a Savella discount card, or a Savella copay card provider. We don’t offer printable Savella manufacturer coupons, Savella discounts, rebates, Savella savings cards, trial offers, or free Savella samples. We are a service provider that helps eligible individuals access the Savella patient assistance program.
Can NiceRx help me get Savella if I have insurance?
If your insurance company won’t pay for your Savella medication, or you have a high copay or coinsurance responsibility, we may be able to help. You can apply online to find out more. We may even be able to assist if you don’t have insurance.
How much is Savella with insurance?
To find out how much you will need to pay for Savella with insurance contact your insurance provider or pharmacist. They will be able to calculate your copay in line with the terms of your current insurance.
How much does Savella cost without insurance?
Savella prices without insurance will vary depending on the amount you buy and where you buy it from. As a guide, a pack of 60, 50 mg Savella tablets can cost between $465 and $520.
What is Savella?
Savella is a medication prescribed to adults to help them manage the symptoms of a pain condition called fibromyalgia. Fibromyalgia is a condition where you feel widespread pain across your body, and/or feel more sensitive to pain and pressure. You may also experience numbness, tingling, muscle spasms, and increased sensitivity to light, temperature, and noise.
Although there’s no cure for fibromyalgia, you can manage your condition with medications like Savella. You take Savella as a tablet that should be swallowed with water. It can help to reduce the pain you feel, which can then lead to an improvement of your other symptoms which are related to the pain.
Savella active ingredients
The active ingredient in Savella is called milnacipran. It’s a type of drug known as a serotonin–norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor (SNRI). These drugs are usually used to treat depression, but Savella isn’t an antidepressant. It has a similar action to SNRI antidepressants, as it alters your brain chemistry, but in Savella’s case, this has been shown to help treat fibromyalgia.
Milnacipran works by increasing the levels of two natural chemicals in your brain called serotonin and norepinephrine. Your brain produces these chemicals, and they help regulate your brain activity by allowing signals to pass through your brain cells.
Serotonin and norepinephrine are continually produced and broken-down in your brain. But milnacipran slows how quickly they’re broken-down, causing their levels to rise. This increase in serotonin and norepinephrine levels has been shown to reduce fibromyalgia pain.
Savella side effects & Savella drug interactions
The most common side effects caused by Savella include:
- A dry mouth
- Feeling sick (nausea)
- Being sick (vomiting)
- Trouble sleeping (insomnia)
- Hot flushes
- Increased sweating
- Heart palpitations
- An increased heart rate
- High blood pressure (hypertension)
In rare instances, Savella can cause more serious side effects, including:
- An increased risk of suicidal thoughts and suicide, particularly in young adults
- Manic episodes – these cause an increase in energy, racing thoughts, rapid speech, and impulsive behavior
- Severe allergic reactions to the medication
- Serotonin syndrome – a potentially life-threatening condition caused by high levels of serotonin
- A dangerous increase in blood pressure
- A dangerous increase in heart rate
- Liver problems that can reduce your liver function
- Seizures (convulsions)
- Difficulties urinating, and difficulties ejaculating in men
- Problems with your vision, including eye pain and changes in your vision
- Low blood salt levels, particularly in elderly patients
- An increased risk of bleeding, particularly if taken with drugs that stop your blood clotting. These include warfarin (Coumadin or Jantoven), nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs), such as ibuprofen or naproxen, or aspirin
Savella can interact with the following medications:
- Monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) antidepressants
- Any other antidepressants, like tricyclic antidepressants, SSRIs, other SNRIs, or lithium
- Any other medications that can affect your serotonin or norepinephrine levels
- Any other medications are taken to treat mental states and conditions, like mood and thought disorders, anxiety, or psychotic disorders
- Any medications that can reduce blood clotting, like warfarin (Coumadin or Jantoven), aspirin, or nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) like ibuprofen or naproxen
- Opioid pain medications, like fentanyl or tramadol
- An herbal supplement called St. John’s Wort
Savella warnings & precautions
Certain medications like Savella can increase the risk of suicidal thoughts and suicide in children and young adults. This often occurs in the first few months of treatment. It is important to monitor young adults for signs of sudden changes in behavior, mood, thoughts, or feelings.
A condition called discontinuation syndrome can occur if you stop taking Savella suddenly. When this happens serious withdrawal-like side effects can be experienced.
Savella can also cause side effects, like dizziness and slowed reactions, that can affect your ability to drive, operate machinery, or perform other dangerous tasks.
Savella isn’t suitable for everyone. Don’t take Savella if you:
- Are allergic to the active ingredient milnacipran, or any of the other ingredients in Savella
- Are taking a Monoamine Oxidase Inhibitor (MAOI). You shouldn’t take Savella if you’ve taken an MAOI in the last 14 days, and avoid taking an MAOI for five days after you last take Savella
- Are under 18 years of age
Talk to your doctor before taking Savella if you:
- Are taking any of the medications that could interact with Savella
- Have, or have had, depression, suicidal thoughts, or have ever tried to commit suicide
- Have, or have any family history, of mania or bipolar disorder
- Have ever had seizures (convulsions)
- Have any heart problems
- Have high blood pressure
- Have any kidney problems
- Have low blood sodium levels
- Have, or have had, any bleeding problems
- Drink alcohol
- Are pregnant
- Are breastfeeding or are planning to breastfeed
*Qualifying persons may obtain medications directly from patient assistance programs without any out-of-pocket cost (or for less than $49 per medication). However, our monthly flat rate of just $49 per medication spares you the hassle of tracking the different programs and filling out all the required paperwork for each program. Subject to medication availability and acceptance by the pharmaceutical companies. NiceRx is not responsible for any delays or rejection by the pharmaceutical companies.
Enrollees enjoy a full-service solution, as NiceRx assists them and their physicians with the entire process. We prepare all required documents for the physician to sign, help enrollees manage all prescription refills, monitor eligibility criteria, and maintain enrollment.
**If you do not receive medications because you were determined to be ineligible for the prescription assistance by the applicable pharmaceutical companies and you have a letter of denial, we will refund any fees you paid toward medications for which you did not qualify to receive prescription assistance (“Refund”).
To receive a refund, you must send the letter of denial to us by fax to 888-517-7444, or by e-mail to [email protected] within 30 days of your receipt of such letter. The Refund is your sole and exclusive remedy for any fees you may wish to dispute.
The content on this website is intended for information purposes only. It does not constitute medical advice. The information on this website should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for professional medical advice. You should always speak to your doctor regarding the risks and benefits of any treatment.