Climara Pro Patient assistance program
Complete a free online enrollment application to find out if you’re eligible to pay only $49 per month for your Climara Pro medication with our help.Get Started Now
Secure: Your personal and medical information is safe with us
Convenient: Your medication is delivered straight to your door
Ongoing refills: Your medication is refilled automatically
NiceRx works with your healthcare provider to help you access affordable medications directly from U.S. pharmaceutical companies.
An introduction to NiceRx(01:52)
Next steps after qualifying(00:38)
Uploading documents and billing(00:50)
SSN & billing information(00:33)
Medication delivery time(00:41)
How it works
Get started by filling out the online enrollment application to find out if you are eligible.
NiceRx verifies your eligibility for medication assistance and notifies you if you are qualified. The pharmaceutical company provides your medication for free and you only pay our service fee.
You may be required to submit further information and documents required by the pharmaceutical company which can be securely uploaded online.
Your application is created and sent to your doctor for signature. At this stage, you will be billed $49 and will not be billed again until you receive your first medication delivery.
Your application is sent to the pharmaceutical company. You will be billed again once you receive your medication. We handle the entire ordering process including requesting ongoing refills.
Your monthly Climara Pro cost savings if eligible
The Climara Pro patient assistance program can provide your medication for free. We simply charge $49 per month for each medication to cover the cost of our services. With NiceRx, you will only pay $49 to obtain your Climara Pro, regardless of the retail price.
Am I eligible for the Climara Pro patient assistance program?
To find out if you are eligible for Climara Pro assistance you can apply online using our enrollment application. Each pharmaceutical company sets its eligibility criteria, and we will review your application individually to determine if you may be eligible. The three main factors to consider are:
- I am a permanent, legal resident of the United States or Puerto Rico
- I am uninsured or my insurance doesn’t cover my medication
- I meet certain income eligibility requirements
How do I apply for the Climara Pro patient assistance program?
Our application process aims to make it as easy as possible to apply for the Climara Pro patient assistance program. The first step is to complete our online enrollment application. We will ask you for details about your healthcare provider, your insurance plan, and your household income as this information is required by the pharmaceutical companies. We may be able to help you apply for other patient assistance programs too, so be sure to tell us about any medications you are taking as well as Climara Pro.
NiceRx will review your application and determine whether you may be eligible for Climara Pro assistance. If so, we will handle the full enrollment process for you and prepare all required documents for your healthcare provider to sign. Once you are successfully enrolled in the Climara Pro patient assistance program, we will help you manage your prescription refills by requesting refills on your behalf throughout your enrollment period. At the end of your enrollment period, we will contact you for updated information and seek to re-enroll you so you can continue to access affordable Climara Pro.
Is NiceRx a Climara Pro coupons provider?
NiceRx is a service provider that helps eligible individuals access the Climara Pro patient assistance program. We do not offer trial offers or free Climara Pro samples. When obtaining your medication through NiceRx, you will only pay $49 a month per medication. This will likely save you more money than if you were to use Climara Pro coupons, discount cards, or Climara Pro copay cards.
Can NiceRx help me get Climara Pro if I have insurance?
NiceRx may be able to help you if your insurance company will not pay for your Climara Pro medication. We may also be able to help if you have a high copay or coinsurance responsibility. Whether you have insurance or not, apply online using our enrollment application to find out more.
How much does Climara Pro cost without insurance?
Climara Pro prices without insurance will vary depending on how much you buy. Prices will also vary by retailer. As a guide, Climara Pro transdermal film, extended-release (0.045 mg-0.015 mg/24 hr) typically costs $250 for 4 films.
How much does Climara Pro cost with insurance?
The copay for Climara Pro will vary by the terms of your healthcare plan. To find out what you might need to pay for Climara Pro with insurance, your insurance provider or pharmacist will be able to help you calculate the copay costs with your current insurance.
What is Climara Pro?
Climara Pro is an FDA (U.S. Food and Drug Administration) approved medication. It contains estrogen plus progestin hormone therapy and is indicated in a woman with a uterus for:
- Treatment of moderate to severe vasomotor symptoms due to menopause
- Prevention of postmenopausal osteoporosis
What doses of Climara Pro are available?
Climara Pro is available as a transdermal system 0.045 mg/day estradiol and 0.015 mg/day levonorgestrel.
Store the patches at room temperature and do not remove a new patch from the pouch until ready for use.
Apply Climara Pro once weekly to the lower abdomen. The waistline should be avoided, as tight clothing may rub Climara Pro off or modify drug delivery.
Always speak with a healthcare professional for medical advice or about any changes to your dose so they can monitor and evaluate your condition.
Climara Pro active ingredients
Climara Pro contains the active ingredients estradiol and levonorgestrel.
Climara Pro side effects
The most common side effects of Climara Pro in clinical trials include:
- Application site reaction
- Unusual vaginal bleeding, itching, or discharge
- Breast pain
- Upper respiratory infection
- Back pain
- Headache and flu syndrome
- High blood pressure
- Nausea, vomiting
- Bloating, stomach cramps
- Hair loss
- Cancer of the ovaries
In rare instances, Climara Pro can cause more serious side effects. These can include:
- Gallbladder disease – stop treatment if severe hypercalcemia, loss of vision, severe hypertriglyceridemia, or cholestatic jaundice occurs
- Exacerbation of Endometriosis
- Increased risk of heart disease – heart attacks, deep vein thrombosis, pulmonary embolism
- Chest pain or pressure, pain spreading to your jaw or shoulder, nausea, sweating, severe pains in your chest or legs with or without shortness of breath, weakness, and fatigue
- Stroke – sudden numbness or weakness, sudden severe headache, slurred speech, problems with vision or balance
- Blood clots in the lung – chest pain, cough, wheezing, rapid breathing, coughing up blood
- Blood clot in your leg – pain, swelling, warmth, or redness in one or both legs
- Vomiting, jaundice
- Lump in your breast
- Fluid retention (swelling, rapid weight gain)
- High levels of calcium in your blood
Your doctor will assess the benefits of using Climara Pro against your risk of side effects. Patients are encouraged to report negative side effects or adverse reactions of Climara Pro to the FDA. Visit www.fda.gov/medwatch, or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Climara Pro drug interactions
Climara Pro can interact with other medications. These include:
- Inhibitors of CYP3A4 such as erythromycin, clarithromycin, ketoconazole, itraconazole, ritonavir, and grapefruit juice
- CYP3A4 inducers – phenobarbital, carbamazepine, rifampin, St. John’s wort
This list is not exhaustive and other prescription drugs may interact with Climara Pro. Tell your doctor about all the medicines you take, including prescription and nonprescription medicines, vitamins, and herbal supplements.
Climara Pro contraindications
You should not use Climara Pro if you:
- Are allergic to the active ingredient estradiol/levonorgestrel
- Are allergic to any of the other ingredients in Climara Pro
- Are pregnant or are planning to become pregnant
- Have had a (hysterectomy) and do not have an intact uterus
- Have undiagnosed abnormal genital bleeding
- Have a history of breast cancer
- Have or suspect estrogen-dependent neoplasia
- Have an active DVT, PE, or a history of these conditions
- Have an active arterial thromboembolic disease or a history of these conditions
- Have had an anaphylactic reaction or angioedema with Climara Pro
- Have liver impairment or disease
- Have protein C, protein S, or antithrombin deficiency, or other known thrombophilic disorders
Talk to your doctor before using Climara Pro if you:
- Are taking any of the medications that could interact with Climara Pro
- Are breastfeeding or are planning to breastfeed
- Have asthma, diabetes mellitus, epilepsy, migraine or porphyria, systemic lupus erythematosus, or hepatic hemangiomas
- Have liver disease
- Have a history of high triglyceride levels or high cholesterol in the blood
- Are on thyroid hormone replacement therapy
- Are over 65 years of age
Climara Pro generic
Climara Pro is the trademark brand name for estradiol/levonorgestrel. A generic version of estradiol/levonorgestrel is not available. Generic drugs are generally cheaper than brand-name drugs, but you can still find Climara Pro savings through NiceRx.
*Qualifying persons may obtain medications directly from patient assistance programs without any out-of-pocket cost (or for less than $49 per medication). However, our monthly flat rate of just $49 per medication spares you the hassle of tracking the different programs and filling out all the required paperwork for each program. Subject to medication availability.
Enrollees enjoy a full-service solution, as NiceRx assists them and their physicians with the entire process. We prepare all required documents for the physician to sign, help enrollees manage all prescription refills, monitor eligibility criteria, and maintain enrollment.
**If you do not receive medications because you were determined to be ineligible for the prescription assistance by the applicable pharmaceutical companies and you have a letter of denial, we will refund any fees you paid toward medications for which you did not qualify to receive prescription assistance (“Refund”).
To receive a refund, you must send the letter of denial to us by fax to 888-517-7444, or by e-mail to [email protected] within 30 days of your receipt of such letter. The Refund is your sole and exclusive remedy for any fees you may wish to dispute.
The content on this website is intended for information purposes only. It does not constitute medical advice. The information on this website should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for professional medical advice. You should always speak to your doctor regarding the risks and benefits of any treatment.