Your monthly Vosevi cost savings if eligible
If you are eligible to receive your Vosevi prescription through the patient assistance program, your medication will be free. We charge a flat monthly price of $49 per medication to cover the cost of our services.
Am I eligible for Vosevi patient assistance?
To be eligible for the Vosevi patient assistance program, you will need to meet specific eligibility criteria set by the pharmaceutical company. At NiceRx, we review each Vosevi enrollment application individually. The main factors considered are:
- I am a permanent, legal resident of the United States or Puerto Rico
- I am uninsured or my insurance doesn’t cover my medication
- I meet certain income eligibility requirements
How do I apply for the Vosevi patient assistance program?
Applying for the Vosevi patient assistance program through NiceRx is simple. Begin by completing the enrollment application on our website. We will ask for details about your healthcare provider, your insurance plan, and your household income. This information is required by the pharmaceutical manufacturers that supply your medication. We may be able to help you access patient assistance for other medications as well as Vosevi, so please tell us about any medications that you have been prescribed.
If we determine that you may be eligible for Vosevi assistance, we will handle the full enrollment process on your behalf. We will work with your healthcare provider to prepare and submit all the documents required for you to enroll. If you are successfully enrolled in the Vosevi patient assistance program, we will also request your Vosevi medication refills on your behalf for up to 1 year. At the end of your enrollment period, we will contact you for updated details and seek to re-enroll you in the program.
Is NiceRx a Vosevi coupons provider?
NiceRx does not provide Vosevi coupons, discount cards or copay cards. We do not offer printable Vosevi manufacturer coupons, Vosevi discounts, rebates, Vosevi savings cards, trial offers, or free samples. We are a service provider that helps eligible individuals access patient assistance programs. Our service cost is $49 a month per medication, so you will likely save more on your Vosevi medication with NiceRx.
Can NiceRx help me get Vosevi if I have insurance?
NiceRx may be able to help you access Vosevi patient assistance if:
- You have a high copay or coinsurance responsibility for Vosevi
- Your insurance company will not pay for your Vosevi prescription
- You do not have insurance
Complete your enrollment application online to find out more.
How much is Vosevi with insurance?
Your individual healthcare plan will determine the cost of Vosevi with insurance. To find out what you will need to pay, contact your pharmacist or insurance provider. They will be able to calculate your copay with your current insurance.
How much does Vosevi cost without insurance?
Vosevi prices without insurance will vary by retailer. As a guide, Vosevi will typically cost around $26,000 for 28 tablets.
What is Vosevi?
Vosevi contains three prescription medicines: sofosbuvir, velpatasvir, and voxilaprevir. Each tablet contains 400 mg sofosbuvir, 100 mg velpatasvir, and 100 mg of voxilaprevir. These drugs are classed as antivirals. Antiviral drugs help your body fight off certain viruses that cause disease. They can also protect you from viral infections and spreading a virus to others.
Vosevi is for the long-term treatment of Hepatitis C in adults who do not yet have scarring of the liver. Hepatitis C is a virus that causes liver inflammation. The infection over time damages liver cells until the liver can no longer function properly. Vosevi is usually given after other treatments have failed. It is sometimes used in people who also have HIV but this medicine is not a treatment for HIV or AIDS.
Vosevi active ingredients
Vosevi works by disrupting virus replication. The active ingredients sofosbuvir, velpatasvir, and voxilaprevir all work in a similar way preventing the virus from multiplying. Sofosbuvir blocks HCV NS5B RNA-dependent RNA polymerase. Velpatasvir blocks the HCV NS5A protein. Voxilaprevir blocks NS3/4A protease. All three active ingredients work by blocking certain proteins to slow down viruses from multiplying in your body.
Vosevi is usually taken every day for 12 weeks. This medicine is to be taken with food, at the same time each day. If you have ever had hepatitis B, this medicine can cause the condition to come back or get worse. Your doctor will carry out blood tests to monitor this and regular liver function tests while using this medicine and for several months after you stop. If you take an antacid, do not take it for at least 4 hours after you have taken your dose of Vosevi (with food).
Vosevi side effects
The most common side effects caused by Vosevi include:
In rare instances, Vosevi can cause more serious side effects. These can include:
- Stomach pain on the right side
- Bruising easily
- Bleeding easily
- Blood in vomit
- Yellowing of skin and eyes
- Dark urine
Your doctor will assess the benefits of using Vosevi against your risk of side effects.
Vosevi drug interactions
Vosevi can interact with other medications. These include:
- Treatments for cancer – dabrafenib, lorlatinib, pexidartinib, enzalutamide, relugolix
- Treatments for irregular heart arrhythmias – amiodarone
- Blood-thinning medication – edoxaban, dabigatran
- Statins used to lower cholesterol – pitavastatin, pravastatin, rosuvastatin
- High blood pressure treatment – bosentan
- Treatment for hereditary angioedema – berotralstat
- Treatment for gout – colchicine
- Immunosuppressant medication to prevent transplant rejection – colchicine
- Treatment of AIDS/HIV – efavirenz, etravirine, nevirapine, tipranavir, atazanavir
- Antibiotics for bacterial infection – nafcillin, rifabutin, rifampin, rifapentine
- Treatment for seizures – phenytoin, fosphenytoin, cenobamate, carbamazepine, oxcarbazepine, phenobarbital, phenytoin
- Proton pump inhibitors used to reduce stomach acid – dexlansoprazole, esomeprazole, fexinidazole, lansoprazole, omeprazole, pantoprazole, rabeprazole
This list is not exhaustive and other drugs may interact with Vosevi.
Vosevi warning and precautions
You should not use Vosevi if you:
- Are allergic to the active ingredient sofosbuvir/velpatasvir/voxilaprevir
- Are allergic to any of the other ingredients in Vosevi
- Are taking Rifampin
- Are pregnant or are planning to become pregnant
Talk to your doctor before using Vosevi if you:
- Are taking any of the medications that could interact with Vosevi
- Have had hepatitis B
- Have had liver problems
- Have had kidney disease
- Have had diabetes
- Take a blood thinning medication
- Are breastfeeding or are planning to breastfeed
The content on this website is intended for information purposes only. It does not constitute medical advice. The information on this website should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for professional medical advice. You should always speak to your doctor regarding the risks and benefits of any treatment.