Mavyret Coupon & Prices
Complete a free online enrollment application to find out if you’re eligible to pay only $49 per month for your Mavyret medication with our help.Get Started Now
Secure: Your personal and medical information is safe with us
Convenient: Your medication is delivered straight to your door
Ongoing refills: Your medication is refilled automatically
Secure: Your personal and medical information is safe with us
Convenient: We manage the whole process and we’re here to assist you
Ongoing refills: We request your medication refills on your behalf
NiceRx works with your healthcare provider to help you access affordable medications directly from U.S. pharmaceutical companies.
How it works
Get started by filling out the online enrollment application to find out if you are eligible for assistance.
NiceRx verifies your eligibility for medication assistance and notifies you if you are pre-qualified. The pharmaceutical company provides your medication for free, and you only pay our service fee.
We will request documents to be submitted by you and your healthcare provider that are required by the pharmaceutical company to complete your enrollment.
Once approved, the pharmaceutical company typically ships a 90-day supply of medication to your home or healthcare provider’s address. Final acceptance is determined by the pharmaceutical company.
Has your doctor prescribed you Mavyret? Are you looking for a cost-effective way to access your medication on an ongoing basis? You can apply for the Mavyret patient assistance program through NiceRx. With our help, you may be able to get your medication for a flat fee of $49 per month.*
NiceRx helps you enroll in patient assistance programs for prescription medications, including Mavyret. We handle the full enrollment process for you, helping you to get affordable and ongoing access to your essential medication.
Your monthly Mavyret cost savings if eligible
If eligible, you could get your Mavyret prescription for a flat fee of $49 per month.
Am I eligible for the Mavyret patient assistance program?
We review each Mavyret patient assistance program enrollment application individually. Please note that the main factors likely to be considered by most programs are:
- I am a permanent, legal resident of the United States or Puerto Rico
- I am uninsured or my insurance doesn’t cover my medication
- I meet certain income eligibility requirements
How do I apply for the Mavyret patient assistance program?
Applying for the Mavyret patient assistance program is easy with NiceRx. All you need to do is fill in your enrollment application, which can be done quickly and securely online. At this stage, you will need to provide full details of any medications you’re taking, including Mavyret. In order to fully complete your enrollment application, you’ll also need to provide accurate and up-to-date information about your healthcare provider, your insurance plan, and your household income. This is required by the pharmaceutical manufacturers who’ll supply your medication.
Once NiceRx determines you may be eligible for Mavyret assistance, we’ll handle the full enrollment process for you. When enrolled in the Mavyret patient assistance program, we’ll also request your Mavyret medication refills on your behalf for up to one year.
Is NiceRx a Mavyret coupons provider?
NiceRx is a service provider that helps eligible individuals access the Mavyret patient assistance program. We are not a Mavyret coupon, a Mavyret discount card, or a Mavyret copay card provider. We don’t offer printable Mavyret manufacturer coupons, Mavyret discounts, rebates, Mavyret savings cards, trial offers, or free Mavyret samples.
If you’re looking for coupons for Mavyret or cheap Mavyret, you will likely save more with NiceRx. When obtaining your Mavyret medication through us, your total cost will always be $49 per month.
Can NiceRx help me get Mavyret if I have insurance?
Yes, we may be able to help you in a range of scenarios, including if:
- You have a high copay or coinsurance responsibility for Mavyret
- Your insurance company won’t pay for your Mavyret prescription
- You don’t have insurance
Apply online to find out more.
How much is Mavyret with insurance?
The cost of Mavyret with insurance depends on the terms of your individual healthcare plan. Your insurance provider or pharmacist will be able to calculate your copay with your current insurance. Contact them to find out exactly what you will need to pay for your medication.
How much does Mavyret cost without insurance?
Mavyret prices without insurance will vary by retailer, but Mavyret is an expensive medication. The list price for a 4-week supply of Mavyret is $13,200. With NiceRx you’ll always pay a flat monthly fee of $49.
What is Mavyret?
Mavyret is a prescription medication used to treat hepatitis C infections. It’s given to adults and children 12 years and over who weigh at least 99 pounds (45 kilograms) to treat:
- A long-lasting (chronic) hepatitis C infection caused by the genotypes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, or 6 without cirrhosis or with compensated cirrhosis
- A hepatitis C infection caused by the genotype 1 that has previously been treated with medications that contain either an NS5A inhibitor or an NS3/4A protease inhibitor, but not both
Mavyret is a prescription hepatitis C treatment that works by stopping the virus from multiplying and spreading through your body. This allows your immune system to suppress it until the virus is no longer detectable. You take Mavyret as a tablet you swallow. Your doctor will tell you how much Mavyret to take, how often, and for how long.
More information on what is Mavyret and Mavyret dosage
Mavyret active ingredients
Mavyret has two active ingredients called glecaprevir and pibrentasvir. They work by blocking the action of two types of enzyme that the hepatitis C virus needs in order to use certain proteins. By stopping the virus using these proteins, the two active ingredients make it harder for the virus to copy itself and spread through your body. This allows your immune system to fight and suppress your hepatitis C infection.
Mavyret side effects & Mavyret drug interactions
Occasionally, Mavyret can cause side effects. These can include:
- Feeling very tired (fatigue)
- Feeling weak or lacking energy (asthenia)
- Feeling sick (nausea)
Mavyret can also cause more serious side effects, although these are rarer. They can include:
- Severe allergic reactions to the medication
- A reactivation of a hepatitis B infection you’ve previously had
- Worsening liver problems, liver failure and death in people who have or had advanced liver problems before starting treatment with Mavyret
Mavyret can’t be taken alongside the following medications:
- Rifampin, an antibiotic used to treat a range of bacterial infections
- Atazanavir, an antiretroviral medication used to treat and prevent HIV/AIDS
Talk to your doctor if you take:
- Atorvastatin or simvastatin to lower blood cholesterol
- Carbamazepine, phenobarbital, phenytoin, or primidone, taken to reduce seizures if you have epilepsy
- Dabigatran etexilate, taken to prevent blood clots
- Any contraceptive medicines, (including vaginal rings and tablets)
- An herbal supplement called St. John’s wort (Hypericum perforatum)
Mavyret warnings & precautions
Don’t take Mavyret if you:
- Are allergic to the active ingredients glecaprevir and pibrentasvir
- Are allergic to any of the other ingredients in Mavyret
- Have advanced liver disease that has caused reduced liver function
- Take the antibiotic rifampin
- Take the HIV/AIDS treatment atazanavir
Mavyret should not be given to children under 12 years of age or children who weigh less than 99 pounds (45 kilograms).
Talk to your doctor before taking Mavyret if you:
- Have an HIV-1 infection
- Have ever had a hepatitis B infection
- Have any liver problems other than a hepatitis C infection
- Have had a liver or kidney transplant
- Have diabetes
- Are pregnant or are planning to become pregnant
- Are breastfeeding or are planning to breastfeed
*Qualifying persons may obtain medications directly from patient assistance programs without any out-of-pocket cost (or for less than $49 per medication). However, our monthly flat rate of just $49 per medication spares you the hassle of tracking the different programs and filling out all the required paperwork for each program. Subject to medication availability and acceptance by the pharmaceutical companies. NiceRx is not responsible for any delays or rejection by the pharmaceutical companies.
Enrollees enjoy a full-service solution, as NiceRx assists them and their physicians with the entire process. We prepare all required documents for the physician to sign, help enrollees manage all prescription refills, monitor eligibility criteria, and maintain enrollment.
**If you do not receive medications because you were determined to be ineligible for the prescription assistance by the applicable pharmaceutical companies and you have a letter of denial, we will refund any fees you paid toward medications for which you did not qualify to receive prescription assistance (“Refund”).
To receive a refund, you must send the letter of denial to us by fax to 888-517-7444, or by e-mail to [email protected] within 30 days of your receipt of such letter. The Refund is your sole and exclusive remedy for any fees you may wish to dispute.
The content on this website is intended for information purposes only. It does not constitute medical advice. The information on this website should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for professional medical advice. You should always speak to your doctor regarding the risks and benefits of any treatment.