Bydureon BCise Patient assistance program
Complete a free online enrollment application to find out if you’re eligible to pay only $49 per month for your Bydureon BCise medication with our help.Get started today
- Secure: Your personal and medical information is safe with us
- Convenient: We manage the whole process and we’re here to assist you
- Ongoing refills: We request your medication refills on your behalf
NiceRx works with your healthcare provider to help you access affordable medications directly from U.S. pharmaceutical companies.
An introduction to NiceRx(01:52)
Next steps after qualifying(00:38)
Uploading documents and billing(00:50)
SSN & billing information(00:33)
Medication delivery time(00:41)
How it works
Get started by filling out the online enrollment application to find out if you are eligible.
NiceRx verifies your eligibility for medication assistance and notifies you if you are qualified. The pharmaceutical company provides your medication for free and you only pay our service fee.
You may be required to submit further information and documents required by the pharmaceutical company which can be securely uploaded online.
Your application is created and sent to your doctor for signature. At this stage, you will be billed $49 and will not be billed again until you receive your first medication delivery.
Your application is sent to the pharmaceutical company. You will be billed again once you receive your medication. We handle the entire ordering process including requesting ongoing refills.
Your monthly Bydureon BCise cost savings if eligible
With our assistance, you could access the Bydureon BCise patient assistance program and obtain your medication for free. We only charge a flat monthly fee of $49 per medication for our services.
Am I eligible for Bydureon BCise patient assistance?
We review each Bydureon BCise enrollment application individually to determine if you are eligible. Each assistance program has its own eligibility criteria and the factors considered by most programs are:
- I am a permanent, legal resident of the United States or Puerto Rico
- I am uninsured or my insurance doesn’t cover my medication
- I meet certain income eligibility requirements
How do I apply for the Bydureon BCise patient assistance program?
Our process makes it as easy as possible to apply for the Bydureon BCise patient assistance program. Begin by completing the enrollment application form on our website. Tell us about any medications that you are taking, including Bydureon BCise. You must also provide details about your healthcare provider, your insurance plan, and your household income. This is required by the pharmaceutical manufacturers who will supply the medication, so it is important to make sure this information is accurate and up to date.
We will review the information that you have provided to determine whether you are eligible for patient assistance. If we can pre-qualify you for assistance, NiceRx will handle the full enrollment process on your behalf. If you are approved by the pharmaceutical company, you will typically start receiving your medication in 6 – 8 weeks.
Is NiceRx a Bydureon BCise coupons provider?
NiceRx is not a Bydureon BCise coupon, Bydureon BCise discount card, or Bydureon BCise copay card provider. We do not offer Bydureon BCise manufacturer coupons, Bydureon BCise discounts, rebates, Bydureon BCise savings cards, trial offers, or free Bydureon BCise samples. We are a service provider that helps eligible individuals access the Bydureon BCise patient assistance program.
Can NiceRx help me get Bydureon BCise if I have insurance?
NiceRx may be able to help you get Bydureon BCise if:
- You have a high copay or coinsurance responsibility for Bydureon BCise
- Your insurance company will not pay for your Bydureon BCise prescription
- Your healthcare plan does not cover Bydureon BCise medication
- You do not have insurance
Please apply online to find out if we can help you.
How much is Bydureon BCise with insurance?
The cost of Bydureon BCise with insurance will depend on the terms of your healthcare plan. Your healthcare provider or pharmacist will be able to calculate your copay with your current insurance. Contact them to find out more.
How much does Bydureon BCise cost without insurance?
Bydureon BCise prices without insurance will vary depending on how much you buy. Prices will also vary by retailer. As a guide, Bydureon BCise subcutaneous suspension, extended-release (2 mg/0.85 mL) will cost around $800 for 3.4 milliliters.
What is Bydureon BCise?
Bydureon BCise contains the prescription medicine exenatide, used to help control blood sugar levels in diabetes. Diabetes is a condition where the body is unable to produce enough insulin or does not respond to the insulin made as it normally would. This can lead to high blood sugar levels. Exenatide is classed as an incretin mimetic and is used alongside diet and exercise in diabetes.
Bydureon BCise is given as an injection under your skin and is usually injected once every 7 days. Bydureon can be used with or without food and given at any time of the day.
Bydureon BCise active ingredients
Incretins such as glucagon-like-peptide-1 (GLP-1), improve insulin release that is dependent on blood glucose.
Exenatide is a GLP-1 receptor agonist and has been shown in lab tests to attach to and stimulate the human GLP-1 receptor. This increases glucose-dependent insulin production from the pancreas as well as the release of insulin from pancreatic beta-cells.
Exenatide reduces inappropriately high levels of secretion of glucagon, increases insulin release from pancreatic beta-cells when blood glucose levels are high, and slows the time it takes for food to empty from the stomach. This combined action enables exenatide to help control blood glucose levels.
Bydureon BCise side effects
The most common side effects caused by Bydureon BCise include:
- Nausea, vomiting
- Diarrhea, constipation, and indigestion
- Itching or bump where the shot was given
In rare instances, Bydureon BCise can cause more serious side effects. These can include:
- Unusual bleeding or bruising
- Severe nausea and vomiting
- Pain, swelling, or other skin reaction where the shot is given
- Swelling in your neck or throat, difficulty breathing or swallowing
- Pain in your upper stomach spreading to your back, fever, increased heart rate, yellow color to eyes or skin
- Hypoglycemia (low blood sugar) – headache, dizziness, weakness
- Painful, difficult, or low urination, swelling in your feet or ankles, tiredness or shortness of breath
Your doctor will assess the benefits of using Bydureon BCise against your risk of side effects.
Bydureon BCise drug interactions
Bydureon BCise can interact with other medications. These include:
- Bexarotene – for the treatment of skin cancer
- Acetazolamide – for the treatment of glaucoma
- Atazanavir – for the treatment of HIV/AIDS
- Diuretics – bendroflumethiazide, bumetanide, furosemide
- Steroid treatment – betamethasone, cortisone, dexamethasone, prednisolone
- Treatment for hypertension – candesartan, losartan, valsartan
- Anti-coagulants – warfarin
- ACE (angiotensin-converting enzyme) inhibitors – captopril, enalapril, lisinopril
- Antibiotics – ciprofloxacin, clarithromycin, gatifloxacin, neomycin, vancomycin
This list is not exhaustive and other drugs may interact with Bydureon BCise.
Bydureon BCise warning and precautions
You should not use Bydureon BCise if you:
- Are allergic to the active ingredient exenatide
- Are allergic to any of the other ingredients in Bydureon BCise
- Have a personal or family history of thyroid cancer
- Have multiple endocrine neoplasia type 2 (MEN 2, cancer that can affect the thyroid, parathyroid, and adrenal glands)
- Have a history of low platelets while using exenatide
- Are younger than 18 years of age
Talk to your doctor before using Bydureon BCise if you:
- Are taking any of the medications that could interact with Bydureon BCise
- Have kidney disease or have had a kidney transplant
- Have a stomach disorder
- Have pancreatitis
- Have gall stones
- Are pregnant or are planning to become pregnant
- Are breastfeeding or are planning to breastfeed
*Qualifying persons may obtain medications directly from patient assistance programs without any out-of-pocket cost (or for less than $49 per medication). However, our monthly flat rate of just $49 per medication spares you the hassle of tracking down the different programs and filling out all the required paperwork for each program.
Enrollees enjoy a full-service solution, as NiceRx assists them and their physicians with the entire process. We prepare all required documents for the physician to sign, help enrollees manage all prescription refills, monitor eligibility criteria, and maintain enrollment.
**If you do not receive medications because you were determined to be ineligible for the prescription assistance by the applicable pharmaceutical companies and you have a letter of denial, we will refund any fees you paid toward medications for which you did not qualify to receive prescription assistance (“Refund”).
To receive a refund, you must send the letter of denial to us by fax to 888-517-7444, or by e-mail to [email protected] within 30 days of your receipt of such letter. The Refund is your sole and exclusive remedy for any fees you may wish to dispute.
The content on this website is intended for information purposes only. It does not constitute medical advice. The information on this website should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for professional medical advice. You should always speak to your doctor regarding the risks and benefits of any treatment.