Vyvanse Coupon & Prices
Complete a free online enrollment application to find out if you’re eligible to pay only $49 per month for your Vyvanse medication with our help.Get Started Now
Secure: Your personal and medical information is safe with us
Convenient: Your medication is delivered straight to your door
Ongoing refills: Your medication is refilled automatically
NiceRx works with your healthcare provider to help you access affordable medications directly from U.S. pharmaceutical companies.
How it works
Get started by filling out the online enrollment application to find out if you are eligible for assistance.
NiceRx verifies your eligibility for medication assistance and notifies you if you are pre-qualified. The pharmaceutical company provides your medication for free, and you only pay our service fee.
We will request documents to be submitted by you and your healthcare provider that are required by the pharmaceutical company to complete your enrollment.
Once approved, the pharmaceutical company typically ships a 90-day supply of medication to your home or healthcare provider’s address. Final acceptance is determined by the pharmaceutical company.
Your monthly Vyvanse cost savings if eligible
The Vyvanse patient assistance program can provide your prescription medication for free. We simply charge $49 per month for each medication to cover the cost of our services. With NiceRx, you will only pay $49 to obtain your Vyvanse, regardless of the retail price.
|Strength||Avg. monthly price at
a US pharmacy
|10mg 30 tablets||$322.63||$49.00||$273.63|
|20mg 30 tablets||$322.63||$49.00||$273.63|
|30mg 30 tablets||$322.63||$49.00||$273.63|
|40mg 30 tablets||$322.63||$49.00||$273.63|
|50mg 30 tablets||$322.63||$49.00||$273.63|
|60mg 30 tablets||$322.63||$49.00||$273.63|
|70mg 30 tablets||$322.63||$49.00||$273.63|
Am I eligible for the Vyvanse patient assistance program?
To find out if you are eligible for Vyvanse assistance you can apply online using our enrollment application. Each pharmaceutical company sets its eligibility criteria, and we will review your application individually to determine if you may be eligible. The three main factors to consider are:
- I am a permanent, legal resident of the United States or Puerto Rico
- I am uninsured or my insurance doesn’t cover my medication
- I meet certain income eligibility requirements
How do I apply for the Vyvanse patient assistance program?
Our application process aims to make it as easy as possible to apply for the Vyvanse patient assistance program. The first step is to complete our online enrollment application. We will ask you for details about your healthcare provider, your insurance plan, and your household income as this information is required by the pharmaceutical companies. We may be able to help you apply for other patient assistance programs too, so be sure to tell us about any medications you are taking as well as Vyvanse.
NiceRx will review your application and determine whether you may be eligible for Vyvanse assistance. If so, we will handle the full enrollment process for you and prepare all required documents for your healthcare provider to sign. Once you are successfully enrolled in the Vyvanse patient assistance program, we will help you manage your prescription refills by requesting refills on your behalf throughout your enrollment period. At the end of your enrollment period, we will contact you for updated information and seek to re-enroll you so you can continue to access affordable Vyvanse.
Is NiceRx a Vyvanse coupon provider?
NiceRx is a service provider that helps eligible individuals access the Vyvanse patient assistance program. We do not offer trial offers or free Vyvanse samples. When obtaining your Vyvanse prescription through NiceRx, you will only pay $49 a month per medication. This will likely save you more money than if you were to use Vyvanse coupons, prescription discount cards, or Vyvanse copay cards.
Can NiceRx help me get Vyvanse cheaper if I have insurance?
NiceRx may be able to help you if your insurance company will not pay for your Vyvanse medication. We may also be able to help if you have a high copay or coinsurance responsibility. Whether you have insurance or not, apply online using our enrollment application to find out more.
How much does Vyvanse cost without insurance?
Vyvanse prices without insurance will vary depending on how much you buy. Prices will also vary by retailer. As a guide, Vyvanse capsules 10 mg typically cost $1,175 for 100 capsules.
How much does Vyvanse cost with insurance?
The copay for Vyvanse will vary by the terms of your healthcare plan. To find out what you might need to pay for Vyvanse with insurance, your insurance provider or pharmacist will be able to help you calculate the copay costs with your current insurance.
What is Vyvanse?
Vyvanse is an FDA (U.S. Food and Drug Administration) approved medication manufactured by Shire PLC. Vyvanse is a central nervous system stimulant medication used to treat ADHD symptoms in children (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder) and moderate to severe binge eating disorder (BED) in adults.
Vyvanse is not recommended for weight loss. The use of other sympathomimetic drugs for weight loss has been associated with serious cardiovascular adverse events. The safety and effectiveness of Vyvanse for the treatment of obesity have also not been established.
More information on what is Vyvanse
What doses of Vyvanse are available?
Vyvanse is available in:
- Capsule form in the following doses: 10 mg, 20 mg, 30 mg, 40 mg, 50 mg, 60 mg, 70 mg
- Chewable tablet form in the following doses: 10 mg, 20 mg, 30 mg, 40 mg, 50 mg, 60 mg
To make swallowing easier, open the capsule and sprinkle the medicine into a glass of water or orange juice, or mix it with yogurt. Once the medicine has dissolved, drink or eat the mixture right away.
For additional safety information, read the full prescribing information and medication guide. Always speak with a healthcare professional for medical advice or about any changes to your dose so they can monitor and evaluate your condition.
More information on Vyvanse dosage
Vyvanse active ingredients
Vyvanse is similar to Adderall. The main difference is that Adderall is a mixture of four different kinds of amphetamine salts (one of which is dextroamphetamine) while Vyvanse only contains one type of amphetamine salt, called lisdexamfetamine.
Vyvanse is a prodrug, meaning lisdexamfetamine is converted into dexamphetamine once it is in the body. An advantage of Vyvanse is that it may be less likely to abuse. Vyvanse is a federally controlled substance because it has a high potential for drug abuse and can lead to dependence. You should store Vyvanse at room temperature, but away from light and moisture. Do not store in the bathroom, and keep all medications away from children and pets.
Vyvanse belongs to a class of drugs known as amphetamines. These work by blocking the reuptake of norepinephrine and dopamine into the presynaptic neuron and increasing the release of these monoamines into the extraneuronal space.
Vyvanse side effects
The most common side effects of Vyvanse in children, adolescents, and/or adults with ADHD are:
- Dizziness, nausea
- Dry mouth
- Upper abdominal pain, stomach pain, vomiting, loss of appetite, decreased weight, diarrhea, constipation
- Increased heart rate
In rare instances, Vyvanse can cause more serious side effects. These can include:
- Serious cardiovascular reactions
- Sudden death has been reported with CNS stimulant treatment at recommended doses in pediatric patients with structural cardiac abnormalities or other serious heart problems
- Sudden death, stroke, and heart attacks in adults
- Blood pressure and increase in heart rate Increases
- Suppression of growth – monitor height and weight in pediatric patients
- Peripheral vasculopathy, including Raynaud’s phenomenon
- Serotonin syndrome – an increased risk when co-administered with serotonergic agents (e.g., SSRIs, SNRIs, triptans), but also during overdosage situations
- New or worsening psychosis (unusual thoughts or behavior)
- Withdrawal symptoms if you suddenly stop using this medication – severe tiredness, sleep problems, mental/mood changes such as depression
Your doctor will assess the benefits of using Vyvanse against your risk of side effects. Patients are encouraged to report negative side effects or adverse reactions of Vyvanse to the FDA. Visit www.fda.gov/medwatch, or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Vyvanse drug interactions
Vyvanse can interact with other medications. These include:
- Acidifying and alkalinizing agents – agents that alter urinary pH can alter blood levels of amphetamine. Acidifying agents decrease amphetamine blood levels, alkalinizing agents increase amphetamine blood levels
- MAO inhibitors – isocarboxazid, linezolid, metaxalone, methylene blue, moclobemide, phenelzine, procarbazine, rasagiline. Most MAO inhibitors should also not be taken for two weeks before treatment with this medication
- Serotonin syndrome toxicity increases if you are also taking other drugs that increase serotonin, e.g. MDMA, St. John’s wort, certain antidepressants (fluoxetine, paroxetine, duloxetine, venlafaxine)
- Do not use medications containing amphetamine or dextroamphetamine while using lisdexamfetamine
This list is not exhaustive and other prescription drugs may interact with Vyvanse. Tell your healthcare provider about all of the medicines that you take, including prescription drugs and over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, and herbal supplements.
You should not use Vyvanse if you:
- Are allergic to the active ingredient lisdexamfetamine dimesylate
- Are allergic to any of the other ingredients in Vyvanse
- Are taking monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAOI)
- Are pregnant or are planning to become pregnant – there is a pregnancy exposure registry that monitors pregnancy outcomes in women exposed to ADHD medications during pregnancy
Talk to your doctor before using Vyvanse if you:
- Are taking any of the medications that could interact with Vyvanse
- Are breastfeeding or are planning to breastfeed – lisdexamfetamine can pass into breast milk and may cause side effects in the nursing baby
- Have depression, mental illness, bipolar disorder, psychosis, or suicidal thoughts or actions
- Have kidney disease
- Have coronary artery disease
- Have blood circulation problems in your hands or feet
- Have a drug or alcohol addiction
- Have a family history of heart disease, heart problems, or high blood pressure
Vyvanse is the trademark brand name for lisdexamfetamine dimesylate manufactured by Shire PLC. Generic Vyvanse is not yet available however it may become available as the Vyvanse generic name lisdexamfetamine dimesylate when the brand name manufacturer’s patent expires in 2023. Generic drugs are generally cheaper than brand-name drugs, but you can still save on this medication through NiceRx. Get started and find out how to get Vyvanse cheaper from NiceRx.
Vyvanse manufacturer coupon
Prescription drug coupons are provided by manufacturers to help individuals save on their medications. Sign up to find out if you are eligible to receive a Vyvanse Savings Card and pay as low as $30 and as much as $60 per prescription for your Vyvanse medication. This savings card can be used up to a maximum of 12 times from the time of activation, up to a maximum benefit of $600. To find out if you are eligible, view details and read the requirements carefully to ensure you are qualified.
Vyvanse research & news
*Qualifying persons may obtain medications directly from patient assistance programs without any out-of-pocket cost (or for less than $49 per medication). However, our monthly flat rate of just $49 per medication spares you the hassle of tracking the different programs and filling out all the required paperwork for each program. Subject to medication availability and acceptance by the pharmaceutical companies. NiceRx is not responsible for any delays or rejection by the pharmaceutical companies.
Enrollees enjoy a full-service solution, as NiceRx assists them and their physicians with the entire process. We prepare all required documents for the physician to sign, help enrollees manage all prescription refills, monitor eligibility criteria, and maintain enrollment.
**If you do not receive medications because you were determined to be ineligible for the prescription assistance by the applicable pharmaceutical companies and you have a letter of denial, we will refund any fees you paid toward medications for which you did not qualify to receive prescription assistance (“Refund”).
To receive a refund, you must send the letter of denial to us by fax to 888-517-7444, or by e-mail to [email protected] within 30 days of your receipt of such letter. The Refund is your sole and exclusive remedy for any fees you may wish to dispute.
The content on this website is intended for information purposes only. It does not constitute medical advice. The information on this website should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for professional medical advice. You should always speak to your doctor regarding the risks and benefits of any treatment.