Calquence Coupon & Prices
Complete a free online enrollment application to find out if you’re eligible to pay only $49 per month for your Calquence medication with our help.Get Started Now
Secure: Your personal and medical information is safe with us
Convenient: Your medication is delivered straight to your door
Ongoing refills: Your medication is refilled automatically
NiceRx works with your healthcare provider to help you access affordable medications directly from U.S. pharmaceutical companies.
How it works
Get started by filling out the online enrollment application to find out if you are eligible for assistance.
NiceRx verifies your eligibility for medication assistance and notifies you if you are qualified. The pharmaceutical company provides your medication for free and you only pay our service fee.
We will request documents to be submitted by you and your healthcare provider that are required by the pharmaceutical company to complete your enrollment.
Once approved, the pharmaceutical company typically ships a 90-day supply of medication to your home or healthcare provider’s address.
Your monthly Calquence cost savings if eligible
With our assistance, you could access the Calquence patient assistance program and obtain your medication for free. We only charge a flat monthly fee of $49 per medication for our services.
Am I eligible for Calquence patient assistance?
We review each Calquence enrollment application individually to determine if you are eligible. Each assistance program has its own eligibility criteria and the factors considered by most programs are:
- I am a permanent, legal resident of the United States or Puerto Rico
- I am uninsured or my insurance doesn’t cover my medication
- I meet certain income eligibility requirements
How do I apply for the Calquence patient assistance program?
Our process makes it as easy as possible to apply for the Calquence patient assistance program. Begin by completing the enrollment application form on our website. Tell us about any medications that you are taking, including Calquence. You must also provide details about your healthcare provider, your insurance plan, and your household income. This is required by the pharmaceutical manufacturers who will supply the medication, so it is important to make sure this information is accurate and up to date.
We will review the information that you have provided to determine whether you are eligible for patient assistance. If we can pre-qualify you for assistance, NiceRx will handle the full enrollment process on your behalf. If you are approved by the pharmaceutical company, you will typically start receiving your medication in 6 – 8 weeks.
Is NiceRx a Calquence coupons provider?
NiceRx is not a Calquence coupon, Calquence discount card, or Calquence copay card provider. We do not offer Calquence manufacturer coupons, Calquence discounts, rebates, Calquence savings cards, trial offers, or free Calquence samples. We are a service provider that helps eligible individuals access the Calquence patient assistance program.
Can NiceRx help me get Calquence if I have insurance?
NiceRx may be able to help you get Calquence if:
- You have a high copay or coinsurance responsibility for Calquence
- Your insurance company will not pay for your Calquence prescription
- Your healthcare plan does not cover Calquence medication
- You do not have insurance
Please apply online to find out if we can help you.
How much is Calquence with insurance?
The cost of Calquence with insurance will depend on the terms of your healthcare plan. Your healthcare provider or pharmacist will be able to calculate your copay with your current insurance. Contact them to find out more.
How much does Calquence cost without insurance?
Calquence prices without insurance will vary depending on much you buy. Prices will also vary by retailer. As a guide, Calquence capsules 100 mg will cost around $14,700 for 60 capsules.
What is Calquence?
Calquence contains the prescription medicine acalabrutinib. Acalabrutinib helps to stop the spread of cancer cells in the body by blocking specific enzymes and how they act. Calquence is used for the treatment of:
- Mantle cell lymphoma in adults who have already been treated with another form of therapy. Mantle cell lymphoma occurs when B-cells, also known as B-lymphocytes, become abnormal and build up in lymph nodes
- Chronic lymphocytic leukemia or small lymphocytic lymphoma – both are cancers that affect B-cells and the normal function of the immune system
Calquence active ingredients
Acalabrutinib blocks the action of an enzyme known as Bruton’s tyrosine kinase (BTK). It does this by attaching itself to the BTK. BTK normally attaches to the surface of the B-cells in the body. Doing this activates the growth, spread, and action of the B-cells in the body. Blocking the action of BTK has the effect of stopping B-cells from carrying out their normal activity.
Calquence is normally taken once every 12 hours until your body no longer responds to the medicine. Your doctor will decide the exact dose that you will take. You should not use this medicine in different doses than what is prescribed. You may need regular blood tests while taking this medicine.
Calquence side effects
The most common side effects caused by Calquence include:
- Muscle pain
In rare instances, Calquence can cause more serious side effects. These can include:
- Unusual bleeding
- Dizziness, weakness, confusion, prolonged headache, black or bloody stools, pink or brown urine
- Irregular heartbeat, pains in the chest, difficulty breathing, feeling faint
- Anemia (low red blood cell count) – pale skin, feeling tired, cold hands and feet
- Fever, chills, flu-like symptoms, mucus cough
- Change in mood or mental health
- Poor vision
- Problems with balance and speech
Your doctor will assess the benefits of using Calquence against your risk of side effects.
Calquence drug interactions
Calquence can interact with other medications. These include:
- Anti-viral treatments – amprenavir, nelfinavir
- Blood thinners – apixaban, dabigatran, heparin, warfarin
- Treatments for cancer – avapritinib, ribociclib
- NSAIDs (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs) -bromfenac, diclofenac, ketoprofen
- Anti-convulsants for seizures – carbamazepine, phenobarbital, phenytoin
- Antibiotics for bacterial infections – clarithromycin, erythromycin
- Treatment for mood disorders such as schizophrenia – clozapine
- Proton pump inhibitors for stomach acid – esomeprazole, lansoprazole, omeprazole, rabeprazole
- Treatment for multiple sclerosis – fingolimod, ozanimod, siponimod
- Anti-fungals – itraconazole, ketoconazole
This list is not exhaustive and other drugs may interact with Calquence.
Calquence warning and precautions
You should not use Calquence if you:
- Are allergic to the active ingredient acalabrutinib
- Are allergic to any of the other ingredients in Calquence
- Are breastfeeding or are planning to breastfeed
Talk to your doctor before using Calquence if you:
- Are taking any of the medications that could interact with Calquence
- Have any type of infection
- Have an irregular heartbeat
- Have any bleeding problems
- Have hepatitis B
- Are pregnant or are planning to become pregnant
*Qualifying persons may obtain medications directly from patient assistance programs without any out-of-pocket cost (or for less than $49 per medication). However, our monthly flat rate of just $49 per medication spares you the hassle of tracking the different programs and filling out all the required paperwork for each program. Subject to medication availability.
Enrollees enjoy a full-service solution, as NiceRx assists them and their physicians with the entire process. We prepare all required documents for the physician to sign, help enrollees manage all prescription refills, monitor eligibility criteria, and maintain enrollment.
**If you do not receive medications because you were determined to be ineligible for the prescription assistance by the applicable pharmaceutical companies and you have a letter of denial, we will refund any fees you paid toward medications for which you did not qualify to receive prescription assistance (“Refund”).
To receive a refund, you must send the letter of denial to us by fax to 888-517-7444, or by e-mail to [email protected] within 30 days of your receipt of such letter. The Refund is your sole and exclusive remedy for any fees you may wish to dispute.
The content on this website is intended for information purposes only. It does not constitute medical advice. The information on this website should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for professional medical advice. You should always speak to your doctor regarding the risks and benefits of any treatment.