Inflectra Coupon & Prices
Complete a free online enrollment application to find out if you’re eligible to pay only $49 per month for your Inflectra medication with our help.Get Started Now
Secure: Your personal and medical information is safe with us
Convenient: Your medication is delivered straight to your door
Ongoing refills: Your medication is refilled automatically
NiceRx works with your healthcare provider to help you access affordable medications directly from U.S. pharmaceutical companies.
How it works
Get started by filling out the online enrollment application to find out if you are eligible for assistance.
NiceRx verifies your eligibility for medication assistance and notifies you if you are pre-qualified. The pharmaceutical company provides your medication for free, and you only pay our service fee.
We will request documents to be submitted by you and your healthcare provider that are required by the pharmaceutical company to complete your enrollment.
Once approved, the pharmaceutical company typically ships a 90-day supply of medication to your home or healthcare provider’s address. Final acceptance is determined by the pharmaceutical company.
Your monthly Inflectra cost savings if eligible
If you are eligible for the Inflectra patient assistance program, the cost of your medication will be free. We only charge $49 a month, per medication, to cover our service fees. You could receive your Inflectra prescription for just $49 a month, regardless of the retail price of your medication.
Am I eligible for the Inflectra patient assistance program?
We will review your application to determine whether you are eligible for the Inflectra patient assistance program. Each program has its own eligibility criteria which is set by the pharmaceutical companies, however the factors considered by most programs are:
- I am a permanent, legal resident of the United States or Puerto Rico
- I am uninsured or my insurance doesn’t cover my medication
- I meet certain income eligibility requirements
How do I apply for the Inflectra patient assistance program?
We make it as easy as possible to apply for the Inflectra patient assistance program. The first step is to complete our enrollment application. Tell us about any medications you are taking, including Inflectra. We will also ask for details about your healthcare provider, insurance, and your household income. This information is required by the pharmaceutical manufacturers who ship your medication.
If we determine that you may be eligible for Inflectra assistance, we will handle the application process for you. We will work directly with your healthcare provider to prepare your application documents. Once we have received the signed application and supporting documents, we will submit them to the patient assistance program on your behalf. Our service continues once you are enrolled in the Inflectra patient assistance program, and we will automatically request your Inflectra medication refills for up to 1 year.
Is NiceRx an Inflectra coupons provider?
We are a service provider that helps eligible individuals access the Inflectra patient assistance program. That means that we do not offer printable Inflectra manufacturer coupons, Inflectra discounts, or free Inflectra samples. We are not an Inflectra coupon provider or Inflectra discount card. Our service extends to assisting eligible individuals to access the medications they need through patient assistance programs.
Can NiceRx help me get Inflectra if I have insurance?
We may be able to help you to access Inflectra patient assistance in a variety of circumstances. This includes when your insurance company will not pay for your Inflectra medication or if you have a high copay or coinsurance responsibility. We may also be able to help you if you do not have insurance. Please apply online to find out more.
How much is Inflectra with insurance?
The cost of Inflectra with insurance depends on the terms of your healthcare plan. To find out how much this is, your healthcare provider or pharmacist will be able to calculate your copay with your current insurance.
How much does Inflectra cost without insurance?
Inflectra prices without insurance will vary depending on where you buy it and the quantity you purchase. As a guide, Inflectra intravenous powder for injection usually costs $1,000 for 1 powder for injection. With NiceRx you will pay a flat monthly fee of $49, regardless of the retail price of your medication.
What is Inflectra?
Inflectra contains the prescription medicine infliximab that is classed as a tumor necrosis factor-alpha (TNF-alpha) inhibitor. TNF-alpha causes inflammation in the body. Inflectra is used for the treatment of:
- Crohn’s disease – for use in adults and children, 6 years of age or older with moderate to severe symptoms, who have not responded to other medication. It is used to reduce as well as initiate and reverse the signs and symptoms of Crohn’s disease.
- Ulcerative colitis – for use in adults with moderate to severe active ulcerative colitis who have not responded to other medication. It is used to reduce the signs and symptoms, initiate and maintain reversal of the symptoms as well as mucosal healing.
- Rheumatoid arthritis – in moderate to severe active cases, it is used with methotrexate to reduce the signs and symptoms, prevent further structural damage, and improve the ability of patients to function physically.
- Ankylosing spondylitis – to reduce the signs and symptoms.
- Psoriatic arthritis – to reduce the signs and symptoms, block further structural damage, and improve the ability of patients to function physically.
- Plaque psoriasis – for use in adults with chronic severe plaque psoriasis.
Inflectra active ingredients
TNF-alpha is normally responsible for enhancing the effects of cytokines, leukocytes, neutrophils, and eosinophils, all of which are involved in the body’s immune response. Infliximab works by attaching itself to TNF-alpha specifically, preventing the TNF-alpha from attaching to its receptors in the body and preventing it from carrying out its normal function. How exactly the effect of infliximab on TNF-alpha is related to how infliximab works in the body is not fully understood.
Inflectra side effects
The most common side effects caused by Inflectra include:
- Fever, chills, sore throat, cough, pain in the chest, or feeling short of breath
- Sinus pain or stuffy nose
- High or low blood pressure, headache, or light-headed
- Itching or rash
In rare instances, Inflectra can cause more serious side effects. These can include:
- Symptoms of heart failure – difficulty breathing, rapid weight gain, swollen ankles or feet
- Symptoms of a stroke – sudden numbness or weakness especially down one side of your face or body, trouble speaking or understanding what is said to you, problems with vision or balance
- Symptoms of lymphoma – fever, weight loss, stomach pain or swelling, chest pain, cough, difficulty breathing, swollen glands, night sweats
- Symptoms of tuberculosis – fever, cough, night sweats, loss of appetite, weight loss, constant tiredness. Serious infections are more likely in adults aged over 65
- Delayed allergic reaction – difficulty swallowing, swelling of face and hands, joint or muscle pain, sore throat
- Upper right side stomach pain, yellow color to eyes and skin, loss of appetite
- Joint pain or swelling, feeling short of breath, skin rash on your cheeks or arms that gets worse in sunlight
- Worsening or new psoriasis
- Other changes to the skin
Your doctor will assess the benefits of using Inflectra against your risk of side effects.
Inflectra drug interactions
Inflectra can interact with other medications. These include:
- Treatments for high cholesterol – atorvastatin, rosuvastatin, simvastatin
- Steroid treatment – cortisone, fludrocortisone, prednisone, prednisolone
- Blood thinners – warfarin
- Vaccines – BCG, measle, mumps, polio, rubella, smallpox, tetanus, zoster live
- Anticonvulsants for seizures – carbamazepine, phenytoin, phenobarbital
- Any other medicines to treat Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis, rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, psoriatic arthritis, or psoriasis – adalimumab, certolizumab, etanercept, golimumab, natalizumab, rituximab, abatacept, anakinra, tocilizumab
This list is not exhaustive and other drugs may interact with Inflectra.
Inflectra warning and precautions
You should not use Inflectra if you:
- Are allergic to the active ingredient infliximab
- Are allergic to any of the other ingredients in Inflectra
- Are breastfeeding or are planning to breastfeed
- Are younger than 6 years old
Talk to your doctor before using Inflectra if you:
- Are taking any of the medications that could interact with Inflectra
- Have cancer
- Have diabetes
- Have an infection
- Suffer from seizures
- Have any heart problems
- Have a weak immune system
- Have or are going to have any vaccinations
- Have hepatitis B, or any other liver problems
- Are pregnant or are planning to become pregnant
- Have COPD, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Or someone in your family has or have had tuberculosis
- Have a nerve-muscle disorder such as multiple sclerosis, Guillain-Barré syndrome, or get any tingling or numbness sensation in your body
*Qualifying persons may obtain medications directly from patient assistance programs without any out-of-pocket cost (or for less than $49 per medication). However, our monthly flat rate of just $49 per medication spares you the hassle of tracking the different programs and filling out all the required paperwork for each program. Subject to medication availability and acceptance by the pharmaceutical companies. NiceRx is not responsible for any delays or rejection by the pharmaceutical companies.
Enrollees enjoy a full-service solution, as NiceRx assists them and their physicians with the entire process. We prepare all required documents for the physician to sign, help enrollees manage all prescription refills, monitor eligibility criteria, and maintain enrollment.
**If you do not receive medications because you were determined to be ineligible for the prescription assistance by the applicable pharmaceutical companies and you have a letter of denial, we will refund any fees you paid toward medications for which you did not qualify to receive prescription assistance (“Refund”).
To receive a refund, you must send the letter of denial to us by fax to 888-517-7444, or by e-mail to [email protected] within 30 days of your receipt of such letter. The Refund is your sole and exclusive remedy for any fees you may wish to dispute.
The content on this website is intended for information purposes only. It does not constitute medical advice. The information on this website should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for professional medical advice. You should always speak to your doctor regarding the risks and benefits of any treatment.