Stiolto Respimat Patient assistance program
Complete a free online enrollment application to find out if you’re eligible to pay only $49 per month for your Stiolto Respimat medication with our help.Get started today
- Secure: Your personal and medical information is safe with us
- Convenient: We manage the whole process and we’re here to assist you
- Ongoing refills: We request your medication refills on your behalf
NiceRx works with your healthcare provider to help you access affordable medications directly from U.S. pharmaceutical companies.
An introduction to NiceRx(01:52)
Next steps after qualifying(00:38)
Uploading documents and billing(00:50)
SSN & billing information(00:33)
Medication delivery time(00:41)
How it works
Get started by filling out the online enrollment application to find out if you are eligible.
NiceRx verifies your eligibility for medication assistance and notifies you if you are qualified. The pharmaceutical company provides your medication for free and you only pay our service fee.
You may be required to submit further information and documents required by the pharmaceutical company which can be securely uploaded online.
Your application is created and sent to your doctor for signature. At this stage, you will be billed $49 and will not be billed again until you receive your first medication delivery.
Your application is sent to the pharmaceutical company. You will be billed again once you receive your medication. We handle the entire ordering process including requesting ongoing refills.
If you have been prescribed Stiolto Respimat to treat COPD, we may be able to help you obtain your medication for less. We can work alongside your healthcare provider to help you enroll in the Stiolto Respimat patient assistance program. With our help, you could get your Stiolto Respimat prescription for a flat fee of $49 per month.* The full enrollment process is handled by us on your behalf and if you are successfully enrolled in the assistance program, we will request your medication refills from the manufacturer before your supply runs out.
Your monthly Stiolto Respimat cost savings if eligible
With our assistance, you could access the Stiolto Respimat patient assistance program and obtain your medication for free. We only charge a flat monthly fee of $49 per medication for our services.
Am I eligible for Stiolto Respimat patient assistance?
We review each Stiolto Respimat enrollment application individually to determine if you are eligible. Each assistance program has its own eligibility criteria and the factors considered by most programs are:
- I am a permanent, legal resident of the United States or Puerto Rico
- I am uninsured or my insurance doesn’t cover my medication
- I meet certain income eligibility requirements
How do I apply for the Stiolto Respimat patient assistance program?
Our process makes it as easy as possible to apply for the Stiolto Respimat patient assistance program. Begin by completing the enrollment application form on our website. Tell us about any medications that you are taking, including Stiolto Respimat. You must also provide details about your healthcare provider, your insurance plan and your household income. This is required by the pharmaceutical manufacturers who will supply the medication, so it is important to make sure this information is accurate and up to date.
We will review the information that you have provided to determine whether you are eligible for patient assistance. If we can pre-qualify you for assistance, NiceRx will handle the full enrollment process on your behalf. If you are approved by the pharmaceutical company, you will typically start receiving your medication in 6 – 8 weeks.
Is NiceRx a Stiolto Respimat coupons provider?
NiceRx is not a Stiolto Respimat coupon, Stiolto Respimat discount card, or Stiolto Respimat copay card provider. We do not offer Stiolto Respimat manufacturer coupons, Stiolto Respimat discounts, rebates, Stiolto Respimat savings cards, trial offers, or free Stiolto Respimat samples. We are a service provider that helps eligible individuals access the Stiolto Respimat patient assistance program.
Can NiceRx help me get Stiolto Respimat if I have insurance?
NiceRx may be able to help you get Stiolto Respimat if:
- You have a high copay or coinsurance responsibility for Stiolto Respimat
- Your insurance company will not pay for your Stiolto Respimat prescription
- Your healthcare plan does not cover Stiolto Respimat medication
- You do not have insurance
Please apply online to find out if we can help you.
How much is Stiolto Respimat with insurance?
The cost of Stiolto Respimat with insurance will depend on the terms of your healthcare plan. Your healthcare provider or pharmacist will be able to calculate your copay with your current insurance. Contact them to find out more.
How much does Stiolto Respimat cost without insurance?
Stiolto Respimat prices without insurance will vary by retailer. As a guide, one 4 gm, 2.5 mcg-2.5 mcg Stiolto Respimat inhaler will cost around $550.
What is Stiolto Respimat?
Stiolto Respimat is a prescription medication given to adults to treat chronic obstructive
pulmonary disease (COPD). It is used as a maintenance medication to give daily relief from COPD symptoms. COPD cannot be cured, and it usually causes progressive damage over time. However, medications like Stiolto Respimat can lessen your symptoms and help you to live a better life with your condition.
You take Stiolto Respimat by inhaling it directly into your airways and lungs using an inhaler. The medication comes out of the inhaler as a slow-moving mist which is easy to inhale, even with COPD. Stiolto Respimat contains two active ingredients that help to relax the muscle tissue in your airways and lungs, helping to keep them open and letting you breathe more easily. This helps to reduce symptoms like wheezing, coughing, chest tightness, and shortness of breath.
You typically take two puffs of Stiolto Respimat once per day. It can start to open up your airways in as little as five minutes and its effects can last for up to 24 hours.
Stiolto Respimat active ingredients
Stiolto Respimat contains two active ingredients called tiotropium bromide and olodaterol. When you inhale Stiolto Respimat, you take these two ingredients into your airways and lungs where they relax your muscle tissue, helping you breathe more easily.
Tiotropium bromide is a type of drug called a muscarinic receptor antagonist. It works by attaching to areas on the outside of your muscle cells called muscarinic receptors. This turns off the receptors and stops a process in the muscle cells that causes the muscle tissue to contract.
Olodaterol is a type of drug called an ultra-long-acting beta-agonist (ultra-LABA). It works by attaching to areas called beta-adrenoreceptors on the surface of muscle cells. This stimulates the beta-adrenoreceptors, causing them to start a process in the muscle cells that relaxes the muscle tissue.
Stiolto Respimat side effects & Stiolto Respimat drug interactions
As with all medications, Stiolto Respimat can cause side effects. Only some people get side effects though, and these side effects can vary by person.
The most common side effects caused by Stiolto Respimat include:
- A runny nose
- A cough
- Back pain
In rare instances, Stiolto Respimat can cause more serious side effects, like:
- Severe allergic reactions to the medication that can cause rashes, hives, itching, swelling in your face, tongue, and throat, and difficulties breathing
- A sudden narrowing and blockage of your airways immediately after using Stiolto Respimat can cause difficulties breathing (a paradoxical bronchospasm)
- A fast or irregular heartbeat, heart palpitations, and/or chest pain
- New or worsening eye problems, including acute narrow-angle glaucoma – an eye condition caused by a build-up of pressure in one or both of your eyes
- New or worsening urinary retention (when your bladder doesn’t empty completely) that can cause pain and problems with urinating
- High blood sugar (diabetes)
- High blood potassium (hypokalemia))
Your doctor will assess the benefits of taking Stiolto Respimat against your risk of side effects.
Stiolto Respimat can interact with other medications, particularly:
- Any other long-acting beta-agonist (LABA) medications, like Breo Ellipta, Anoro Ellipta, Serevent, or Perforomist
- Any anticholinergic medicines, like Spiriva, Tudorza Pressair, or Atrovent
- Other medications to treat chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Any beta-blocker medications, taken to manage various heart conditions
- Any diuretic medications, also called water pills, usually taken to treat high blood pressure
- Any antiviral medication taken to treat an HIV-1 infection
- Atropine, taken to treat a range of conditions, including nerve agent and pesticide poisoning, and a slow heart rate
If you are unsure if you’re taking any of these, take the packaging of all your medications and supplements to your doctor or pharmacist.
Stiolto Respimat warnings & precautions
Stiolto Respimat is a maintenance medication used every day to help you lessen and control your COPD symptoms. Stiolto Respimat should not be used to treat the sudden and severe onset of symptoms (a bronchospasm). Use your rescue inhaler to treat sudden and severe symptoms, or whatever rescue medication your doctor has prescribed to you.
Stiolto Respimat should not be used to treat asthma. People with asthma who take a long-acting beta-agonist (LABA) medication, like olodaterol in Stiolto Respimat, without also taking an inhaled corticosteroid medication, have an increased risk of serious asthma problems. These problems can lead to hospitalization and can be fatal.
Stiolto Respimat is not suitable for everyone. Do not take Stiolto Respimat if you:
- Are allergic to the active ingredients tiotropium bromide or olodaterol
- Are allergic to any of the other ingredients in Stiolto Respimat
- Have asthma
- Are under 18 years of age
Talk to your doctor before taking Stiolto Respimat if you:
- Are taking any of the medications that could interact with Stiolto Respimat
- Have any heart problems
- Have any kidney problems
- Have high blood pressure
- Have diabetes
- Have or have ever had a seizure
- Have any thyroid problems
- Have any eye problems, such as glaucoma
- Have any conditions that make it difficult to pass urine, like an enlarged prostate or a bladder condition
- Are pregnant or are planning to become pregnant
- Are breastfeeding or are planning to breastfeed
*Qualifying persons may obtain medications directly from patient assistance programs without any out-of-pocket cost (or for less than $49 per medication). However, our monthly flat rate of just $49 per medication spares you the hassle of tracking down the different programs and filling out all the required paperwork for each program.
Enrollees enjoy a full-service solution, as NiceRx assists them and their physicians with the entire process. We prepare all required documents for the physician to sign, help enrollees manage all prescription refills, monitor eligibility criteria, and maintain enrollment.
**If you do not receive medications because you were determined to be ineligible for the prescription assistance by the applicable pharmaceutical companies and you have a letter of denial, we will refund any fees you paid toward medications for which you did not qualify to receive prescription assistance (“Refund”).
To receive a refund, you must send the letter of denial to us by fax to 888-517-7444, or by e-mail to [email protected] within 30 days of your receipt of such letter. The Refund is your sole and exclusive remedy for any fees you may wish to dispute.
The content on this website is intended for information purposes only. It does not constitute medical advice. The information on this website should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for professional medical advice. You should always speak to your doctor regarding the risks and benefits of any treatment.