Imbruvica Coupon & Prices
Complete a free online enrollment application to find out if you’re eligible to pay only $49 per month for your Imbruvica medication with our help.Get Started Now
Secure: Your personal and medical information is safe with us
Convenient: We manage the whole process and we’re here to assist you
Ongoing refills: We request your medication refills on your behalf
NiceRx works with your healthcare provider to help you access affordable medications directly from U.S. pharmaceutical companies.
How it works
Get started by filling out the online enrollment application to find out if you are eligible for assistance.
NiceRx verifies your eligibility for medication assistance and notifies you if you are pre-qualified. The pharmaceutical company provides your medication for free, and you only pay our service fee.
We will request documents to be submitted by you and your healthcare provider that are required by the pharmaceutical company to complete your enrollment.
Once approved, the pharmaceutical company typically ships a 90-day supply of medication to your home or healthcare provider’s address. Final acceptance is determined by the pharmaceutical company.
Your monthly Imbruvica cost savings if eligible
With our assistance, you could access the Imbruvica patient assistance program and obtain your medication for free. We only charge a flat monthly fee of $49 per medication for our services.
Am I eligible for Imbruvica patient assistance?
We review each Imbruvica enrollment application individually to determine if you are eligible. Each assistance program has its own eligibility criteria and the factors considered by most programs are:
- I am a permanent, legal resident of the United States or Puerto Rico
- I am uninsured or my insurance doesn’t cover my medication
- I meet certain income eligibility requirements
How do I apply for the Imbruvica patient assistance program?
Our process makes it as easy as possible to apply for the Imbruvica patient assistance program. Begin by completing the enrollment application form on our website. Tell us about any medications that you are taking, including Imbruvica. You must also provide details about your healthcare provider, your insurance plan, and your household income. This is required by the pharmaceutical manufacturers who will supply the medication, so it is important to make sure this information is accurate and up to date.
We will review the information that you have provided to determine whether you are eligible for patient assistance. If we can pre-qualify you for assistance, NiceRx will handle the full enrollment process on your behalf. If you are approved by the pharmaceutical company, you will typically start receiving your medication in 6 – 8 weeks.
Is NiceRx an Imbruvica coupons provider?
NiceRx is not an Imbruvica coupon, Imbruvica discount card, or Imbruvica copay card provider. We do not offer Imbruvica manufacturer coupons, Imbruvica discounts, rebates, Imbruvica savings cards, trial offers, or free Imbruvica samples. We are a service provider that helps eligible individuals access the Imbruvica patient assistance program.
Can NiceRx help me get Imbruvica if I have insurance?
NiceRx may be able to help you get Imbruvica if:
- You have a high copay or coinsurance responsibility for Imbruvica
- Your insurance company will not pay for your Imbruvica prescription
- Your healthcare plan does not cover Imbruvica medication
- You do not have insurance
Please apply online to find out if we can help you.
How much is Imbruvica with insurance?
The cost of Imbruvica with insurance will depend on the terms of your healthcare plan. Your healthcare provider or pharmacist will be able to calculate your copay with your current insurance. Contact them to find out more.
How much does Imbruvica cost without insurance?
Imbruvica prices without insurance will vary depending on the strength of the Imbruvica capsules or tablets you buy (70 mg to 560 mg) and on the dose you are required to take. Prices will also vary by retailer. As a guide, Imbruvica is an expensive medication and can cost over $14,000 for a month’s supply.
What is Imbruvica?
Imbruvica is a prescription cancer medication used to treat adults with:
- Mantle cell lymphoma
- Marginal zone lymphoma
- Small lymphocytic lymphoma
- Chronic lymphocytic leukemia
- Waldenstrom’s macroglobulinemia
The cancers treated by Imbruvica are primarily caused by the spread of cancerous white blood cells called B-cells. Your doctor may have prescribed Imbruvica to you if you have a B-cell cancer and you meet the requirements of Imbruvica prescription. It is a non-chemotherapy cancer medication you take as either a capsule or pill once a day. It helps treat your cancer by causing your cancerous B-cells to self-terminate. This helps to reduce the number of cancerous B-cells you have in your body, limiting how much damage they can cause to your immune system and other organs.
Imbruvica active ingredients
The active ingredient in Imbruvica is called ibrutinib. Ibrutinib is a non-chemotherapy cancer medication, classed as a kinase inhibitor.
It works by attaching to a specific protein inside your B-cells that the cells need to function. Ibrutinib blocks this protein and disrupts the internal processes of B-cells. Ibrutinib prevents B-cells growth and spread. This reduces how many cancerous B-cells you have in your body.
Imbruvica side effects
The most common side effects caused by Imbruvica include:
- Feeling sick (nausea)
- Muscle and bone pain
- Skin rashes
- Muscle spasms
- Sores in the mouth
- Upper respiratory tract infection
In rarer instances, Imbruvica can cause more serious side effects. They include:
- Serious heart rhythm problems, including ventricular arrhythmias, atrial fibrillation and atrial flutter, that can result in heart failure and death
- Severe allergic reactions to the medication
- A fall in blood platelet counts that can stop your blood clotting and lead to bleeding that won’t stop, including serious bleeding
- A fall in white blood cell counts that can make you more vulnerable to infections, including serious infections
- A serious condition called tumor lysis syndrome caused by the rapid breakdown of cancer cells that can cause kidney failure, seizures, and heart rhythm problems
- High blood pressure (hypertension)
Imbruvica drug interactions
Imbruvica can interact with other medications, particularly:
- Any central nervous system depressant medications, usually taken to treat anxiety, other mood disorders, acute stress reactions, and sleep disorders
- Any antiviral medications take to treat a hepatitis C infection, including boceprevir or telaprevir
- Any other antiviral medications taken to treat another viral infection
- Any antibiotics taken to treat a bacterial infection, including rifampicin, clarithromycin, or telithromycin
- Any antifungal medications taken to treat a fungal infection, including ketoconazole and itraconazole
- Any anticonvulsant medications taken to reduce the chances of you having seizures, like carbamazepine, phenobarbital, or phenytoin
- Digitalis, a type of medication used to stimulate the heart
- St John’s-wort (Hypericum perforatum)
- Grapefruits, grapefruit juice, or products that contain grapefruit
- Seville oranges, juice from Seville oranges, or products that contain Seville oranges, like marmalades
Imbruvica warning and precautions
Don’t eat grapefruits or Seville oranges or consume any products that contain either (like marmalade). You should also not drink grapefruit juice or juice from Seville oranges while taking Imbruvica. Grapefruits and Seville oranges contain a substance that can increase the amount of Imbruvica in your blood, making side effects more likely.
Imbruvica is not suitable for everyone. Do not take Imbruvica if you:
- Are allergic to the active ingredient ibrutinib
- Are allergic to any of the other ingredients in Imbruvica
- Are under 18 years of age
Talk to your doctor before taking Imbruvica if you:
- Are taking any of the medications that could interact with Imbruvica
- Have or have had liver disease
- Have an infection
- Have a blood clotting or bleeding disorder
- Have any heart problems or have any heart risk factors such as diabetes, smoking, being overweight, or high cholesterol
- Are pregnant or are planning to become pregnant
- Are breastfeeding or are planning to breastfeed
*Qualifying persons may obtain medications directly from patient assistance programs without any out-of-pocket cost (or for less than $49 per medication). However, our monthly flat rate of just $49 per medication spares you the hassle of tracking the different programs and filling out all the required paperwork for each program. Subject to medication availability and acceptance by the pharmaceutical companies. NiceRx is not responsible for any delays or rejection by the pharmaceutical companies.
Enrollees enjoy a full-service solution, as NiceRx assists them and their physicians with the entire process. We prepare all required documents for the physician to sign, help enrollees manage all prescription refills, monitor eligibility criteria, and maintain enrollment.
**If you do not receive medications because you were determined to be ineligible for the prescription assistance by the applicable pharmaceutical companies and you have a letter of denial, we will refund any fees you paid toward medications for which you did not qualify to receive prescription assistance (“Refund”).
To receive a refund, you must send the letter of denial to us by fax to 888-517-7444, or by e-mail to [email protected] within 30 days of your receipt of such letter. The Refund is your sole and exclusive remedy for any fees you may wish to dispute.
The content on this website is intended for information purposes only. It does not constitute medical advice. The information on this website should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for professional medical advice. You should always speak to your doctor regarding the risks and benefits of any treatment.